Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,621 to 22,635 of 61419
-
03-03-19 10:54 #38799Senior Member

Posts: 1127Re: Syrian Anna
Heard from a reliable source that she is in the hospital (don't know where), after jumping from a window of a abandominum when it caught fire.
Originally Posted by Dinglewood89
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
03-03-19 06:23 #38798Senior Member

Posts: 290Sounds dangerous, I'm in! What time have you seen her? What about LE surveillance in that side? A lot?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 11:06 #38797Senior Member

Posts: 705Christina Dundalk
Another great round of BBBJ from Christina. Red hair. Five two. Usually in jeans. She's a seasoned provider, even dropping her pants for ass play during head. Says she's been around for years but I've not seen her until recently. She may have been lesbian lover of Melissa, famous drug supplier of local distributors like "J" in black sedan with duct taped window on Graceland. It is for that reason I will not go to her place and will only go to mine.
-
03-02-19 10:13 #38796Senior Member

Posts: 25Syrian Anna
Has anyone heard from her recently?
-
03-01-19 14:12 #38795Senior Member

Posts: 694Britney
There is a new white girl working fairhaven black hair chunky beware momma or girlfriend might get mad.
-
02-28-19 17:47 #38794Senior Member

Posts: 407Nicci
Ran into Nicci down WW. Great service, no rush. Standard fee. Cool chick. Would definitely repeat. Be nice to her if you meet her.
Be safe. Lots of LE around.
-
02-27-19 15:46 #38793Senior Member

Posts: 594Tim's Motel
Been there a few times with one of our girls. Sorry to hear that the young police died from an overdose.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 11:17 #38792Senior Member

Posts: 2344Close To Home
-
02-27-19 10:50 #38791Senior Member

Posts: 394Shy=Shyla
Thank you for the clarification my man!
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 22:39 #38790Senior Member

Posts: 105Location
The busy Bee is a convenience store on S. Monroe St, and Ramsay St. , It is right off the clix loop. I saw her there, and when I looped around she had left and was walking down Ashton ave, Google maps will bring up the location.
Originally Posted by JamesGlia
[View Original Post]
PF.
-
02-26-19 22:14 #38789Senior Member

Posts: 192I'm not real familiar with the area. Is busy bee a restaurant or store? Is this in Baltimore or a suburb? My guess is maybe the Brooklyn park area because of the mention signs but again any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PathFinder24
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 21:16 #38788Senior Member

Posts: 705Shy = Shyla.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 17:59 #38787Senior Member

Posts: 394Shy
Does this tall gorgeous blonde by chance have a name?
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 13:37 #38786Senior Member

Posts: 407Kandi
First I want to thank CLS. For putting me back in touch with Kandi. He truly represent what this forum is or should be ALL about. Man her body is flawless. And not to mention her skills. I'll say this. She definitely enjoy what she does.
-
02-26-19 07:03 #38785Senior Member

Posts: 134Quick release
Was bored in the house so I decided to take a stroll to the circle. Saw a heavy set figure standing in the shadows of the corner. Drove past to get a closer and more clear look. Turned out to be Allison. Spun around the block to check if the was any LE lurking. Came back and scooped her up. She was everything I remembered. Real cool, laid back nice soft voice and even better mic skills. Found a quick well hidden spot and got the sloppy top. Damage was standard plus I gave her a dime for a tip. It's hard to find good quality service. Chatted a bit and drove her back. She gave me her number. Haven't checked to see if it's working or not. Probably going to do that after I post this. Definitely going do FS next go around when I have more time.









Reply With Quote






