Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,246 to 19,260 of 31842
-
02-28-19 13:27 #12597Senior Member

Posts: 74Nash Kate.
I saw Nash Kate probably 5+ years ago, was near Trinity lane area at the time, but never repeated. She was very GFE although at the time more of a BBW (as I found out), not really my thing. I haven't seen her in a long time, but she definitely is real and may have re-branded herself as a higher price courtesan.
Originally Posted by MasterPo
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 13:23 #12596Senior Member

Posts: 74Madyson on Nashville STG.
I have seen her. Incall was up above Rivergate area. She was very nice, is legit, and very cautious upon meeting for the first time. Her photos are a bit deceiving, a bit larger than you would expect while smaller b-cup. BBBJ was fine, but I'd probably not go back.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
02-28-19 08:24 #12595Banned Member

Posts: 63Kora.
Kora is really hot, the photos are accurate. I have seen her before and enjoyed myself completely.
Originally Posted by Looking4692
[View Original Post]
She can be aggressive, or submissive. Great skills. As far as her rates go, contact her. My dream was less.
BTW, she is not a clock watcher and she will screen.
-
02-28-19 01:33 #12594Senior Member

Posts: 164NashKate.
I have wondered about this one too. But she wants $500 for minimum 90 minute dream. GPS perhaps? That may vary but that's currently on her website.
Originally Posted by Ap1216
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 23:31 #12593Regular Member

Posts: 21Kate
Hey guys,
Have any of you seen Nash Kate? She seems very professional and upscale. Wanted some more info on her. May PM also.
Thanks.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/2677437.htm
-
02-27-19 22:25 #12592Senior Member

Posts: 199Thank you
Thank you. Do you have the site link? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 21:35 #12591Senior Member

Posts: 359Any info on her??
Has anyone contacted or met this young lady. PM me is fine.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/901573741425
-
02-27-19 21:21 #12590Senior Member

Posts: 359Rates
This is from another site.
Originally Posted by Looking4692
[View Original Post]
Donation: 400 for 1 Hour / 580 for 1. 5 Hours USD.
-
02-27-19 12:41 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 199Kira's rate
Does anyone know Kora's current rates? Did she do hh? I'm looking at booking with her but would like to know that going in. Thanks.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/7571992.htm
-
02-27-19 11:55 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 428Heaven
Yes, I agree on both.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 11:17 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 132Columbia area
I'm a recent transplant from Mi to Columbia area. Was wondering if anyone knows of any ladies from down in this area. Prefer fit GFE. Ty in advance.
-
02-27-19 11:08 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 194Anyone seen her?
I love the country look. Google came up short. Anyone see her?
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/29931586/
-
02-27-19 06:40 #12585Senior Member

Posts: 2528And has a tight pussy too.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 01:03 #12584Senior Member

Posts: 363I know. I see the same thing!
Originally Posted by ShyGuyInTn
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 20:21 #12583Senior Member

Posts: 170Bot?
Whenever I go on there it seems like her ad is always on the top.
Originally Posted by AhaMadness
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




