Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 6920
-
03-07-19 12:38 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 586I'm with you. I had been going a couple times a month, either Burnside or Silver, but I haven't been able to bring myself to go through the door since the Kraft story broke.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
Obviously, the point of going after all those customers, including someone high profile, is to scare the rest of us. I don't think the legal consequences are likely to be signficant, but just getting busted would ruin my life.
Also has me thinking a lot more about trafficking. Nicole and Lilly at Burnside, and Yung at Silver, seem to be having a good time on the job. There is a good chance that they owe money that they are trying to pay off. Probably some deception in getting them here. On the other hand, if these businesses are shut down, then what happens to them. Nail spa jobs that provide lower tips and involve handling feet instead of dicks?
Anyway, I'm thinking of finding a reliable independent for awhile. Not sure where to look, though.
-
03-07-19 09:58 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 1715Last Thur
Correct. I was there last Thur late an it was the same ladies. Same great service. All the rumors are BS.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 23:35 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 30Hand Change.
I was there last week and there was no "change of hands". The hands are the same!
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 18:45 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 1715Scary
Thanks for the info an the links. This made for some scary reading. Could happen in any state or town. Makes me wonder how similiar all those Chinese run AMPs in Greater Hartford are to the Florida operation.
Originally Posted by YelloTail
[View Original Post]
This has to be a national operation. Just look how many of them opened in Greater Hartford almost at once a few years ago. Common thread. Over 30 Korean an Chinese ladies with limited English.
Just my 2 cents.
-
03-05-19 17:36 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 662Police Affidavit
Here is a pdf of the police affidavit. Provides the background and events that led to the installation of cameras, and it describes various individuals and acts performed.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
"https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/...db0/hua-pc.pdf".
Article stating lawyers went to court and filed two emergency petitions looking to block the release of videotapes and customer lists involving several massage spas accused of human trafficking and prostitution.
'https://www.wptv.com/news/local-news...titution-sting'.
Copy of the actual filing.
'https://www.scribd.com/document/4004...m-Beach-county'.
-
03-05-19 13:40 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 586The warrant application, which was posted somewhere, refers to Rubmaps, but not to this site.
Originally Posted by JustForthI
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 08:43 #1454Banned Member

Posts: 203Agreed
I agree with Just. Had lots of drive time over the past couple of weeks and I have not heard anything regarding the board. As I see it, go enjoy you favorite mp's.
Originally Posted by JustForthI
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-19 18:40 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 49I listened to Stern all week and there was no mention of this board. They where talking about the "penny saver" massage ads in the back of advertising paper in new york city and an app that was under consideration to locate AMP'S but was not developed. I think there is a "rub-map" online to locate AMPs. A lot of what Howard's show talked about was accurate and a lot was incorrect or missing in my opinion from my 30 year career mongering.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 21:18 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 60Shock Jock
Just curious if anyone listens to a certain Shock Jock on sat. Radio. I do not but a lot of people were telling me he was talking about AMPs the entire week and what goes on there, the set ups, etc. And someone told me they mentioned this board as a place to get information. Seems like unwanted attention. Just curious if anyone listened to this guy this past week and if so what was it all about? Just curious.
-
03-01-19 20:53 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 201Burn
Has anyone been to Burnside since the report of change of hands? I have seen several change of hands but this one is a bit pre mature! Maybe I'll take the plunge on Tuesday and report back.
-
02-28-19 17:42 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 1715Epic
I have to tell you. I don't know if EPIC stands for 4 different words or not. If so I think I'm in for a surprise. Or maybe quite wary. I looked up abbreviations above an did not see it. Ill keep my head down just like Nicole does.
Originally Posted by Fnm123
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 16:42 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 178Maple
Maple is also next door to a kid's karate place-not the best location.
Originally Posted by Jcleese01
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 16:29 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 114I went to comfort about 2 months ago to see if they had any new talent. This new girl there was very new and it showed. I wasnt pushy, but she let me pretty much do what ever I wanted within reason. Then out of nowhere she starts mumbling something about a camera and the boss is watching. Needless to say, I haven't been back since. Now I don't know if she was just saying that to hurry me along or not, but I wasnt about to find out the hard way. I don't really recommend maple either as its the same old lady that's been there for quite awhile now. Not that she is bad, I just like sampling new talent.
Originally Posted by Kumail80
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 14:07 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 178AMPs
A year ago this month, all 3 AMPs in Torrington were raided and shut down for "payroll violations". They all quickly opened, and are still running-no mention of trafficking ever came up. I'm sure the town wanted them to leave town, so if they found any proof of it they wouldn't be open.
Originally Posted by Cochonne
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 13:49 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 60Interesting.
This is a reminder to be respectful to any and all providers. I have heard stories in more recent times of men that have gotten "loud" with the providers for whatever stupid reason. I hate hearing stuff like this. However I know for a fact some establishments have their own security guards if you will. You rarely ever see them but they are on site prepared. Which is good because if you think about it. There is a ton of talk about AMPs from regular folk because of the Kraft situ. Seems like a lot of attention being focused on what goes on at these AMPs. Well a massage session of course. That's it. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Cochonne
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





