Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12585
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice body for a 50 yr old and she looks great with a mouth full of cock.
    And has a tight pussy too.

  2. #12584
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyInTn  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I go on there it seems like her ad is always on the top.
    I know. I see the same thing!

  3. #12583

    Bot?

    Quote Originally Posted by AhaMadness  [View Original Post]
    So I'm curious. Has anyone on this thread ever actually contacted this obviously fake provider, and what were the results?

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...u/804647557121

    Just wondering?

    Cheers!
    Whenever I go on there it seems like her ad is always on the top.

  4. #12582

    Heaven Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Docamin  [View Original Post]
    Nope. About 50 yo caucasion.
    Nice body for a 50 yr old and she looks great with a mouth full of cock.

  5. #12581

    Heaven Love

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Is she Asian?
    Nope. About 50 yo caucasion.

  6. #12580

    Fake ads

    Quote Originally Posted by AhaMadness  [View Original Post]
    So I'm curious. Has anyone on this thread ever actually contacted this obviously fake provider, and what were the results?

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...u/804647557121

    Just wondering?

    Cheers!
    Most of the time, especially when the weight is in KG (not in this case), it's a bot to get you to sign up for a verification service. I'll admit to getting fooled once (it was a really good bot! But actually it's itneresting to see the pattern after a while.

  7. #12579

    Heaven Love

    Quote Originally Posted by MathMan7  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her last night, but she's already gone. Back to huntsville.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2564347055
    Is she Asian?

  8. #12578
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbington  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...c/919036332408
    Asks for payment via prepaid credit card. Rates are too low (200 hr). Location is nice condos downtown Nashville. It's got to be a scam, but I can't figure out what it is.
    After you let the scammer know you've got the prepaid card they'll ask you to send a photo of the card number for purposes of "confirmation". As soon as the number is shown the card will be drained. Any address they're providing has been plucked from the ether; chances are good they're not even on this continent. Variations on this trick are used to "sell" cars, electronics and the like.

  9. #12577

    Pamela. Amazing Fake Pictures.

    So I'm curious. Has anyone on this thread ever actually contacted this obviously fake provider, and what were the results?

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...u/804647557121

    Just wondering?

    Cheers!

  10. #12576
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Go to Jacksonville Florida page search There for answers.
    Thank you sir!

  11. #12575

    Mandie on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbington  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...c/919036332408

    Phone num 904-525-9609 in case the ad dissappears.

    She's been advertising for a couple of weeks. Replies for most details and location I thought were coming from a bot (standard between multiple numbers, same typos, etc) but some of the questions I asked had to be answered by someone.

    Asks for payment via prepaid credit card. Rates are too low (200 hr). Location is nice condos downtown Nashville. It's got to be a scam, but I can't figure out what it is.

    Cash would be easier to rob than prepaid card. Going to a condo instead of a hotel. You know where "they're" staying. I had no luck on reverse image search finding who else it might be, so it's no internet celebrity babe.

    Any ideas here. I'm tempted to try to follow through to show up at the address (from a distance) just to see what happens. I already burned 1 number with this one trying to get info.
    My advice, never deposit funds before you lay eyes on a provider, easiest way to get scammed. I have a better deal, I have some seaside property for sale in Iraq if you are interested, I haven't had time to go there and enjoy it.

  12. #12574
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbington  [View Original Post]
    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...c/919036332408

    Phone num 904-525-9609 in case the ad dissappears.

    She's been advertising for a couple of weeks. Replies for most details and location I thought were coming from a bot (standard between multiple numbers, same typos, etc) but some of the questions I asked had to be answered by someone.

    Asks for payment via prepaid credit card. Rates are too low (200 hr). Location is nice condos downtown Nashville. It's got to be a scam, but I can't figure out what it is.

    Cash would be easier to rob than prepaid card. Going to a condo instead of a hotel. You know where "they're" staying. I had no luck on reverse image search finding who else it might be, so it's no internet celebrity babe.

    Any ideas here. I'm tempted to try to follow through to show up at the address (from a distance) just to see what happens. I already burned 1 number with this one trying to get info.
    Go to Jacksonville Florida page search There for answers.

  13. #12573

    Thief

    https://milfy.com.nashville.listcraw...post/29626127/ This one will steal from you. Looks just like the pictures.

  14. #12572

    Info on Mandie. STG - got to be TGTBT

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...c/919036332408

    Phone num 904-525-9609 in case the ad dissappears.

    She's been advertising for a couple of weeks. Replies for most details and location I thought were coming from a bot (standard between multiple numbers, same typos, etc) but some of the questions I asked had to be answered by someone.

    Asks for payment via prepaid credit card. Rates are too low (200 hr). Location is nice condos downtown Nashville. It's got to be a scam, but I can't figure out what it is.

    Cash would be easier to rob than prepaid card. Going to a condo instead of a hotel. You know where "they're" staying. I had no luck on reverse image search finding who else it might be, so it's no internet celebrity babe.

    Any ideas here. I'm tempted to try to follow through to show up at the address (from a distance) just to see what happens. I already burned 1 number with this one trying to get info.

  15. #12571

    Heaven Love

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    I found out that Heaven Love will be visiting Nashville Sun and Mon, she will go back to Huntsville and return Wed and Thurs. I know nothing about her, just chat on facebook. You can find her reviews in the Huntsville forum, some not so stellar, but she may be what someone in this forum is looking for. She is petite, price she quoted me for qv was reasonable 80 no cim.
    I reached out to her last night, but she's already gone. Back to huntsville.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2564347055

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape