Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38851

    Kiara some more

    Change of plans, boys. I will now be an intermediary. PM.

    And yeah, Crofton. She was just walking. Not working.

  2. #38850

    Kiara at lunch

    One time only, boys. I am posting this because she asked. She will be out today on the west side at lunchtime. If she doesn't recognize you, she probably won't get in your car. If you try to offer her "standard", she'll probably leave your car. Head work only.

    Do not bother me with trying to get her contact info. I will not give it to you. She will if she wants to. Treat her well. She deserves it.

  3. #38849
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Is there a particular reason that you want to know?
    Just wanted yo know.

  4. #38848

  5. #38847

    Re: Syrian Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I heard that it was her boyfriend who jumped from the window and broke his arm. I didn't hear anything about Anna being injured though. Peace.
    She broke her legs.

  6. #38846

    Jailin

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for her Saturday night. Did she move?

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/2050/headmaster.html
    Hear today that she is visiting our boys in blue.

  7. #38845

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been out of the game for almost 5 years but if any of you guys may have still been talking to her if there might be an update to her whereabouts.
    I don't know I'd being out of the game is correct in general. She has been on Bentalou as of recent.

  8. #38844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Londyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Akane555  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know londyn.
    Is there a particular reason that you want to know?

  9. #38843

    Kiara

    I know she's been out of the game for almost 5 years but if any of you guys may have still been talking to her if there might be an update to her whereabouts.

  10. #38842

    Thats what I'm saying

    I saved so much money im looking at $1000 porn stars now like shez it so bad out there. And, because the new shit they put in the drugs they expire faster (look like shit really quick, ugly).

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Where is the action now. DD and CB BK are empty as shit lately.

  11. #38841
    Anybody know londyn.

  12. #38840

    GFE Lori

    Picked up Lori on the corner of Wilkens and Millington. Lori is a true GFE with awesome skills. I hope that fellow gentlemongers enjoy her services.

  13. #38839
    Where is the action now. DD and CB BK are empty as shit lately.

  14. #38838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a reliable source that she is in the hospital (don't know where), after jumping from a window of a abandominum when it caught fire.

    Phyuck!
    I heard that it was her boyfriend who jumped from the window and broke his arm. I didn't hear anything about Anna being injured though. Peace.

  15. #38837

    Jalin

    Was looking for her Saturday night. Did she move?

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/2050/headmaster.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape