Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6269
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You didn't have to quote his post. If you have something to say about the chick then say it. You don't have to point your remarks at him to do that.

    A2

  2. #6268
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She's been on methadone therapy for THIRTEEN YEARS? (Or did you mean that she's just still abusing methadone?) Either way, methadone itself is immunosuppressive https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4790459/, and long term methadone use could surely exacerbate the effects of either bacterial-induced acne, OR a scabies infection.
    I've been on methadone for 13 years, yes. It is a very low dose (30 mg) and is only for maintenance. I have been considering weaning off of it lately.

  3. #6267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I would not chance it, either, because I am personally quite allergic to the bites of insects and most other little critter pests, as are many others, and scabies is very contageous via just skin-to-skin contact. You don't need to have sex to get it. In addition, the suggestion that they are a result of immunosuppression secondary to heroin use, is surely also a viable possiblity, and could make scabies infections worse. And in my experience, some of these hard core, long-term addicted girls seem to to have track marks everywhere--anywhere they can find a vein--I've even seen some with facial injection marks. So both explanations could simultaneously be true.

    What I would like to know, though, is why wasn't this skin condition reported in the reviews of her by the others that saw her? It is surely a significant enough aspect of appearance to deserve a mention in a review, yes? Did she keep the room very dark during the session, perchance? I would think that a girl with this problem might very well attempt to hide it, both out of embarrassment, as well as to try to prevent loss of clients, yes?
    I had a good time with her. She does get into it. But felt she was overpriced so based on that was on the fence about repeating.

    Did not notice any skin issues, but as you mention, room was very dark.

  4. #6266
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    She is clean and sober 13 years. Methadone yes, IV drugs no more. The scarring is not scabies but acne scaring and even cystic acne history. She has one of the best attitudes in the business, a total sex freak in the bedroom but I believe she is about $100 over priced and not the physical type I am looking for. This is my opinion only because I have some of the same scarring from some of the same dermatological issues in the past only not as severe.
    She's been on methadone therapy for THIRTEEN YEARS? (Or did you mean that she's just still abusing methadone?) Either way, methadone itself is immunosuppressive https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4790459/, and long term methadone use could surely exacerbate the effects of either bacterial-induced acne, OR a scabies infection.

  5. #6265
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, Possibly correct but I just can't chance it.

    Thanks.
    I would not chance it, either, because I am personally quite allergic to the bites of insects and most other little critter pests, as are many others, and scabies is very contageous via just skin-to-skin contact. You don't need to have sex to get it. In addition, the suggestion that they are a result of immunosuppression secondary to heroin use, is surely also a viable possiblity, and could make scabies infections worse. And in my experience, some of these hard core, long-term addicted girls seem to to have track marks everywhere--anywhere they can find a vein--I've even seen some with facial injection marks. So both explanations could simultaneously be true.

    What I would like to know, though, is why wasn't this skin condition reported in the reviews of her by the others that saw her? It is surely a significant enough aspect of appearance to deserve a mention in a review, yes? Did she keep the room very dark during the session, perchance? I would think that a girl with this problem might very well attempt to hide it, both out of embarrassment, as well as to try to prevent loss of clients, yes?

  6. #6264

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    I only saw Deb once, a couple years ago, but this was my impression as well. I guess it all comes down to what you're looking for. Some of us just want the physical act and don't care about the rest. Some of us like meeting providers who we can have more friendly / social interaction with (in addition to the physical stuff, obviously). No provider is going to appeal to every client.
    I agree. Debbie has the personality in addition to great skills which makes her rare in this business. There are girls which are focused on just pump and dump which can work in a pinch. Debbie offers much more of a personal experience with intelligent conversation on top of sensuality. She is the type you could take out to a bar and hang with and then go back for a lot of fun afterwards. That is uncommon these days.

  7. #6263
    [Deleted by Admin]I have to say, I'm also really suspicious about

    Then why didn't you use the report post button instead of calling them out and starting a convo about who is telling the truth?

    If you think somebody is full of shit then report them, I'll look at them, and add them to your ignore list.

    A2[Deleted by Admin]

  8. #6262

    Freya

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm, Possibly correct but I just can't chance it.

    Thanks.
    She is clean and sober 13 years. Methadone yes, IV drugs no more. The scarring is not scabies but acne scaring and even cystic acne history. She has one of the best attitudes in the business, a total sex freak in the bedroom but I believe she is about $100 over priced and not the physical type I am looking for. This is my opinion only because I have some of the same scarring from some of the same dermatological issues in the past only not as severe.

  9. #6261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and I don't believe it was scabies. Those marks are consistent with girls that use. That was my assumption. Weakened immune system from drugs.
    Hmmm, Possibly correct but I just can't chance it.

    Thanks.

  10. #6260

    Scabies

    I saw her and I don't believe it was scabies. Those marks are consistent with girls that use. That was my assumption. Weakened immune system from drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bitethelip  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Gents longtime reader here and I have just started out mongering about 2 months ago.

    So here is my first post which to my dismay is not great.

    I met this chic at a bakery on hope st in Providence got to talking and she is telling me she has to move soon and how it's a struggle. And that she was going to post an ad on CL to reach out to guy's.

    I asked her if there was anything I could do? She actually smiled and said yes. I asked her what and she said she needed 250 and we could go back to her place and discuss details.

    I'm thinking great!(wrong) We get to her place and she turns around and said I'm sorry my name is Freya. I said a pleasure to meet you. She got undressed and it went downhill from there.

    First, off she has what belief to be is scabies she had these little bite marks all over her body, Especially her back. She's tall with a gut. I am thinking how the hell am I going to get out of here without hurting her feelings.

    I told her that if she wanted to just give me BBBJ cim I can give you 80,There was no way I was fucking that cover or no cover. She lives between hope and north main st. Face wise she is kinda cute but it all ends there.

    Last 4 digits 9305.

  11. #6259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    If you could have gotten past her skin complexion problems (and I understand that you couldn't) you would have had a great time with a woman who really enjoys sex and doing whatever you need for you to have a very good time. No rush job, none of the feeling that she just wants you to get off quickly so you can hurry up and leave.
    After reading this I would not want to take the chance. Scabies is very contagious. I have a brother who had them or it and I remember having to shower him with a special. Soap and appying some kind of cream to his back and chest.

    It took. Along time for him. To get some relief. Just my two cents.

  12. #6258
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    If you could have gotten past her skin complexion problems (and I understand that you couldn't) you would have had a great time with a woman who really enjoys sex and doing whatever you need for you to have a very good time. No rush job, none of the feeling that she just wants you to get off quickly so you can hurry up and leave.
    I didn't notice any of these "bite marks" when I saw her. Her facial complexion might not have been perfect (looks like she maybe had some issues with acne in the past), but it certainly wasn't that bad IMO. I'm very skeptical about that report for a couple reasons, but I'll post that in the Thunderdome, not here.

  13. #6257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Your encounter with Freya

    Quote Originally Posted by Bitethelip  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Gents longtime reader here and I have just started out mongering about 2 months ago.

    So here is my first post which to my dismay is not great.

    I met this chic at a bakery on hope st in Providence got to talking and she is telling me she has to move soon and how it's a struggle. And that she was going to post an ad on CL to reach out to guy's.

    I asked her if there was anything I could do? She actually smiled and said yes. I asked her what and she said she needed 250 and we could go back to her place and discuss details.

    I'm thinking great!(wrong) We get to her place and she turns around and said I'm sorry my name is Freya. I said a pleasure to meet you. She got undressed and it went downhill from there.

    First, off she has what belief to be is scabies she had these little bite marks all over her body, Especially her back. She's tall with a gut. I am thinking how the hell am I going to get out of here without hurting her feelings.

    I told her that if she wanted to just give me BBBJ cim I can give you 80,There was no way I was fucking that cover or no cover. She lives between hope and north main st. Face wise she is kinda cute but it all ends there.

    Last 4 digits 9305.
    If you could have gotten past her skin complexion problems (and I understand that you couldn't) you would have had a great time with a woman who really enjoys sex and doing whatever you need for you to have a very good time. No rush job, none of the feeling that she just wants you to get off quickly so you can hurry up and leave.

  14. #6256

    Chic I met Freya

    Hello, Gents longtime reader here and I have just started out mongering about 2 months ago.

    So here is my first post which to my dismay is not great.

    I met this chic at a bakery on hope st in Providence got to talking and she is telling me she has to move soon and how it's a struggle. And that she was going to post an ad on CL to reach out to guy's.

    I asked her if there was anything I could do? She actually smiled and said yes. I asked her what and she said she needed 250 and we could go back to her place and discuss details.

    I'm thinking great!(wrong) We get to her place and she turns around and said I'm sorry my name is Freya. I said a pleasure to meet you. She got undressed and it went downhill from there.

    First, off she has what belief to be is scabies she had these little bite marks all over her body, Especially her back. She's tall with a gut. I am thinking how the hell am I going to get out of here without hurting her feelings.

    I told her that if she wanted to just give me BBBJ cim I can give you 80,There was no way I was fucking that cover or no cover. She lives between hope and north main st. Face wise she is kinda cute but it all ends there.

    Last 4 digits 9305.

  15. #6255

    Black Caribbean

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...s/751055967423

    If this is the one you speak of, the pics are very old as she does not look like this anymore. Pics show body is nice and tight but she is actually loose, wrinkly and not so nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape