Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 22,336 to 22,350 of 27900
-
03-02-19 03:13 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 236Research
History has its benefits. KG group. East lake group. One has to know what they are getting into to get the most bang for the Bucks.
Originally Posted by SteveNeil58
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 01:14 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 71Margo
Eh so I Toftt and dished out $500 to Margo aka margomail. Good location, gorgeous girl, educated and fun but everything covered. Great ass, deflated flat A cup on top. Super tall, I'm 6' and she was taller than me when she met me with heels.
Overall wouldn't repeat. I see a GPS where she's new and expecting money to roll in but I'd hold off. At best a $300/ hr sesh but even then I've had way better. We need to set the bar for high dollar full VIP. Sorry I overpaid on everyone's behalf but she's really trying to get the $ so I expect a drop soon.
-
03-01-19 23:26 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 77TNA Provider Handle Changes
Often the official reason is "avoiding a stalker".
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Which providers are you talking about?
-
03-01-19 23:08 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 29Are those advertised rates real? If so, way more than I can afford.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 18:23 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 59Jinxx
I saw here before from other website and she is protection required.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 17:56 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 67Ryder
I had planned on seeing her, but than she changed her travel dates and couldn't arrange some free time during that time period.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 16:22 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 240Has Anyone Seen Roxy?
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/161242258293
Exchanged a few texts with her today. Offers one-hour BBFS for 300.
-
03-01-19 16:15 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 1017Fake Retirements and Handle Changes
What is up with providers doing fake retirements or changing their handle on TNA?
-
03-01-19 11:14 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 236Strict requirements
I saw her two years ago and she has strict requirements with always her health and safety as priorities which is good. She is pretty and the experience with her is something that no one will ever regret.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 10:41 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 224I reached out to her a few weeks ago. She wanted $500 for an hour. Only rule. No bareback. Offered a $100 discount for a review. I did not see her.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 10:38 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 224Was an ad for Riley Star.
Originally Posted by SeattleMassage
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 10:09 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 1401Apparently friends with https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ng-ALL-WEEKEND Any experience with this one? That could give us a hint.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 03:31 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 533Jinxxxxxsphinx
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Jinxxxxxsphinx
This girl screams bareback. Anyone have anything? Will try to set it up myself as well.
-
02-28-19 20:45 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 113Ashley503
Absolute Safety girl. No kissing, not much of anything besides CFS. Price has always been low, good for a QV or 1/2 if you are in the Bellevue area (which she typically stays around).
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 20:43 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 113Ashlee in EVT
Care to share your info on her? She's in my AO, attractive, menu on STG looks good. Does she fit the Thread Topic? Is Greek truly on the menu as her add says?
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




