Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,376 to 27,390 of 37351
-
03-06-19 10:16 #9976Senior Member

Posts: 107Not worth it.
She is not worth it. I wouldn't see her even in a bind.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 10:10 #9975Senior Member

Posts: 229Callie.
I remember responding to a CL ad. She was at run down inn in Petersburg. When I got there the alarms went off in my head. She had come to the door and had the look of a heavy user with everything pitch black. I left. She is a big girl and I think her mom or some kind of relative is in the biz. She is supersized. I have only seen maybe one good review.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 09:56 #9974Senior Member

Posts: 348270 lbs yea I'm good.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 08:52 #9973Senior Member

Posts: 42Callie
Any thoughts on this one?
Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669
-
03-05-19 19:22 #9972Regular Member

Posts: 3New girl Brooke
Any info on this one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...uld-e/39723674
-
03-05-19 18:25 #9971Senior Member

Posts: 42Scarlett
What are her rates? I haven't seen anything listed in her STG ad.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 17:46 #9970Senior Member

Posts: 144Scarlett
Saw the cute (if chunky) Scarlett a recent late night. As mentioned before, pics are not her actual body, but if you like cute curvy BBW? She fits the bill. Good BBBJ and BBFS with CIP. I don't have the digits anymore. But others will have it.
-
03-05-19 14:16 #9969Senior Member

Posts: 510Matilda
Care to share a little more info. I'm interested. His she as talented as her ad says?
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 12:02 #9968Senior Member

Posts: 34Sweetie Massage Rep
Need some help on this one; Anyone seen Sweetie, ad on massage republic, pic here. I can't find any other ads, reviews, etc. She have another name?
-
03-05-19 10:23 #9967Senior Member

Posts: 83Vikki
Saw Vikki yesterday for a short visit and was pleased with the visit. Good location and personable. Didn't rush and very friendly. Will repeat.
-
03-05-19 08:34 #9966Senior Member

Posts: 358Blue
She's on a long vacation in Henrico. Due home at the end of April.
Originally Posted by Dmrebew
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 21:34 #9965Senior Member

Posts: 417Matilda
Work brought me to Richmond and while there I visited Matilda's playhouse. Ok location. No parking lot thug life wannabes. No waiting. Was greeted by a cutie fresh out of the shower. She's not an 18 year old fitness model but she's my brand. Pics are accurate. I think she's better in person. Had a great time as we worked on her activities list as found on STG. I know where I'll be spending some of my per diem next time I'm in Richmond. On the way to her room I saw but did not speak to a short brunette showing off her thick legs. If anyone is familiar with that one I'd appreciate any info. Be safe.
-
03-04-19 18:45 #9964Senior Member

Posts: 236Angel
Do NOT waste your time with her. I took one for the team the other day and boy was that a mistake!
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
This chick was not just "Skinny" but absolutely "Gross".
She stunk like she did not bathe in weeks.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
Thanks Streetsmrt1.
-
03-04-19 16:36 #9963Senior Member

Posts: 56Blue
Blue was a cool chick, I wish I could still get in touch with her as well.
Originally Posted by WuTangNation
[View Original Post]
The xxx-6669 number she used to have works, but whoever it is that texts back says they're not Blue.
-
03-04-19 07:10 #9962Senior Member

Posts: 242I have similar experiences with Little Red flaking out on me multiple times. She is great fun though if you can actually see her.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






