High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9931
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 11

    Maria.

    Had a dream with Maria. Rates were a little high for my liking. Had to negotiate a bit. Decent Hotel in Chester. Not some run down place. Pretty, clean, very engaged and cooperative. Putting aside the high rates, would recommend.

  2. #9930

    Sky, Little Red.

    Is there anyone willing to share digits? Thanks in advance!

  3. #9929

    Sky, Charlotte, Little Red

    Can anyone share digits? Thanks in advance!

  4. #9928

    Possible TMI.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29962130/

    Seems too descriptive. Listing motel name and room number in ad. Seems fishy or extremely stupid.

  5. #9927

    Sky

    Got a text from Sky, she needs help with rent, if you know her you might reach out.

  6. #9926

    Charlotte.

    Had a great dream about Charlotte yesterday. Very sweet and accommodating. My first time but I will be back. Hidden jewel for sure.

  7. #9925

    Date

    Had a dream all set up with Little Lisa at 6 was all exited to meet for first time. She texted me saying she would not be home at 6 so we going to try for Thursday night. Wish me luck.

  8. #9924

    Midget

    Yeah she finally responded at 12 and asked if I was close and I said no and offered a car date as well I declined. A

    Quote Originally Posted by Plectrum  [View Original Post]
    She's apparently leaving now and only doing car dates.
    .

  9. #9923

    MILF Terri

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    I just got a call from her and she is looking for some help. No room and out in the weather. She always treated me good. If you need digits PM me. If you know her it's 8634.

    Weather coming in so lets help her out.
    Terri needs 60 tonight and I can't make it to her. Anyone gentlemen out there who can help her. Pm me for her #. She doesn't have a room though. She's very nice.

  10. #9922

    Coming into town

    Hey everyone, coming in to visit in a couple of weeks. Looking for a UTR or good recommendation for outcall. I can help if you're ever visiting Memphis. Thanks.

  11. #9921
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Definitely on my bucket list but I think somebody is playing a joke. A real cruel joke. Made contact with her this morning through text. Was quoted $. 5 for a hh $ for a qv $$. 5 for an h. She was slow to respond and received a response every 5 minutes. She finally gave me the address and I told her I was 30 minutes away. She said okay. When I got to her spot she went dark would no longer respond to text messages. I waited 20 minutes and left and still have not received a response yet. If anybody has any luck let me know.
    She's apparently leaving now and only doing car dates.

  12. #9920

    Charlotte

    Can someone PM Charlotte's info? Someone previously did but either sent me the wrong number or it's been changed. Thanks.

  13. #9919

    Midget

    Definitely on my bucket list but I think somebody is playing a joke. A real cruel joke. Made contact with her this morning through text. Was quoted $. 5 for a hh $ for a qv $$. 5 for an h. She was slow to respond and received a response every 5 minutes. She finally gave me the address and I told her I was 30 minutes away. She said okay. When I got to her spot she went dark would no longer respond to text messages. I waited 20 minutes and left and still have not received a response yet. If anybody has any luck let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungre1234  [View Original Post]
    She added me back on snap but hasn't responded yet. She has a couple snap videos and she's thicker than the pics imply. There's also another BBW in the room with her apparently.

  14. #9918

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjdftn  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/597508763222



    Has anybody partaken? I am not going to lie, this is on my bucket list. I tried to make contact and no response as of yet.
    She added me back on snap but hasn't responded yet. She has a couple snap videos and she's thicker than the pics imply. There's also another BBW in the room with her apparently.

  15. #9917

    Nervous

    Quote Originally Posted by Athelred  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the ad is already down.
    Yep. 540 area code. I just spoke with her yesterday. She went to NC and I don't think she'll be back anytime soon. If she does come back and wants to meet new friends I'll put it out to the board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape