Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 492 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #681

    Beautiful warm wet

    Does anyone have any info on this provider?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/144993636114

    Seems too good to be true, but the torso pix look real.

    Thanks.

    Kev.

  2. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by WarKing21  [View Original Post]
    Has stg been shut down? I can't open up profiles.
    STG is working okay for me. Maybe just a temporary glitch or something.

  3. #679

    Stg.

    Has stg been shut down? I can't open up profiles.

  4. #678

    Thank you Vinho Tinto

    Appreciate the link, cheers.

    JS2.

  5. #677

    Luna is real

    Saw her a couple months ago when she just started posting. Super sweet girl, thick but very sexy imo. Those pics are absolutely real. Her tits are ridiculous, if you like them big and droopy, which I do. Nipples the size of my hand.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/479561257860

    Sweet, sweet girl. YMMV of course, but she never rushed me and has a very chill, laid back demeanor while still wanting to please.

    She's a keeper. Treat her nice fellas, please.

    Stay safe,

    JS2.

  6. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Hi Wolfman, do you have a link for Jenn? I would love to meet a pregnant girl.

    Did you mean Jenna by any chance?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beautiful-women-just-a-phone-c/732540617619

    Thanks & stay safe.

    JS2.
    Jen: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/009793113953.

  7. #675

    Jenn?

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfmanJack  [View Original Post]
    She's a few months pregnant.

    If that's your thing, she's your girl.

    Not my thing.
    Hi Wolfman, do you have a link for Jenn? I would love to meet a pregnant girl.

    Did you mean Jenna by any chance?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beautiful-women-just-a-phone-c/732540617619

    Thanks & stay safe.

    JS2.

  8. #674

    Russian girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    Link is broken but I know who you're talking about. I haven't seen her, but the warning guy just posted one for her:

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/863215273969

    There's a review on here of her if you look back to January.
    This girl has a nice hot body she doesn't like using condoms because she says she's allergic to latex she doesn't like you to get on top because she feels like she's being smothered she prefers to be on top her head game is okay she doesn't charge outrageous in fact sometimes you can get her for .6.

    She probably does refuse guys that are bigger because she's extremely tight she does outcalls and drives herself.

  9. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I msgd with her for a bit yesterday as I wanted to see her, but she has some weird screening. Told me she prefers dicks under 8 in and if your black theres an additional $40 on top of the basic rates. I asked why the increase and she says it's because black guys tend to hav huge dicks. 😂. Anyone see her and can report on how the visit was?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/658995856597
    Link is broken but I know who you're talking about. I haven't seen her, but the warning guy just posted one for her:

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/863215273969

    There's a review on here of her if you look back to January.

  10. #672
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    New here

    New to the board but have been around for a while so will post some of my past reviews.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/214779667934

    Sweet girl. Good BBBJ and was very accommodating. Seen her a couple times.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...3/009824775620

    Went for a visit, room smelled horrible and she looked a mess. Ended up bouncing bc just couldn't stand the place.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/708881036167

    Pretty, but kinda just lays there. Good BBBJ.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/291072358900

    Better in person, pretty tight v. Seemed shy.

  11. #671

    Any info on her?

    I msgd with her for a bit yesterday as I wanted to see her, but she has some weird screening. Told me she prefers dicks under 8 in and if your black theres an additional $40 on top of the basic rates. I asked why the increase and she says it's because black guys tend to hav huge dicks. 😂. Anyone see her and can report on how the visit was?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/658995856597

  12. #670
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Brothers, it's great to be back! I had no idea that USASG was back in the saddle. Just discovered it last night. Great to see everybody again. Is Fred Fife still around?

    So I saw Thick Sexy Latina about 10 days ago. AT that time she was just Sexy Latina LOL. But yeah she's thick. Still looks good though.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/526996510126

    Met her at probably the absolute worst, sketchiest motel in West Spfld, some of you know which one I mean. Needles in the parking lot, that kind of place. But she looks all right, Nice boobs, a baby belly with stretch marks but so what. Her face is just like the pics in the ad. Paid. 9 for hh, I like to lie and cuddle a little to get warmed up. But this gal doesn't like to cuddle, she just likes to get right to it. How do I know? Because she told me, "I don't really like to cuddle much, I just like to get right to it. " LOL. She was perfectly polite about it.

    So we undressed and she lay down on her back and waited for me to go at it, which I did. Offered a BBBJ but I passed, as I don't care for oral. Pussy was pliable, not especially tight, but it felt nice. Been a while since I'd had a new girl so I didn't last long, popped in 2-3 minutes, cleaned up and was done.

    She seemed shy and a bit nervous. Says she's up from FL, leaving a bad situation down there, only been doing this for a couple weeks as of the tine I saw her. How much is true, or how much more there is to the story, I can't say. I am thinking of going back. The situation was kind of seedy but in a good way, if that makes sense. Also I brought her coffee and a doughnut, because it was early and what the hell, and she kept going on about how nice I was.

    YMMV of course.

    Stay safe brothers (and sisters, maybe?.).

    JS2.
    Spot on, as always.

    GFE in the sense that she provides a BBBJ, but definitely not intimate in other ways.

    She's got some serious talent when it comes to giving head. I could have enjoyed just that, and I'm not always into head.

    Did missionary and then switched to doggy. Nice enough and just tight enough to get the job done.

    No repeat for me, but not because she's bad. On the contrary, she's really good. We just didn't connect.

  13. #669

    Info

    I seen, about 6 more. Little hard to remember, and I cannot find any Asians to dream with.

    I want to see these ladies.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/780765495111

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/190800704022

    I almost seen this one, but had a bad feeling.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/853825088660

    This one was okay, bbq, bbbjwcim and let me record.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/214779667934

    Do you guys know any utr?

  14. #668

    Headmaster

    This was 2 summers ago, she started BBBJ which was great but then I started to smell penis. Wasn't mine, maybe from last guy or on breathe don't know but I just left.

  15. #667

    Allee

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...x/978543926091

    I had one very amazing session with her. Extremely great massage, beast BBBJ, great riding. Then she upped her rates after and said no BBBJ. If she didn't change that I would be regular.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape