Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9937

    This thread is NOT about Airport Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by Cohiker  [View Original Post]
    Terri needs 60 tonight and I can't make it to her. Anyone gentlemen out there who can help her. Pm me for her #. She doesn't have a room though. She's very nice.
    Although airport Teri is sometimes referred to as MILF Teri, the homeless Terri in the thread is a different person. Airport Teri is fine, and while she appreciates all the concern and calls, asked me to clear up the confusion.

    Terri (two R) is a SW that was in dire straits.

    Teri (one R) is aka airport Teri and is neither homeless nor desperate. She would appreciate old friends getting in touch with her, but don't expect fire sale prices.

  2. #9936
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMask009  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Maria. Rates were a little high for my liking. Had to negotiate a bit. Decent Hotel in Chester. Not some run down place. Pretty, clean, very engaged and cooperative. Putting aside the high rates, would recommend.
    How do you define high rate?

  3. #9935
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 11

    Maria.

    Had a dream with Maria. Rates were a little high for my liking. Had to negotiate a bit. Decent Hotel in Chester. Not some run down place. Pretty, clean, very engaged and cooperative. Putting aside the high rates, would recommend.

  4. #9934

    Sky, Little Red.

    Is there anyone willing to share digits? Thanks in advance!

  5. #9933

    Sky, Charlotte, Little Red

    Can anyone share digits? Thanks in advance!

  6. #9932

    Possible TMI.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29962130/

    Seems too descriptive. Listing motel name and room number in ad. Seems fishy or extremely stupid.

  7. #9931

    Sky

    Got a text from Sky, she needs help with rent, if you know her you might reach out.

  8. #9930

    Charlotte.

    Had a great dream about Charlotte yesterday. Very sweet and accommodating. My first time but I will be back. Hidden jewel for sure.

  9. #9929

    Date

    Had a dream all set up with Little Lisa at 6 was all exited to meet for first time. She texted me saying she would not be home at 6 so we going to try for Thursday night. Wish me luck.

  10. #9928

    Midget

    Yeah she finally responded at 12 and asked if I was close and I said no and offered a car date as well I declined. A

    Quote Originally Posted by Plectrum  [View Original Post]
    She's apparently leaving now and only doing car dates.
    .

  11. #9927

    MILF Terri

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I just got a call from her and she is looking for some help. No room and out in the weather. She always treated me good. If you need digits PM me. If you know her it's 8634.

    Weather coming in so lets help her out.
    Terri needs 60 tonight and I can't make it to her. Anyone gentlemen out there who can help her. Pm me for her #. She doesn't have a room though. She's very nice.

  12. #9926

    Coming into town

    Hey everyone, coming in to visit in a couple of weeks. Looking for a UTR or good recommendation for outcall. I can help if you're ever visiting Memphis. Thanks.

  13. #9925
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Definitely on my bucket list but I think somebody is playing a joke. A real cruel joke. Made contact with her this morning through text. Was quoted $. 5 for a hh $ for a qv $$. 5 for an h. She was slow to respond and received a response every 5 minutes. She finally gave me the address and I told her I was 30 minutes away. She said okay. When I got to her spot she went dark would no longer respond to text messages. I waited 20 minutes and left and still have not received a response yet. If anybody has any luck let me know.
    She's apparently leaving now and only doing car dates.

  14. #9924

    Charlotte

    Can someone PM Charlotte's info? Someone previously did but either sent me the wrong number or it's been changed. Thanks.

  15. #9923

    Midget

    Definitely on my bucket list but I think somebody is playing a joke. A real cruel joke. Made contact with her this morning through text. Was quoted $. 5 for a hh $ for a qv $$. 5 for an h. She was slow to respond and received a response every 5 minutes. She finally gave me the address and I told her I was 30 minutes away. She said okay. When I got to her spot she went dark would no longer respond to text messages. I waited 20 minutes and left and still have not received a response yet. If anybody has any luck let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungre1234  [View Original Post]
    She added me back on snap but hasn't responded yet. She has a couple snap videos and she's thicker than the pics imply. There's also another BBW in the room with her apparently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape