Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,591 to 22,605 of 61400
-
03-05-19 22:45 #38810Senior Member

Posts: 184Jailin
Hear today that she is visiting our boys in blue.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 22:44 #38809Senior Member

Posts: 184Kiara
I don't know I'd being out of the game is correct in general. She has been on Bentalou as of recent.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 22:20 #38808Senior Member

Posts: 1370Londyn
Is there a particular reason that you want to know?
Originally Posted by Akane555
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 19:50 #38807Senior Member

Posts: 168Kiara
I know she's been out of the game for almost 5 years but if any of you guys may have still been talking to her if there might be an update to her whereabouts.
-
03-05-19 14:17 #38806Senior Member

Posts: 237Thats what I'm saying
I saved so much money im looking at $1000 porn stars now like shez it so bad out there. And, because the new shit they put in the drugs they expire faster (look like shit really quick, ugly).
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 00:33 #38805Regular Member

Posts: 4Anybody know londyn.
-
03-05-19 00:11 #38804Senior Member

Posts: 594GFE Lori
Picked up Lori on the corner of Wilkens and Millington. Lori is a true GFE with awesome skills. I hope that fellow gentlemongers enjoy her services.
-
03-04-19 23:48 #38803Senior Member

Posts: 339Where is the action now. DD and CB BK are empty as shit lately.
-
03-04-19 11:01 #38802Senior Member

Posts: 1370Anna
I heard that it was her boyfriend who jumped from the window and broke his arm. I didn't hear anything about Anna being injured though. Peace.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 09:07 #38801Senior Member

Posts: 2419Jalin
Was looking for her Saturday night. Did she move?
http://www.ccptube.com/video/2050/headmaster.html
-
03-03-19 18:23 #38800Senior Member

Posts: 2344Anna
You know she's living in a Abando, so even though she has a phone, it's hard for her to charge it up and have it on regularly.
Originally Posted by Dinglewood89
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-19 10:54 #38799Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Syrian Anna
Heard from a reliable source that she is in the hospital (don't know where), after jumping from a window of a abandominum when it caught fire.
Originally Posted by Dinglewood89
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
03-03-19 06:23 #38798Senior Member

Posts: 290Sounds dangerous, I'm in! What time have you seen her? What about LE surveillance in that side? A lot?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 11:06 #38797Senior Member

Posts: 705Christina Dundalk
Another great round of BBBJ from Christina. Red hair. Five two. Usually in jeans. She's a seasoned provider, even dropping her pants for ass play during head. Says she's been around for years but I've not seen her until recently. She may have been lesbian lover of Melissa, famous drug supplier of local distributors like "J" in black sedan with duct taped window on Graceland. It is for that reason I will not go to her place and will only go to mine.
-
03-02-19 10:13 #38796Senior Member

Posts: 25Syrian Anna
Has anyone heard from her recently?








Reply With Quote






