Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 19309
-
02-28-19 20:08 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 353Noel.
Is she still seeing clients? Her mugshot looks fine 5'6 100 lb, must be yummy.
-
02-28-19 17:32 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 75Any info on Amanda in Merritt Island.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/394184628551
-
02-28-19 16:32 #4157Regular Member

Posts: 17It was my little head taking over. I saw that report. Foolish of me thinking my miles might be better. I hate it when the little head intervenes / takes over and make decisions.
Originally Posted by Spaz321
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 14:38 #4156Banned Member

Posts: 1739Lexi.
Visiting uncle at this moment!
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 14:32 #4155Regular Member

Posts: 17Clarification.
Anastasia is an awesome UTR. You have to go through Bonerifc to get her number.
Originally Posted by Novalova
[View Original Post]
Samantha is on some heavy meds. Her teeth looked, no visible candy holes. However, she can even walk without a cane. Very bad shape. Would never see her again. Her ad in on the sister site.
They are not the same person.
-
02-28-19 10:56 #4154Senior Member

Posts: 38Rene in Titusville.
I saw Rene in Titusville. She has her own home in a nice neighborhood. Comms were good, reasonable marios. She met me at the door in a sexy outfit with a pleasant smile. She looks just like her pics. We talked for a few minutes and she took me down the hall to her bedroom. Great BBBJ. Put on hat and she rode me cg then went to mish to finish. She went to the bathroom for a warm washcloth and towel and cleaned my little guy. Very pleasant experience with a normal girl LOL. No traces of candy and she wasn't high. I will repeat.
-
02-28-19 06:23 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 301Lexi
Has anyone seen this provider lately?
She let drop off the face of the earth.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/803083720891
-
02-28-19 05:33 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 51Rhiannon
I have not seen her since the original post. Alot can happen in 40 days! She was great that first day, but it appears she has gone down hill rather quickly. I'm sorry to hear it, but looking back at posts about her, it looks like your not the first to have a bad time with her.
Originally Posted by Novalova
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 22:11 #4151Regular Member

Posts: 17Great start but the finish sucked
Thanks to Binerific, I had a pleasure to meet up with Anastasia. She is a great provider. I saw her in the morning. Then I get a text response from Samantha Rhiannon and scheduled a meeting after work. Wow, I had the worst experience in my life. I was so excited to have 2 dreams in one day. The first dream was so awesome but the second dream. Nightmare.
-
02-27-19 22:06 #4150Regular Member

Posts: 17The worst ever.
Samantha Rhiannon = the worst experience of my dreaming career. Don't want to get into details. Dream at your risk. Its was a good day and a bad day. See my comments in the escort thres.
Originally Posted by Spaz321
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 21:43 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 129Sweet Jess
Has anyone seen sweet Jess recently?
Maybe contact info.
Thanks.
-
02-27-19 20:54 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 212Anastasia Contact
Contact Bonerific. She relies on him to screen people.
Originally Posted by BJohnson098
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 20:38 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 70She drives herself, has a good head on her shoulders, Aims to please.
Originally Posted by OrlFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 18:19 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 90Thank you
Thanks guys for the help. If you need someone in Palm beach county please PM me.
-
02-27-19 16:46 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 43Update on Bellah
Was looking for a girl to dream with so I sent some texts to Bellah yesterday. No response, so I tried her again today. She got back to me to tell me she's been in the hospital after heart surgery, will be out about March 12. If any of you had trouble getting ahold of her, that's why.











Reply With Quote




