Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #634

    Melanie

    Claims to be virgin. Wants huge amount to be first. This is a scammer imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Same, was having a good exchange back and forth but went silent, maybe someone else got lucky. I'll update you if things change.

  2. #633

    Peachgirl?

    Hello,

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0666d...d-646c1f796027

    Thanks,

  3. #632

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by Eblan  [View Original Post]
    After few scheduling issues on my part I ended up with Valentina. Cute 18 year old who is very nice to talk to. I offered 300 because she was coming from MD to my hotel in DC. She was very cute and direct in setup. Unfortunately, after talking for about an hour over a bottle of wine she decided she was done and wanted to get on to the main act. No BJ, no DATY, and a terrible kisser. I also had to insist on a cover, so keep that in mind. There are better options out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6f5e6...2-abe67e40a3ea
    Similar experience with her, cute spinner but not worth it. Performance was below average. Had more fun drinking and talking then the actual act. I did get a 1 minute BJ but took some work. Her trick is to spend most of the time talking "getting to know you" and just end with a quick session because, running out of time!

  4. #631

    Melanie10

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talking to this one? She sent me her contact but I think she misspelled and she hasn't checked her messages? Help a brother out?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6f5af...f-ce93076adaca
    Same, was having a good exchange back and forth but went silent, maybe someone else got lucky. I'll update you if things change.

  5. #630

    Melanie10

    Anyone talking to this one? She sent me her contact but I think she misspelled and she hasn't checked her messages? Help a brother out?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6f5af...f-ce93076adaca

  6. #629

    Foreign Accent -SA

    Has anyone come across this one? I've been talking with her but seems very secretive.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/898a5...1-661a98a20835

  7. #628

    Valentina.

    After few scheduling issues on my part I ended up with Valentina. Cute 18 year old who is very nice to talk to. I offered 300 because she was coming from MD to my hotel in DC. She was very cute and direct in setup. Unfortunately, after talking for about an hour over a bottle of wine she decided she was done and wanted to get on to the main act. No BJ, no DATY, and a terrible kisser. I also had to insist on a cover, so keep that in mind. There are better options out there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6f5e6...2-abe67e40a3ea

  8. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Why is everything private? Are all these girls scammers.
    No only three of the profiles point to scammers- two are the same person who is online always- all of them are nice women otherwise albeit sbs.

    The gals are looking for fun and cash and they have lives which is why I think some things should be private tell you all about it if you want .

  9. #626

    What

    Why is everything private? Are all these girls scammers.

  10. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSoul  [View Original Post]
    Recent location says "Indonesia". Hmm.
    Okay I guess she's not real. Still shows up in my local feed for some reason.

  11. #624

    Hmm gift request with no obligation

    If you like bigger she's a smart ass with a huge ass I had to let it walk away was staying in a hotel in Alexandria but her attitude was gps surely dtf go for it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/10312...1-790853cb1c64

  12. #623

  13. #622
    Recent location says "Indonesia". Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any luck with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8de27...5-2cc3df607156

  14. #621

    Hard Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Link: https://www.seeking.com/member/84681...a-ec768d1d29d5
    Yesterday she actually had her number posted on her profile, and I got it before her profile was flagged and she had to remove it, LOL. I texted her (before seeing her profile as it is now), and she told me the same thing: she wants 50-100 to be sent to her before meeting to show that you're serious. I countered by saying that I would do that if she sent me a picture of her ID, but she refused. So I'm taking a pass on this one. If anyone is still interested in her, PM me for her info.
    She had a different profile set up before the holidays. I set up a meet and right as I was ready to leave she asked for $100 to meet. She's a rinser.

  15. #620

    Re: vicn0

    Link: https://www.seeking.com/member/84681...a-ec768d1d29d5
    Yesterday she actually had her number posted on her profile, and I got it before her profile was flagged and she had to remove it, LOL. I texted her (before seeing her profile as it is now), and she told me the same thing: she wants 50-100 to be sent to her before meeting to show that you're serious. I countered by saying that I would do that if she sent me a picture of her ID, but she refused. So I'm taking a pass on this one. If anyone is still interested in her, PM me for her info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape