Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #1408

    No its not you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    This directed to me?

    LOL I'm a dude that fucc chiccs off eros.

    And goes thru every AMP in Manhattan.

    The hell? LOL.
    Admin was referring to apope, not you, as I understand it. Telling YOU to ignore the person you are responding to.

    Thanks

    This is directed at you Hines. If you have an issue with me in the future start by sending a PM to Admin2.

    A2

  2. #1407
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]

    Ignore her, she's one of the chicks working in NYC who comes here to fingerwag. Don't fall for it.

    A2
    This directed to me?

    LOL I'm a dude that fucc chiccs off eros.

    And goes thru every AMP in Manhattan.

    The hell? LOL.

  3. #1406
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Blah, blah blah

    Go make your next sock account.

    A2

  4. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a duo with Gina and her friend Sabrina? I asked for Alexis but she may be unavailable when I am in town.
    I have not had her and Gina as a duo. One time I was supposed to see Sabrina solo but she was running late. To make up for it Gina played with me (dfk, bbj only) for about 15-20 minutes to see if Sabrina would show. Just as I decided it was too late for me, Sabrina showed up. I would have stayed but she had to take a shower and get ready which would have been more time. I did get to DFK Sabrina for 5 minutes LOL. She is a little older than her pics and not as curvy. Pretty face and slender. Gina says she does it all just like her.

  5. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    BBFS protocol.

    1. Money.

    2. How you look.

    3. Hygiene.

    4. If you make her have fun. She cums and enjoys it.

    5. Prep shit. Them getting pregnant and shit.

    Stop with the "her body her choice" me too bullshit. Nobody is talking about that shit. Irrelevant.
    Bingo. Good points Mr. Karlton.

  6. #1403
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    This post convinced me you are a chick trying to post as if you are a monger so I changed your user category.

    A2

  7. #1402

    Secret Benefits.

    Just wanted to let you guys know I am having amazing success with this website. I understand a lot of you don't like the idea of credits and paying per message and I understand that. I've messaged a lot of girls and never heard back. In the span of 2 weeks however, I have exchanged phone numbers with 5 girls, gotten 3 of them to agree to BBFS at reasonable prices, and fucked 2 of them.

    So I had an initial investment of about $160 which got me 500 credits and its 10 credits per message. So you get to contact each girl for about $3 each under this package. I have about 100 credits left and am still trying to score with a lot of girls I have messaged back and forth with. The key thing I try to do is get them to give me their number ASAP so I can get them off the site and text or chat privately.

    While I am sure there are many fake profiles on there designed to get guys to waste credits, for an investment of $160 I should in the end have a minimum of 10-12 contacts and hopefully fuck at least 5 girls. To me that's totally worth the initial cost.

  8. #1401

    Gina's Friend Sabrina

    Has anyone had a duo with Gina and her friend Sabrina? I asked for Alexis but she may be unavailable when I am in town.

  9. #1400

    Logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    BBFS protocol.

    1. Money.

    2. How you look.

    3. Hygiene.

    4. If you make her have fun. She cums and enjoys it.

    5. Prep shit. Them getting pregnant and shit.

    Stop with the "her body her choice" me too bullshit. Nobody is talking about that shit. Irrelevant.
    1. Money. (she decides how much she wants for the service).

    2. How you look. (she decides if your healthy and appealing enough for the service).

    3. Hygiene. (her decision if your'e hygienic to her liking).

    4. If you make her have fun. She cums and enjoys it. (this one is on you to not be wack but if she wasnt at least attracted to you before you have a uphill battle).

    5. Prep shit. Them getting pregnant and shit. (guys don't carry babies nor do we need to worry about that shit, women on the other hand. So maybe its her deci. You follow the logic.).

    So it pretty much is her choice, its like mcdonalds could sell lobster if they really wanted to but they choose not to. Everything in life is a choice and not everyone has the same price but we don't decided that price they do. Cause if we did why the fuck is there this thread asking for rates to find women that decided that price. And not everyone here is a A1 guy so we all can't expect the same results. So go in with that attitude and maybe you get what you want way more. Just saying.

  10. #1399
    Quote Originally Posted by TexLonghorn  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on this girl, as well. I have not pulled the trigger yet. She advertises on this site, SWO escorts, http://nycescortmodels.com/model/layla-hayek-new-nyc. I posted this site up once before, and other mongers here scoffed at it, saying it was BS, which is why I too became skeptical. However, I may give her a try.

    BTW, her ad was just updated on Feb 25,2019, and is still states $500/ hr, so I don't know where the $1 k / hr rate is coming from.
    The $1 k rate comes from her website https://www.laylahayek.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02508BC4-E9BA-4D1E-8022-9FC2902DC5E0.jpg‎  

  11. #1398
    BBFS protocol.

    1. Money.

    2. How you look.

    3. Hygiene.

    4. If you make her have fun. She cums and enjoys it.

    5. Prep shit. Them getting pregnant and shit.

    Stop with the "her body her choice" me too bullshit. Nobody is talking about that shit. Irrelevant.

    Ignore her, she's one of the chicks working in NYC who comes here to fingerwag. Don't fall for it.

    A2

  12. #1397

    Layla Hayek.

    Quote Originally Posted by TexLonghorn  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on this girl, as well. I have not pulled the trigger yet. She advertises on this site, SWO escorts, http://nycescortmodels.com/model/layla-hayek-new-nyc. I posted this site up once before, and other mongers here scoffed at it, saying it was BS, which is why I too became skeptical. However, I may give her a try.

    BTW, her ad was just updated on Feb 25,2019, and is still states $500/ hr, so I don't know where the $1 k / hr rate is coming from.
    I am planning an appointment soon. I'll report back what happens.

  13. #1396
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    Also. First time I saw her everything was covered. The second time I understood her bareback clues.

    In the beginning of the session she told me that she wanted to check if she got everything ready. She put an extra bed sheet on top, wipes etc. Then she told me she was looking for the hat. It took her 5 min. Finally when she got them, she tossed them literally on the opposite site of the room. Then the session started. I knew then bareback was game. Now 7 plus years I have been either cip or cia.
    This is priceless. Loved this read. These girls are so gullible sometimes. Took her 5 min and then she just tossed it across the room. What a great girl LOL.

  15. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by APope  [View Original Post]
    In the end, its her body, her rules.
    Umm. No. Not in this hobby. Money talks. Throw enough of it at them and the body is yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape