Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20680

    This one for real?

    Have any one visited her? I'm also posting in Seeking but here since she does massages. Says 350 hr and will be a wonderful time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0ec1...7-bafd704e0090

  2. #20679

    One-time trick. Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Aplayfulone  [View Original Post]
    What is the likelihood from this time forward that any owner of a massage parlor is not going to check for the installation of cameras after a visit by the police or any other governmental agency? It seems like this is a one-time trick by law enforcement that is not likely to be effective again. Not at least, as long as the owners of the massage parlors are vigilant.
    The likelihood is 100% if you read the news reports that include an interview with a nearby restaurant owner who said he knew something was up because he had seen the same trick before when he owned a business in Philly.

    He was quoted as saying the "bomb scare" hoax was suspicious because they only evacuated the Spa and not the adjacent businesses. If it were a real bomb scare, they would have evacuated more businesses. They then had full access to the spa with no one else present.

    He then went on to say he saw exactly the same thing happen at a spa in Philly where he used to own another restaurant.

    It may be, though, that the higher profile of this case will alert some spa owners, but it will probably be used again.

    BB, out.

  3. #20678
    Quote Originally Posted by Aplayfulone  [View Original Post]
    What is the likelihood from this time forward that any owner of a massage parlor is not going to check for the installation of cameras after a visit by the police or any other governmental agency? It seems like this is a one-time trick by law enforcement that is not likely to be effective again. Not at least, as long as the owners of the massage parlors are vigilant.
    Unless the owners are approached and provided a deal for the cooperation. We don't know all the details surrounding this sting that caught the patriots owner, other than he visited multiple times and engaged in sex acts that were video taped and now has gotten arrested after the fact, not during or on site. It makes me very nervous going forward visiting massage parlors.

  4. #20677

    One-time trick by law enforcement not likely to be effective again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    It all concerns men that attend places like the most popular in mt. Prosp. , where some fresh talent rotates on a regular basis. MPs with an older, full time employees are not at risk, regardless of the menu. Just express your gratitude at the very end, on your way out. The law says that it is NOT illegal to pay a woman that we fuck, it is illegal to pay FOR a fuck.
    What is the likelihood from this time forward that any owner of a massage parlor is not going to check for the installation of cameras after a visit by the police or any other governmental agency? It seems like this is a one-time trick by law enforcement that is not likely to be effective again. Not at least, as long as the owners of the massage parlors are vigilant.

  5. #20676
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #20675

    Don’t Panic

    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    I more or less go to the same provider. There is no money discussed ever. I tip her after we're done just like I would any other masseuse. Unless someone walks in at the exact moment I'm blowing my load I'd imagine I'm pretty safe. It would suck but even then with a good lawyer I'm sure you could get off because there was literally no discussion of extras. You could claim there is a mutual attraction which isn't illegal.

    But I agree. There are busts from time to time so be safe. But as long as you have a head on your shoulders I don't think LEO is really after us little fish.
    It all concerns men that attend places like the most popular in mt. Prosp. , where some fresh talent rotates on a regular basis. MPs with an older, full time employees are not at risk, regardless of the menu. Just express your gratitude at the very end, on your way out. The law says that it is NOT illegal to pay a woman that we fuck, it is illegal to pay FOR a fuck.

  7. #20674
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    I ran across her website just now. Wasn't she possibly offering FBSM in the Gold Coast 5-6 years ago? I swear she was part of Jette's YMMV Ashiatsu network, along with that (also now legit?) busty redhead Sarah.
    I had some requests about Ashiatsu. I never actually had FBSM with Jette. While legit, the session was awesome. Don't think she's operating in the Loop anymore, unless somebody knows different?

    Ruby was completely separate from that crew as well and had her own practice. Never actually saw her for body work.

  8. #20673
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    If this is how Robert Kraft was caught, imagine what can happen to us peons by LE. Be EXTRA careful out there folks. Peace.

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/25/us/ju...ons/index.html
    I more or less go to the same provider. There is no money discussed ever. I tip her after we're done just like I would any other masseuse. Unless someone walks in at the exact moment I'm blowing my load I'd imagine I'm pretty safe. It would suck but even then with a good lawyer I'm sure you could get off because there was literally no discussion of extras. You could claim there is a mutual attraction which isn't illegal.

    But I agree. There are busts from time to time so be safe. But as long as you have a head on your shoulders I don't think LEO is really after us little fish.

  9. #20672
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosterco  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this location in Oak Brook?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/65752

    Been RTFF but I can't figure out if there are past reports. Good looking pictures and the prices don't seem too bad for American providers.
    Was there about a year ago. Did the 60 minute deluxe and got a topless HJ. I believe the total cost was around 240-260 I don't remember to be honest.

    I was able to touch her and everything as well.

    Supposedly more is available I have not gone in a while due to the white girl tax but if you please let me know.

  10. #20671
    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    First time ever hearing of this. Cameras secretly installed by LE inside an AMP in Florida to catch patrons getting happy endings.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/s...ds-arrest.html

    If LE installs cameras inside an AMP that you are unlucky enough to walk into, there's not much you can do, but here are some recos:

    1. Have a game plan in mind if you're in an AMP that gets raided or you are stopped on the way out.

    What would you say or not say, what would you do, who would you call, what is in your pockets, what is your car, etc?

    2. Bundle tip with payment up front. If a camera catches you talking to the MT, then you pull your wallet and hand over cash, then MT gives you an HE, you are done. A jury will find you guilty inside of ten minutes. If there is no discussion at all and the massage rolls into an HE you can argue "I did not ask for HE, she just started doing it. I was shocked. Blah blah."
    I would add don't park right up front. Walk a block or two. One of the articles said that they tied Kraft's auto plates to him. If they are just recording the lot for plates, that is one less thing to tie you there if you are paying cash.

  11. #20670

    Oak brook providers

    Anyone have info on this location in Oak Brook?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/65752

    Been RTFF but I can't figure out if there are past reports. Good looking pictures and the prices don't seem too bad for American providers.

  12. #20669

    America is trafficked

    If this did not involve a man paying a woman to touch his penis it would not even be a story an editor would deem worth reporting. Robert Kraft's industry hinges on human trafficking. How many children's brains are destroyed to provide colleges with a free labor pool that generates millions, and how many of those college student bodies are destroyed to provide the NFL with a free minor league system? Shocking headlines on CNN? No. How many American industries rely on trafficked illegal immigrant labor to turn a profit? Harvesting truck crops, the wine industry, meatpacking, hotels, restaurants, home construction, landscaping. I could fill the page. What about trafficked legal labor? McDonald's and Wall Mart workers are taught how to apply for food stamps and medicaid. All waiters and waitresses in the country are paid below minimum wage as an accepted practice. I waited tables and worked my ass off twelve hour shifts and more than a few times took home forty bucks. And in case you're one of those people who believe college football players get a free education, those who graduate were taught by guys like me, and their "education" costs the university nothing. As an adjunct professor I was paid $1100 by a major university ($3 billion endowment) to teach 2 classes each semester, 60 hours a week on a good week. Do the math. We're all being trafficked.

  13. #20668

    Damn government employee doing their job

    If this is how Robert Kraft was caught, imagine what can happen to us peons by LE. Be EXTRA careful out there folks. Peace.

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/25/us/ju...ons/index.html

  14. #20667

    Massage by Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeSlice  [View Original Post]
    I visited for a massage and would characterize as light and soothing. Very little conversation, but still a great connection. It was a completely enjoyable experience.
    Can you please provide some details. Did you leave happy? What was on the menu? What was the damage? Did she require any identification? Thank You.

  15. #20666

    Latest update on Jennifer

    Sorry, I have been out of town.

    Gave out her number to 5 guys last week. One guy saw her yesterday. One guy had to reschedule. One guy is not intetested anymore. The last 2 guys are not able to see her in the near future.

    I just gave out her number to the next 5 guys. Please be patient. I will get to the rest of you guys once she is more comfortable.

    GreatGatsby, please clear your inbox. Can't reply back to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape