Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 339 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #575

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://www.crystallangels.com/sasha

    I fucked this one the other day. The pics are a little done up, but this girl would be the ultimate fuck toy. Slimmer than michelle Obama after 60 days with no food, eyes bluer than tjinla's balls after finding out asian gals who will let him cum dump are actually thai lady boys, and skin smoother than lebron's tonsils after getting mouth fucked by the clippers.

    Unfortunately, other than a quick BBBJ, it was her letting me fuck her with hey eyes shut hard and not responding to my 14 inch maglite cock.

    Anyone know any of the other gals on the roster at this joint?
    A couple of hotties--Veronica particularly. What was the damage for Eyes wide Shut?

  2. #574
    I second that privatedelights is absolute bullshit. The reviews are never trustworthy, especially when they have 'review specials' where clients will just talk it up to get a discount even if they don't mean it.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/misslovelace

    Just awful. Nice lady, but her pictures are deceiving. She's really old and flabby, and her face looks like she's been under the knife one too many times. I should've known better since she doesn't show her face in the pictures, but I trusted the reviews. I wanted to just walk away when she opened the door, but didn't have the balls. So I ended up fucking her and left right after I came even though I probably had another 40 minutes on the clock. 275 down the drain and all I left with was the feeling of shame and disgust.

  3. #573
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Eyes shut

    https://www.crystallangels.com/sasha

    I fucked this one the other day. The pics are a little done up, but this girl would be the ultimate fuck toy. Slimmer than michelle Obama after 60 days with no food, eyes bluer than tjinla's balls after finding out asian gals who will let him cum dump are actually thai lady boys, and skin smoother than lebron's tonsils after getting mouth fucked by the clippers.

    Unfortunately, other than a quick BBBJ, it was her letting me fuck her with hey eyes shut hard and not responding to my 14 inch maglite cock.

    Anyone know any of the other gals on the roster at this joint?

  4. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Spanishalyssa

    This one is emblematic of the nonsense that is private delights. Ignore the reviews, they are completely useless. This is the real straight skinny on this fatty.

    First, her pics do not show the 30 pounds she wears all over. She is heavy in all the wrong places, I did not even get to see her tits. She gave me a weak CBJ and wanted to get to the fucking.

    So, we got to the fucking. Well, first she did kind of a massage that degraded to a CBJ. She was in skirt and nothing underneath. She had a top on that never came off.

    I think we started in mish after a short CBJ. She is so fat I had to ride a wave in, but I will say her pussy has some kind of ribbed feeling in there so when I pushed in, there was this boa constrictor thing. Had she been skinny, it would have been great. I figure that I will never blow in mish, so I ask for the woof woof. Now look, I am pretty tolerant but this girl needs some anal bleaching in the worst way, I mean her ass was blacker than lebron's ass after he gets fucked by the clippers.

    Her pussy is a mess and yes, she has bacterial vaginosis, not as bad as some, but the place smelled like an albertson's fish counter at low tide..
    Yah, hearing more reports of the same shit. More bait & switch when the door opens and or girls pics are very out-dated!

  5. #571
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Typical private delights crapola

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Spanishalyssa

    This one is emblematic of the nonsense that is private delights. Ignore the reviews, they are completely useless. This is the real straight skinny on this fatty.

    First, her pics do not show the 30 pounds she wears all over. She is heavy in all the wrong places, I did not even get to see her tits. She gave me a weak CBJ and wanted to get to the fucking.

    So, we got to the fucking. Well, first she did kind of a massage that degraded to a CBJ. She was in skirt and nothing underneath. She had a top on that never came off.

    I think we started in mish after a short CBJ. She is so fat I had to ride a wave in, but I will say her pussy has some kind of ribbed feeling in there so when I pushed in, there was this boa constrictor thing. Had she been skinny, it would have been great. I figure that I will never blow in mish, so I ask for the woof woof. Now look, I am pretty tolerant but this girl needs some anal bleaching in the worst way, I mean her ass was blacker than lebron's ass after he gets fucked by the clippers.

    Her pussy is a mess and yes, she has bacterial vaginosis, not as bad as some, but the place smelled like an albertson's fish counter at low tide.

    She then got on top and did reverse cowgirl so I could get a huge look at that tarred ass.

    She was getting hot, and she was sweating profusely on her upper lip, claimed she came. I did not really care.

    I had her jerk me off and at least she took direction and I nutted all over her pillow.

    All for 240 dollars.

    Fucken private delights sucks.

  6. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Either a rob, bait and switch or full on up sale of services.
    It's a fake ad. Do a tin eye search on the pics.

  7. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthFaceBoard  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    I'm taking a trip to LA. Does this ad look legit at all. Def want to see this one. Thanks!

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ity_id_eq%5D=6
    Either a rob, bait and switch or full on up sale of services.

  8. #568

    Robin.

    Hey gents,

    I'm taking a trip to LA. Does this ad look legit at all. Def want to see this one. Thanks!

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ity_id_eq%5D=6

  9. #567

    Noob experience.

    Ya so I'm here for work, as didn't have time to do much else. Was on whisper though, I read some guys were able to pull off some action that way. Turns out, yah you can. Girl was advertising for a massage, messaged her, vetted her and had her come over. She sounded kinda nervous over the phone, but she said she knew what she was doing and had done it before.

    Turns out, not so much. She was a total noob as well LOL. Still nervous and unsure, I had her give me a handjob, light touching of her breasts while she got me to nut. Twice. I actually negotiated with her for CFS but I just wasn't feeling it so I sent her on her way after the 2nd pop.

    Some times amateur chicks aren't the best choice. Nice body though, slim and in shape. But when she was naked next to me, I caught a whiff of her pussy. Ugh, not that clean. When I felt her vag, she was wet, but I think this was her first time so she was getting twitchy. So I cut her loose.

    Nice girl, I would have liked to do more with her, but I'm not going to force anybody to do anything they aren't comfortable. And she definitely wasn't that.

  10. #566

    Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoreluvr  [View Original Post]
    Can you give us an idea of how many tattoos and / or how big? That sucks, she looked promising.
    Hi, just DM'd you. Hopefully you can make a better decision than I did!

  11. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by Desinoah  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I am a newbie in this mongering world. I really liked on of the providers on Eros and can't wait to try but screening process is too strict.

    She is asking for my work email / photo I'd which is too risky. I have 3rd option of providing 2 P411 references. Can please help me with references? Looks like l can't create P411 profile.

    Please help or suggest some ways people get around these strict verification. Thanks in advance!

    Cheers.
    P411 is not accepting new dudes who hobby.

  12. #564

    MacKenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock1  [View Original Post]
    Switter. At / at Mackenzierose26.
    MacKenzie is highly recommended. She is very passionate and nice! She receives at a hotel in Woodland Hills.

  13. #563

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekkyo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Just google it. Looks like it is only popular in Califonia. Over 1500 posts.

    While in NY where I'm only 3. Probably that's why I didn't really heard about it.

    Actually, it looks like only people from California use it. Most of the other states - 0 posts.

    Will look on there! Any particular recommendation / experience girls?
    If you were to scroll down on this LA forum's main page you would come to a thread titled HX. If you were to click on that thread you would discover currently 219 pages of solid intel dating back to 2011 about the site's ins, outs, and players by very knowledgeable members. You should read that.

  14. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the site advertised on that van. Idk if any of you have seen it, but it says "backpage is back and better than ever!" It's fishy.
    I've seen that as well and different versions of backpage. I checked it out and it seems super skeevy.

  15. #561

    P411 reference.

    Hi guys,

    I am a newbie in this mongering world. I really liked on of the providers on Eros and can't wait to try but screening process is too strict.

    She is asking for my work email / photo I'd which is too risky. I have 3rd option of providing 2 P411 references. Can please help me with references? Looks like l can't create P411 profile.

    Please help or suggest some ways people get around these strict verification. Thanks in advance!

    Cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape