Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 17,776 to 17,790 of 18409
-
03-03-19 10:44 #634Senior Member

Posts: 506Melanie
Claims to be virgin. Wants huge amount to be first. This is a scammer imo.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 06:50 #633Senior Member

Posts: 846Peachgirl?
Hello,
Anyone seen this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/0666d...d-646c1f796027
Thanks,
-
03-01-19 14:19 #632Senior Member

Posts: 233Valentina
Similar experience with her, cute spinner but not worth it. Performance was below average. Had more fun drinking and talking then the actual act. I did get a 1 minute BJ but took some work. Her trick is to spend most of the time talking "getting to know you" and just end with a quick session because, running out of time!
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 14:15 #631Senior Member

Posts: 233Melanie10
Same, was having a good exchange back and forth but went silent, maybe someone else got lucky. I'll update you if things change.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 13:20 #630Senior Member

Posts: 502Melanie10
Anyone talking to this one? She sent me her contact but I think she misspelled and she hasn't checked her messages? Help a brother out?
https://www.seeking.com/member/6f5af...f-ce93076adaca
-
03-01-19 11:21 #629Senior Member

Posts: 457Foreign Accent -SA
Has anyone come across this one? I've been talking with her but seems very secretive.
https://www.seeking.com/member/898a5...1-661a98a20835
-
02-28-19 20:01 #628Senior Member

Posts: 58Valentina.
After few scheduling issues on my part I ended up with Valentina. Cute 18 year old who is very nice to talk to. I offered 300 because she was coming from MD to my hotel in DC. She was very cute and direct in setup. Unfortunately, after talking for about an hour over a bottle of wine she decided she was done and wanted to get on to the main act. No BJ, no DATY, and a terrible kisser. I also had to insist on a cover, so keep that in mind. There are better options out there.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6f5e6...2-abe67e40a3ea
-
02-27-19 19:14 #627Senior Member

Posts: 77No only three of the profiles point to scammers- two are the same person who is online always- all of them are nice women otherwise albeit sbs.
Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson
[View Original Post]
The gals are looking for fun and cash and they have lives which is why I think some things should be private tell you all about it if you want .
-
02-27-19 15:11 #626Senior Member

Posts: 73What
Why is everything private? Are all these girls scammers.
Originally Posted by MufDivr1
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 14:24 #625Senior Member

Posts: 287Okay I guess she's not real. Still shows up in my local feed for some reason.
Originally Posted by LostSoul
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 23:57 #624Senior Member

Posts: 77Hmm gift request with no obligation
If you like bigger she's a smart ass with a huge ass I had to let it walk away was staying in a hotel in Alexandria but her attitude was gps surely dtf go for it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/10312...1-790853cb1c64
-
02-25-19 21:37 #623Senior Member

Posts: 77Some active sbs
Some reports or notes to share privately middle aged gals- a couple real life scammers in the mix _could post to rip off reports-pm for details.
https://www.seeking.com/member/96504...1-39e74c5adf6f
https://www.seeking.com/member/c032a...8-ae59fb0272c3
https://www.seeking.com/member/a5926...5-be7c0198bdd6
https://www.seeking.com/member/644c0...e-09b6b1219791
https://www.seeking.com/member/95c17...c-515703f55316
https://www.seeking.com/member/c4e6c...c-a3e3400d2149
-
02-25-19 21:32 #622Senior Member

Posts: 133Recent location says "Indonesia". Hmm.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 21:04 #621Senior Member

Posts: 502Hard Pass
She had a different profile set up before the holidays. I set up a meet and right as I was ready to leave she asked for $100 to meet. She's a rinser.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 20:03 #620Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: vicn0
Link: https://www.seeking.com/member/84681...a-ec768d1d29d5
Yesterday she actually had her number posted on her profile, and I got it before her profile was flagged and she had to remove it, LOL. I texted her (before seeing her profile as it is now), and she told me the same thing: she wants 50-100 to be sent to her before meeting to show that you're serious. I countered by saying that I would do that if she sent me a picture of her ID, but she refused. So I'm taking a pass on this one. If anyone is still interested in her, PM me for her info.










Reply With Quote






