Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,436 to 27,450 of 30799
-
02-27-19 16:50 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 458AJ and company
Took AJ up on her special 2 girl BBBJ.
The other girl is cute and friendly and knows how to put on the pse show.
Absolutely worth the it.
-
02-27-19 14:10 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 102Wow.
Holy blast-from-the-past. She was a local years ago. Moved to FL, probably 2011-2012 ish. She used to stay at the hospitality suites on Brentwood. Even back then she looked much older in person than her pictures let on. Think "saggy grandma". Unremarkable, unenthusiastic service. I don't remember her pricing, but I'm pretty sure it was on the cheap end.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 10:44 #3362Regular Member

Posts: 14Few more
But wait there's more!
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
2/26 MAC.
2/26 MBK.
-
02-27-19 09:50 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 161Bust
They don't look familiar. Anyone know their street names?
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 09:28 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 260Busted
Also 2/23 SRG.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 08:11 #3359Banned Member

Posts: 565And now there's a guy up there and no girl
At the Hamtpon Inn off 54. Setup? I never would go to Cary anyway, RTP isn't much better (in fact one was picked up there this week too).
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 19:08 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 827I see atleast 3 busted in the last few days, 2 for providing service and one for possession.
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
2/25 FOJ.
2/24 GAY.
2/23 AJD.
-
02-26-19 12:41 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 26Imposter back at it again
Beware she's up to her old tricks again.
Originally Posted by Koudy469
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/29560166/
-
02-26-19 12:29 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 26Imposter back at it again
Beware she's up to her old tricks again.
Originally Posted by Koudy469
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/29560166/
-
02-26-19 06:59 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 458Uncle LEO
A picture of that person can be found on the Wake county site. I don't recognize her from posts.
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 23:35 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 161Bust
Please post their initials and date of arrest.
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 21:52 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 4909Tight grasp of hair
Probably left you satisfied as well, LOL.
Originally Posted by PoBoyDon
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 20:17 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 135Uncle
Uncle LEO was busy yesterday, picking up two of the ladies sometimes discussed here.
The one in Cary who got busted for prostitution was arrested in Bass Pro Shop parking lot. I thought that they catered to a different type of hooker.
-
02-25-19 20:13 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 135Jenn
I agree with all of your observations. Although, burn holes in the blanket might be the understatement of the year. I did get a BBBJ with some of the deepest DT I have had in a long time. I might repeat, but she is not in my top tier.
Originally Posted by Antioch
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 16:58 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 99That is def Lola Bunny
That is definitely Lola bunny. She used to be my favorite when she was skinny and hot. She gained a lot of weight. She doesn't look too bad in those pics. She's a really sweet girl who was working on a nursing degree. No demons, just smokes a lot of weed.
Originally Posted by BlueTeam08
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





