Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 19,171 to 19,185 of 28091
-
02-26-19 17:56 #8921Banned Member

Posts: 220Diamond Day
Been to Diamond twice, both times Amy. She is nice, not much of a looker but okay, definitely not ugly, more like the Chinese girl next door I guess.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
HJ only from my experience, but good technique, no jackhammer and she will follow directions if you tell her. Allows OTC, never ventured past that point so more may be available but no guarantees.
There is other girls that work there but I have not seen them or know their names.
Massage was pretty good, nice pressure and gets in there deep.
Also a plus, heated table if it is a little chilly, probably just an electric blanket but still.
Here is my review from last month or so:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...11#post4118011Last edited by DeadHeadChevy; 02-26-19 at 17:58. Reason: Added link
-
02-26-19 17:45 #8920Senior Member

Posts: 284Extras?
There was no mention of the extras. We're there any?
How much is the house fee at MBC? I haven't been there yet.
Originally Posted by JakolMuna
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 17:08 #8919Senior Member

Posts: 765Lisa at #305 on Rosecrans at PT Loma
Thanks to another monger who gave me the lay of the land when I was there in Aug 18, I wanted to see if lightening struck three times in the same place. I visited #305 and Lisa was the only girl working. We settled the house fee and got down to a very lackluster semi-massage. Lisa grabbed my hands, putting them on her ass telling me to massage her. She had pulled her pants down to just below the crack of her ass, but not far enough for pussy access. We played that game for about 15 minutes and I just rolled over showing the flagpole at that stage. She asked what I wanted and she quoted $. 5 for FS, and I grabbed my wallet to show there was only $. 15 in the wallet, so she grudgingly accepted. She left to go wash, and came back to play. She jumped up in a 69 position and told me to start licking her pussy. She was very good and I wasn't ready to cum yet, so I moved her off so I could lay her down mish. I went in for DATY and she came at least once before we started mish and I blew in the bag after about 10 minutes. Lisa was extremely playful, looked to be in her mid-twenties and had very nice and perky boobs.
-
02-26-19 17:06 #8918Banned Member

Posts: 3075Bailee
Thank you both for your info on Bailee. She is running a $160/ hr Winter special. If she only allows limited touching and the massage is just okay, I agree there are better out there.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 16:07 #8917Senior Member

Posts: 261Eva at Z's will do a Russian finish. Will Anna?
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 15:51 #8916Senior Member

Posts: 789As for as I know she is a masseuse in Mission Valley $160 Sensual Massage. Who knows what she may do if she likes you though. I tried to arrange a massage with her this afternoon, but our times conflicted, so I will try her again later.
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 15:25 #8915Senior Member

Posts: 1942. I like Ana at Z's a little more than Eva. But both are very good.
Originally Posted by BigTravvy
[View Original Post]
3. Yes, some providers at Golden Wood provide FS and there is at least one Latina who I have seen.
-
02-26-19 15:22 #8914Senior Member

Posts: 194Re: Bailee
I agree with EazySD's conclusion. She has a very nice body (with fake c's) but didn't let me touch her nipples. The massage and finish were good but there was no teasing. I have not repeated.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 14:30 #8913Banned Member

Posts: 3075I saw her about 2 months ago.
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 14:29 #8912Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, Massage Body Care on Convoy.
Originally Posted by MisterTwinkies
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 14:19 #8911Senior Member

Posts: 135This is the one on Convoy, right?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 12:33 #8910Senior Member

Posts: 160Damn, that booty action.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 01:47 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 83Great review man! Going to try her next.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 01:13 #8908Senior Member

Posts: 689Candy at MBC
Depending on who you ask she's either on vacation or not coming back. If she's on vacation it's been about 6 months. Has anyone had a relatively recent visit with Candy?
Originally Posted by JakolMuna
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 00:29 #8907Regular Member

Posts: 4Long Time Lurker
Hey guys. I don't have time to post much but wanted to make a few updates and ask a few questions.
1. Cherry at KnowKnots is the best FS providor in San Diego. Anyone compare to her? Let me know.
2. The best 40/40 are Eva and Z's. And just about anyone at Massage and BodyCare on Convoy.
3. Anyone been to Golden Wood on Clairemont Mesa? They say they have Latina providors. Is it a FS joint?
4. The 40/40 spots in San Marcos and the FS spots in Escondido are all getting washed away. Any good experiences in those spots? Ithink I've had them all and I haven't been impressed lately. Any luck in Carlsbad or Oceanside?
Thanks guys. Stay safe!!











Reply With Quote





