Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 10271
-
02-28-19 15:43 #866Senior Member

Posts: 134Miranda.
Her roommate is Cloey saw them advertising as duo, I saw Cloey and I wouldn't repeat but might give Miranda a shot.
Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 11:19 #865Senior Member

Posts: 639Yep
She did the same to me the first time I seen her. But apologized and we were able to get together and even threw in a discount. She's a cool chick but there's better for less. Only seen her twice. Looks like she changes her number. Not sure why if you're going to be "retiring" in a couple weeks. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by Stevo2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 10:04 #864Senior Member

Posts: 74Haley.
She has a new review (today) on the Grand Rapids forum #2776.
Originally Posted by Halcyon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 20:38 #863Senior Member

Posts: 373Miranda
http://archive.is/p99OF
Saw Miranda today. Easy setup, incall (Court and Miller area) seemed fairly safe, but I haven't lived in the area long. Nice to talk to, although her roommate was there with her daughter. Little spinner blonde, looks better than pictures. Was lucid without being hyper, so didn't appear strung out on anything. Very clean, perky B's, and clean, smooth, tasty and tight kitty. She got into it without the fake pornstar moaning, and takes good direction. BBBJ, cfs mish and lazy dog, willing to catch, I just couldn't muster up the shot, but she worked for it. I do plan on repeating. Quoted 120 hhr.
Stay safe,
Buddy.
-
02-27-19 19:36 #862Senior Member

Posts: 116
Originally Posted by ButtMan777
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info!!
-
02-27-19 16:36 #861Senior Member

Posts: 178That's personal information it is against board rules.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 15:32 #860Senior Member

Posts: 116Post the links to the FB pages then.
Originally Posted by ButtMan777
[View Original Post]
I thought they might be LEO.
-
02-27-19 14:03 #859Senior Member

Posts: 178My 2 cents
I've seen these girls on Facebook. They're typical Flint ghetto trash addicts. So yes it probably is a third grade education. I wouldn't be surprised if a bf is posting for them seems to be happening alot lately. Be careful look around when you enter the place. Use the bathroom to see if someone is hiding. Check closet doors if they're locked, someone might be in it. If you don't feel right, leave.
Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 06:37 #858Senior Member

Posts: 141Suspicious stg post.
That first Ad link reads like it was written by a poorly educated third party. It gives her weight as 258. That's a pass anyway. The girl pictured can't weigh 145.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 23:03 #857Senior Member

Posts: 116Suspicious postings
I have noticed two new posts on STG that, at least to me, seem to be suspicious.
Female escort.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/292739455681
And.
30 yr old women seeking male company.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...c/815183471559
What do you guys think?
Thanks!!
-=CT.
-
02-26-19 16:14 #856Senior Member

Posts: 50I tried again
I]she texted me the next day and we set up a time and everything I called 10 minutes before I arrived and nothing, told her I was there and nothing, she hasn't texted me since I come from saginaw so its a bit of a drive and I was pretty disappointed I would be willing to make the drive one more time if I could get a guarantee to see her.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 08:25 #855Senior Member

Posts: 75Yep
That's the right last four digits. I've seen her several times and can confirm she's retiring as she texted me just yesterday confirming that. I speculate that she'll be mostly sticking to regulars as she wraps up and per the ads she'll be done in a couple more weeks. She was always a great time and will be missed.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 08:09 #854Banned Member

Posts: 63Bailey
I was able to get a hold of her near the end of last week no problem almost seem like she had time on her hands.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 06:31 #853Senior Member

Posts: 1015Bailey
She'll write back but not finish the conversation. She texted me her lastest ad yesterday, asked if I wanted to set an appointment. I requested a time. And then she goes silent.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
I'm over it.
Too many other providers on my want to see list.
-
02-26-19 01:22 #852Senior Member

Posts: 312Um
4223, what I got, never seen her but no ones having luck lately contacting. I ain't trying. Good luck. A7 D.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





