Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5440

    Oregon Girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on ashleyy503.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2312511%3B
    Question, there seem to be more than a few inquiries that points to Oregon girls, including this one? I know that Portland isn't that far away, but these ladies does not seem to advertise much here in the Seattle area. Or am I missing something in the search?

  2. #5439

    Doubt she would ever

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on ashleyy503.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2312511%3B
    I don't think she would ever do it. Her old friend however gave me BBFS after confusing me with someone else and I became grandfathered in when she was providing. She's out of the game now.

  3. #5438

    You Are Correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    From what I could find that is not the same Ryder that was originally asked about unless I am missing some thing.
    Not the Ryder I was asking about.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1685304-💕128149;128149;-College-Cutie! Private-Apartment-Incall-Right-By-Wild-Waves!128149;128149;128149;.

    Which explains why she returned my text saying-"I've ignored you because you asked about BBBJ. I don't offer bb anything."

  4. #5437

    Safety First

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on ashleyy503.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2312511%3B
    Beautiful safety girl that does not allow kissing or BBBJ.

  5. #5436

    Ashleyy503.

    Does anyone have info on ashleyy503.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2312511%3B

  6. #5435

    Ashleyy503.

    Does anyone have information on Ashleyy503.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2312511%3B

  7. #5434
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That is Ashlee in Everett. Seen her a few times.
    Thoughts on her? Place in decent location, good service? She offered BB via text to me but when I have been in the area she hasn't responded, hoping to catch her this weekend if timing works out.

  8. #5433

    More than one Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperDriver  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Ryder you're talking about? She goes by Parkerbaby907 on TNA and has 2 rob reports. She did one make up session on one of them and she says she wants to fix the other.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...y/987155778902
    From what I could find that is not the same Ryder that was originally asked about unless I am missing some thing.

  9. #5432

    Melinda kae

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?171623-MelindaKae

    Hey guys back again and wanting to know if anyone's ever seen this girl and thanks in advance.

  10. #5431
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperDriver  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Ryder you're talking about? She goes by Parkerbaby907 on TNA and has 2 rob reports. She did one make up session on one of them and she says she wants to fix the other.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...y/987155778902
    She has more than a 2 rob reports, she has a least a dozen (if you include here).

  11. #5430

    Marysville stg

    http://marysville.skipthegames.com/f...y/253496200548

    Any info on her. Texted back and forth a few times says no bb. Used to be in marysville all the time but now seems to be traveling around.

  12. #5429

    Ashlee.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That is Ashlee in Everett. Seen her a few times.
    She looks bigger in some of those ads. Is she a little on the plus side or has she slimmed down?

  13. #5428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...b/935516823144

    I don't know why, but the alarm bells are going off. I'm probably wrong. She said she came from Georgia.
    Some of those photos are 2 to 3 years old already. So she may not even look the same.

  14. #5427

    $$$

    So I'm back in Seattle but what is up with the 3 bens or greater rates for standard coverall meets? Anyway, I will be seeing an acquaintance that I've met a few times before and will post on here later.

  15. #5426

    Ryder / Parkerbaby907.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-College-Cutie

    This is the link that was originally posted but the Ryder that I keep finding that the rob reports are about has a large tattoo on her chest and this one doesn't am I missing some thing.
    Is this the Ryder you're talking about? She goes by Parkerbaby907 on TNA and has 2 rob reports. She did one make up session on one of them and she says she wants to fix the other.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...y/987155778902

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape