Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 1004
-
05-02-19 15:35 #104

Posts: 275Review??
The Johnn just gave us a review and he was kind enough to TOFTT and thankfully it was a successful mission. Congrats!
If that's really her and he says it is and she's cute then IMHO she's worth $150/ HH to anyone who can and is willing to pay that amount.
I will not pay that amount on any consistent basis because that amount would destroy my monthly budget. Besides I can hook up with someone just as lovely as her for only $100/ HH.
Unlike before, there's like hardly anyone working in the Gaithersburg / Rockville area. In hotels- on a consistent basis.
I wonder if she has a 15 minute rate for the 15 Minute Men? I can't do QTR encounters because I like to take my time and maybe 50% of the time I'd be at the 7-8 minute mark before I get a boner. That leaves 2 minutes of a CBJ and then only 3 or so minutes "in there"?
I really don't see how 15 minute missions work. But it's done by many a monger.
Since she wants $150 for the HH I'd gather she wants at least $100 for the QTR. If she does them. That's how most of the $140/ HH on up gals normally work.
She popped up out of nowhere and set her rates higher than the average around here. Interesting.
Happy Mongering!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Nats53
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 13:57 #103Senior Member

Posts: 296Carolina
Good report, but a bit pricey for someone with no reviews.
Originally Posted by TheJonn
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 12:37 #102Senior Member

Posts: 109Social Media
Anybody have any luck in Tinder, Grindr (if that's your thing) or POF or any of that stuff. I'm thinking of joining the 21st century and try this stuff that way. Seeking and Whats your price have been dead ends.
-
05-01-19 01:40 #101Senior Member

Posts: 44Carolina in Gaithersburg
Hello all. Long time lurker 2nd time posting! Went to see Carolina earlier today. She's a complete sweetheart with a cute face and rockin body.
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1519543
Native Spanish speaker (English only in text) so if you meet up with her you may need to use Google translate. Even so I think she is one of the sweetest providers I've ever seen and that body. My goodness.
Met for a half hour. No kissing on the lips or Greek but she was very accommodating outside of that. No rush. All around pleasant experience.
-
03-27-19 18:45 #100Senior Member

Posts: 103Joanna Review 3/27
I had a dream with Joanna today, and I want to start off by thanking those who all contributed to this board with their thoughts and dreams of her. They really helped and they were for the most part accurate.
Here are my thoughts. She was very easy to get a hold of. One of the things she asked me while setting up the appointment was to send her a pic, which I declined and instead offered her my description. This seemed to have been ok, since she proceed to give me her address. When I got there, she told me she's been asking for pics because she's not a fan of seeing young AA as she apparently has had bad encountered with them. Just FYI.
One of the best features of Joanna is her personality and friendliness. Though my stay was short, she did not rush me in the slightest and didn't make me feel less important than those who books an hour+ with her. I can tell she values establishing good relationships with her clients, regardless of how long or short the time spent, which I appreciated. I'm not sure if others have experienced this but she asked a lot of personal questions, like my ethnic background, where do I live, where and what do I do for my work, etc. I thought it was a little weird, but it didn't bother me so I told her.
As for her performance, she gives a pretty good CBJ. She's covered everything, but that doesn't bother me since that's my preference anyway. I'd' rate her CBJ as 8/10 (5 being average). Then she proceeded to hop on CG then moved onto doggy. The sex was so-so, I'd say 5/10 - nothing special. For me, I think I enjoyed her CBJ more than the sex. From pure performance perspective, I'd be on the edge about repeating but to me attitude plays a huge role and for that I"d probably repeat if I'm in the area.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2405505425
-
03-20-19 23:12 #99

Posts: 275Different Strokes!!
We all must do whatever we need and want to do to have our fun in this hobby.
Happy Mongering!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by PootyLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 21:37 #98Senior Member

Posts: 433I wouldn't pay to have sex with this woman. We have met, she seems like a nice lady.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 09:02 #97Senior Member

Posts: 203Fake Pic Alert.
Yuri, or Lola when she meets you. Not Asian, not curvy. Petite black spinner. $250/ hr. Not my thing but maybe yours.
She said she doesn't like to show her face online, and when I rechecked the number / post out after the meet it turned out most of her posting had the face blurred in the pics, just not the ones I saw.
https://escortalligator.com.dc.listc...8934/Rockville
313xxxx532.
-
03-08-19 14:08 #96

Posts: 275Return To Johana Of Silver Spring. Helping Me Get My Tool Worked!!
Hadn't seen J in a at least 6 months and was really nice to see her again. She lost a little weight so now her cute little brite-white booty is maybe only 15 inches from side to side. In K9 KT. Wow! She's a Latina MILF in her mid 40's, IMHO she has a friendly face and a pretty tight little body. While her english is pretty good.
Anyways.
I bent her over, I drilled, and killed until Jrs and my heart's content in K9 KT, then Sidewinder. From the rear then back to K9 KT on my way to another fantastic, mystical, magical "O" - thanks to J. This time. I was in there for at least 20 wonderful thought provoking minutes! She does $80/ HH and I slid her another 20 for 10 extra minutes so I could really, really take my time with her and the session.
She's non-GFE but she does great work on the mike. I guess almost for as long as you want it. It was quite withering but I only had a couple minutes of it because as a KillMonger, I had to get my strokes in. As we bounced to the grove, the beat and especially those many explosive cymbal clashes of my specially designed music. Whew! We made some noise as I was purposely making condom in pussy noises to the music. It got gooey.
After taking 6 odd months off from her to explore other options and swell my ranks, she's back in the starting rotation which means I'll definitely see her again in about 4-6 weeks.
She's at her own quiet apartment in the upper Georgia avenue area of Silver Spring. Her place is clean and the small fly probs in her bathroom- that have been mentioned in this forum have been addressed. If you're looking to work your tool and / or to be treated like a king, sweet J can definitely answer that bell.
BTW, her rates can't be beat such as 80/ HH and maybe 60/ QTR for The 15 Minute Men. So if you're a KillMonger and / or just want some extra friendly TLC, and haven't seen her before she's worth a 30 minute drive for a test so do give her a call. Guys who have seen her before and enjoyed your time with her - it may be time for a return visit of your own.
Here's her info.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2405505425
Happy Mongering!
SJ.
-
03-04-19 21:17 #95Senior Member

Posts: 821RE: Unwanted calls / texts
Now that we're mostly done with party lines and rotary dial, phones have this amazing ability to block known numbers and / or blocked numbers.
Try https://www.google.com/search?q=blocking+numbers+form+your+cellphone&oq=blocking+numbers+form+your+cellphone&aqs=chrome. 69 i57.8403 j0 j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 10:39 #94Senior Member

Posts: 203Is This Her Again?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3015473
The "Sandy" profile is still there. Now a new one that screams it's the same. I'm afraid to make the call, don't want her to know I'm still in the game. Someone with a thicker skin should make the call.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 15:15 #93Senior Member

Posts: 263The Stampede Is On.
I'm going to have to wait until the gold rush subsides a little bit.
Originally Posted by Mrlefty
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 13:28 #92Senior Member

Posts: 151Or SuperJimmy. I only wanted to point out that she's not necessarily new to the MOCO crowd, as I've given her number out to probably 20 guys.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 10:25 #91Senior Member

Posts: 296Perla
Damages? How long was your session? Safe location? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bayunco
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 01:07 #90Regular Member

Posts: 20Perla from NY.
I was on the prowl after a night at the bar, and happened upon Perla, she answered the call and gave me the deets to meet. Once outside, she asked me to wait a few minutes to which I obliged, I was in no rush. After about 5 min she rea hed out and had me come up. I was met by a pretty short thing with a tight hip to waist ratio that had me raring to go. She had me lay down and started to caress me before moving onto CBJ which was a treat to watch and still be able to palm the behind, which was soft as a marshmallow (no fillers there). Her top has had visible work done to defy gravity, but were a treat to handle. I asked her to climb on so I could watch them bounce and grab hold of that rear. We moved to mish where she held those slim legs up and apart and when I felt myself building I asked her to switch to K9. This is definitely where that booty shines as I could watch and feel it bounce back on me.
That was where I let myself go and she joked I had put her through her paces at the end. We exchanged some pleasantries as we fixed ourselves, that was when I realized her friend had been there and that friend had some serious junk in the trunk that made me lament not having known to ask for them both. Alas, maybe another visit.
https://independent.com.dc.listcrawl...post/29809551/










Reply With Quote






