Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,691 to 18,705 of 26919
-
02-27-19 14:01 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 202It's been over a year since I saw her so my recollection is limited, but I remember her being very friendly, BBBJ on the menu for me (though she said it's a YMMV thing) and LFK only (though others have said she's GFE so maybe they were offered DFK, but I was not).
Originally Posted by TechGuy20
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 13:20 #8228Senior Member

Posts: 1675No more cheap pussy in Europe. I'm going South.
Originally Posted by MayTheTrains
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 12:50 #8227Regular Member

Posts: 5Karina NG.
She is legit 100%. Very hot and excellent service. I've seen her multiple times and never disappoints. She told me last week she'll be leaving soon.
Originally Posted by Royis
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 09:45 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 38Details
Good morning!
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
Can you provide any additional details?
Damage?
Services?
BBBJ skills. ?
Appreciate It!
-
02-27-19 08:45 #8225Regular Member

Posts: 10Is this a joke? This person seems completely awful. Pay them a deposit? Don't leave reviews of her and calling people who leave reviews animals with insecurities? Ask for 1100 when she's probably 35 considering she doesn't list her age. What the fuck is wrong with these shitty providers in America? I would rather fly to Europe and go on sex spree than ever give someone like her my personal info.
Originally Posted by MVPness
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 07:38 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 183NG Karina
That Karina is in fact a NG, however she is not currently on the roster. She was just in town in December. I don't know if she will be coming back as a NG. There is a Karina currently on the roster. I would recommend her. The link below is for the Karina still in town.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts...225-0899-.html
-
02-27-19 07:13 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 1357The Karina in the link above was in Chicago last year but I don't think she came back, so this is likely an out of date notice. But if she is here, she is a typical (good) HG experience.
Originally Posted by Royis
[View Original Post]
The current Karina is in this link https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts...225-0899-.html and she is also a good NG experience.
-
02-27-19 02:59 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 225Karina
The pics are from NG. The pricing is consistent with NG as well. I don't know there current line up but it probably is legit.
.
Originally Posted by Royis
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 21:58 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 503Full of it
Text her she gives me address southside shitty neighborhood. I pull up block is dark she says she's coming out but doesn't. I text her again say hey WTF. She goes blank. I had my best friend under the front seat and hes legal so I wasnt too worried but wouldn't go nowhere out south with him. I grew up there I know better. Either way she's a flake and full of shit.
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/29767086/
-
02-26-19 16:24 #8220Regular Member

Posts: 13Karina
Hello guys. I was thinking to have a dream this Polish girl call Karina. Wonder if she is legit. Anyone had experience with her please feel free leave me a feedback or even DM me will be great. Really appreciated.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/karina-e...chicago-403332#erotic.
-
02-26-19 15:21 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 71Elza Hvala
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Elza Hvala? I'm really curious about menu, are her pictures real, etc. Thank you. PMs are OK.
https://www.elzahvala.com/
-
02-26-19 14:59 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 819Try Milwaukee.
Take a drive north of the Cheddar Curtain. The pussy is much more reasonably priced. Your $100 range should get you a decent girl for a half hour. $200 to $250 will get you a real hottie for an hour.
Originally Posted by Greeky123
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 14:33 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 127Can confirm
I see her somewhat regularly bc of her having a convenient location for me. She definitely has been GFE for me, so YMMV. Her teeth looks like she needs to go in for a few cleanings, but they're all there. Good bbj and relatively nice place on the north side. Good body and good service, is a little weird about her cat though.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 13:15 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 1620Not even close
In those areas except higher end 3 $$ 4 $$ There's a west loop girl on eros right now and she is $1 k an hr or at least was. Imo look at reviews here of known providers with reviews. Guys are on the street paying. 4 . 5+ for car dates so just to give you a gauge of what the market is like. Seniors will chime in as I know there are some providers out near the big airport that are european or asian girls that might fit into that range, however I would say at least closer to 2 $$ for those services. Good luck and welcome to chitown.
Originally Posted by Greeky123
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 13:03 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 217Jenny
Seen her last year. Tried this year but her prices are the same. I just don't think I'll leave a tip at all. Don't get me wrong. Great lay. 1 finger tight. Didn't even get past the BBBJ. Love that ass. The incall has a hard time finding parking. Be prepared to walk. A few blocks even.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






