Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 7921
-
03-09-19 06:22 #3901Senior Member

Posts: 98Recollection of Krys
I saw Krys several times three or four years ago. She lived in Palm Bay and had a nice setup in her 'Serenity Room'. It was built for S&M activities which I'm not crazy about, but the massage table was quite comfortable. She was fun to communicate with and reliable about setting up meeting times. She had / has a beautiful body with b breasts which had hard nipples when aroused and a sexy, slim ass. At the times I saw her she had a girlfriend and would only provide a HE which BTW was the best I've had from any masseuse. I kept trying for more, but wasn't successful. If she looks the same and has changed her menu, I would see her tomorrow! Good luck if you decide to see her.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 22:38 #3900Senior Member

Posts: 25Krys.
I have seen her several times over the last year or so. She really enjoys what she does, her place is easy to get to, she has a room set just for massages, extra clean and she makes sure your comfortable. Don't expect full service, but you'll leave happy. She seems to be fascinated with the male anatomy and it shows in the session. She offers a lot of options, just not full service, she can be surprising creative.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Soup.
-
03-08-19 19:45 #3899Senior Member

Posts: 1946Krys
Has anyone seen this woman, she advertises on Skip the Games? I might see her later next week and would appreciate any info if possible. Thanks.
-
03-07-19 17:55 #3898Regular Member

Posts: 3Sunrise
It used to be. For the last few years, I used to leave very happy, (for a AMP) But my last two trips (late last year) my girl wore pants and shirt. That never came off, didn't allow roaming and kept just out of reach. Still got an HE but was pretty cold. Same thing happend at Asiana, so I don't know what's going on.
-
03-06-19 20:17 #3897Regular Member

Posts: 1So how is sunrise
Is sunrise a good place to go and be satisfied when leaving.
-
03-04-19 19:24 #3896Senior Member

Posts: 185Massage Heaven
I called Sunrise and they are still open. Across from the church is Massage Heaven and their business has been slow for some time.
Originally Posted by JSunSurf
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-19 22:31 #3895Senior Member

Posts: 47Cocoa Beach. Sunrise?
Was passing by the AMP across from the Church is Cocoa Beach. I think it's called Sunrise and they were closed for business and looked like they were moving out. Loading stuff in a van with a trailer. I was headed somewhere so I couldn't swing around and check, but it could be a sign of the times. If there is indeed human trafficking going on, I'm glad things are shutting down, but otherwise?
My question is whether the conditions in the numerous Korean nail salons beachside are the same. I mean these girls work in pretty bad conditions and most appear to be new to the country. I think that's probably a high turnover low earnings cash business like an AMP, where the workers are exploited.
-
03-02-19 10:26 #3894Senior Member

Posts: 37Massage matters
Stay away from massage matters, had a dream I swung by. Out of place white van purposely meant to look run down with back windows propped open. Looks like this place is being watched. Who knows I'm maybe wrong but with all the activity out there I'm not taking the chance and I don't want to see anyone else ruined. Looks like zen spa has a sign outside their door and is shut down. Stay safe.
-
02-28-19 14:07 #3893Senior Member

Posts: 660Sounds like plenty of outs for Kraft
https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/how-pa...titution-case/
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 13:35 #3892Senior Member

Posts: 375Bungled?
Like the rest of us here, I would love to see everyone get out from under these charges. But where do you get bungled? The cameras were installed after getting approval from the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit Court.
Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 11:36 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 432The Arrests in Florida
The only silver lining here is Robert Kraft got caught. He doesn't lose often in life at any cost so he will get the best and brightest defense lawyers which will probably help the entire bunch of John's arrested. Privacy will be an issue here especially concerning cameras placed in the rooms without proper procedures followed like signed court warrants. I have faith that Mr Kraft will resolve this entire bungled operation. These are Gestapo tactics that definitely have to be vetted for legalities. I cannot believe the pillory the John's have been subjected too with their pictures and names and ages all over the papers. This whole thing makes no sense to me and is totally wrong IMO.
-
02-28-19 09:23 #3890Senior Member

Posts: 1189Cameras in AMPs
I'm way up north in Cleveland, Ohio. I was down in Vero and Ft. Pierce the first week and a half of Feb fishing, treasure hunting and fucking around. Had a great time for the most part, didn't catch many fish. Anyway, I was lucky to avoid the spa problem. I have yet to see an article that mentions any LEO getting warrants for the cameras. And for the life of me I can't see how anyone could slip cameras into these places without someone noticing, especially if they claim people were living there. I know they can be quite tiny, but usually those pinhole cameras have to be mounted in a wall or some object. Even though the cameras are small they still have to be attached to a battery and antenna or wired to a recorder, so there is some volume there. And someone has to be relatively nearby to pick up the recordings if they are transmitted by ultrasmall equipment. Seems to me like the owners of these spas or an employee must have been complicit in the installation of these cameras. I could, of course, be wrong. And by the way, night vision cameras usually have some source of infrared light to pick up images that are really clear. Thermal cameras that small wouldn't give recognizably clear pics I don't think.
Cheech.
-
02-28-19 05:42 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 56Prosecution's case weak?
This article has a distinctly different tone than 9 days ago. Maybe the prosecution is having trouble building a case?
https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/cr...ts/2993803002/
-
02-27-19 19:02 #3888Senior Member

Posts: 74Support Your Local AMP.
All these threads across the State are flooded with 'talk' about the activities down south. Many are talking about the demise of many of our favorite shops do to. Well fear seems to be the dominate theme. There are a few things we can do to keep the 'fires' from dying out. Right now the risk of partaking in any extended 'menu' is somewhat risky but that isn't going to keep me from visiting my favorites. I just plan to decline the more and settle for less. My suggestion to those shops is to ride this out. Give a good rub, maybe a good 'tease' but nothing more. Accept our tips for service and be patient. You will still get paid and when things relax the 'business model' can change for the better.
-
02-27-19 13:34 #3887Regular Member

Posts: 4Where is she located?
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Is she in a condo and used to live in Indianatlantic? I saw a gal in Cape Canaveral a while back but don't remember her name.










Reply With Quote





