Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 18201
-
02-28-19 21:05 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 456Crystal is hot but I try to stay close to girls my age. It sounds like visiting her would've been worth it though.
Originally Posted by DoubleTF
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 20:51 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 86Please pass the digits!
I would surely appreciate it.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 19:54 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 191Hey Sym. Clear your inbox please! Would like her info please.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 19:20 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 1170Agree.
Totally agree, redhead Nikki is a very sexy girl. Du273 hooked me up with her last year. Thanks Du273! Guys if you can see her do so.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
Orlo69.
-
02-28-19 18:25 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 1148Where is she at now?
I try to text her and responses are few and far between. Is she in Orlando now?
Originally Posted by Eelectri
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 18:10 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 103Nikki.
Would love those digits!
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 18:03 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 944Nikki
I met a very nice UTR in the Altamonte Springs area who has just asked me to share her digits with Senior Members. Her name is Nikki and she's an attractive redhead in her mid twenties with an athletic body. In my dream with her I enjoyed LFK, DTBBBJ, 69, CG, RCG, K9, and mish. She also passed my donut test, LOL. She told me she might get a room this Friday and Saturday. Senior Members can PM me for her digits.
SYM.
-
02-28-19 17:02 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 207She's not back. Got this text from her this afternoon and she asked me to forward to the board. Sorry guys.
Originally Posted by LuvInIt007
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 12:34 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 702Miss Cherries.
I just woke up from a wonderful dream at Cherries land.
I have seen this beauty before and will continue dreaming of her every time that I can.
She whipped me real good until I woke up.
Very nice dream'.
Stay safe.
Ee.
-
02-27-19 19:16 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 944Michele 1 L
Stopped by to see the mesmerizing Michele1 L recently and I was off to dreamland for another hour. In my dream a super sexy spinner engaged me in a GFE style DFK that quickly got junior's full attention. Next up was a PSE worthy DTBBBJ that left my cock covered in spit and hard as a rock. Michele could tell I was ready to fuck so she rolled a cover down my cock and lubed us both up. She hopped on for some CG, occasionally taking a rest break from the rigorous thrusting to catch our breath before starting up again.
Asked her if she was ready for some K9 so she hopped off and assumed the position. After relubing my cock I reached into my monger bag and pulled out my official Pirates of the Caribbean toy rubber handcuffs (available for purchase at Disney, LOL). Michele saw them and immediately put her hands behind her back so we could apply the cuffs. Needless to say she looked sexy as fuck with her ass up in the air with her hands cuffed behind her so I paused for a minute to take in the incredible view. I mounted her and gave her a long hard fucking in K9 with occasional spanking and light hair pulling. Judging by her cries to "Fuck me!" I think she was enjoying herself as much as I was.
Took off her cuffs and flipped her over for some mish with her feet up on my shoulders. I kissed and sucked her cute little toes while we fucked. I eventually pulled her legs down and she wrapped them around me as I pounded away with everything I had. When I reached the boiling point I leaned back and took off the cover so I could watch as she quickly flipped around so she could suck me to completion. After cleaning up we chatted in bed for a few minutes about an upcoming special dream we have planned and then I was on my way. Will repeat soon!
SYM.
-
02-27-19 06:27 #4886Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you.
Thank you, it was a pleasure meeting you. Come play with me next time you come to Orlando.
Originally Posted by ExplorerIndi
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Sophia.
-
02-27-19 01:25 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 532Didn't she move out of town?
Originally Posted by LarryLuftig87
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 17:25 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia UTR
I just spoke with Sophia, she informed me that she will be getting an in-call this week, possibly tomorrow. She had told me that she had to cancel last week because of her monthly visitor paid her a visit. Pay her a visit she won't disappoint!
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
02-26-19 12:39 #4883Regular Member

Posts: 12Mmmmcherries
Any way you can pass out the digits? She is close to me and sounds great. Thank you!
Originally Posted by HeWolf47
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 07:50 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 82Crystal69
I decided to text Crystal69 to see if she was available for a bit of naughty fun. I was in luck as she told me she was. She let me know in advance if I wanted to visit the islands. Of course, that was the reason why I wanted to see her. We agreed, and I saw her later in the evening (a few weeks ago).
After the introductions, Crystal did not waste much time as she went if for a bit of LFKs which developed into some DFKs while simultaneously removing my belt, dropping my pants and then lightly stroking it a bit. Crystal would say some complimenting and dirty compliments that would make things very stimulating. Although Crystal does not like doing deep BBBJ, she does enough for the obvious reasons.
When it was time, Crystal wastes no time, spins around and simply bends over and guides it into that tight passage via Greek. Crystal then simply continues to make requests to go slowly, and slowly pick up the pace. Crystal has a nearly perfect round rump for Greek adventure, and she thoroughly enjoys being tagged from behind (her words). As Crystal adjusted to the discomfort (LOL), she requests me to go deeper and harder. The Greek adventure especially with Crystal bent over was a good trip, she pushes back and continues to encourage to go deeper. We enjoy a few other modifying positions, in MISH and then sideways all while I'm still buried up and in her backdoor. Crystal continues to display some very kinky character building looks as she continues to make guttural moans taking it deep and hard. And after about 20 minutes of intense fun, the release happens. The ride was good.
Again, Crystal has an insane plump rear end for backdoor action. She's UTR but is all in whenever she's in the mood. Until next time.











Reply With Quote






