Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,621 to 22,635 of 61462
-
03-05-19 14:17 #38842Senior Member

Posts: 237Thats what I'm saying
I saved so much money im looking at $1000 porn stars now like shez it so bad out there. And, because the new shit they put in the drugs they expire faster (look like shit really quick, ugly).
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 00:33 #38841Regular Member

Posts: 4Anybody know londyn.
-
03-05-19 00:11 #38840Senior Member

Posts: 594GFE Lori
Picked up Lori on the corner of Wilkens and Millington. Lori is a true GFE with awesome skills. I hope that fellow gentlemongers enjoy her services.
-
03-04-19 23:48 #38839Senior Member

Posts: 339Where is the action now. DD and CB BK are empty as shit lately.
-
03-04-19 11:01 #38838Senior Member

Posts: 1370Anna
I heard that it was her boyfriend who jumped from the window and broke his arm. I didn't hear anything about Anna being injured though. Peace.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 09:07 #38837Senior Member

Posts: 2419Jalin
Was looking for her Saturday night. Did she move?
http://www.ccptube.com/video/2050/headmaster.html
-
03-03-19 18:23 #38836Senior Member

Posts: 2344Anna
You know she's living in a Abando, so even though she has a phone, it's hard for her to charge it up and have it on regularly.
Originally Posted by Dinglewood89
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-19 10:54 #38835Senior Member

Posts: 1127Re: Syrian Anna
Heard from a reliable source that she is in the hospital (don't know where), after jumping from a window of a abandominum when it caught fire.
Originally Posted by Dinglewood89
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
03-03-19 06:23 #38834Senior Member

Posts: 290Sounds dangerous, I'm in! What time have you seen her? What about LE surveillance in that side? A lot?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 11:06 #38833Senior Member

Posts: 705Christina Dundalk
Another great round of BBBJ from Christina. Red hair. Five two. Usually in jeans. She's a seasoned provider, even dropping her pants for ass play during head. Says she's been around for years but I've not seen her until recently. She may have been lesbian lover of Melissa, famous drug supplier of local distributors like "J" in black sedan with duct taped window on Graceland. It is for that reason I will not go to her place and will only go to mine.
-
03-02-19 10:13 #38832Senior Member

Posts: 25Syrian Anna
Has anyone heard from her recently?
-
03-01-19 14:12 #38831Senior Member

Posts: 694Britney
There is a new white girl working fairhaven black hair chunky beware momma or girlfriend might get mad.
-
02-28-19 17:47 #38830Senior Member

Posts: 407Nicci
Ran into Nicci down WW. Great service, no rush. Standard fee. Cool chick. Would definitely repeat. Be nice to her if you meet her.
Be safe. Lots of LE around.
-
02-27-19 15:46 #38829Senior Member

Posts: 594Tim's Motel
Been there a few times with one of our girls. Sorry to hear that the young police died from an overdose.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 11:17 #38828Senior Member

Posts: 2344Close To Home












Reply With Quote




