Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Gangbangs

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 227 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 3404
This blog is moderated by Bee Man
  1. #1979
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!


  2. #1978

    Leah vids and pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerox  [View Original Post]
    I remember you guys used to take videos of these parties. I've got some great videos of Puerto Rican Ariel, and more. Is anyone willing to sell some videos of Leah in a gangbang? Dying to see those.
    They aren't for distribution under any circumstance.

  3. #1977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Leah

    I remember you guys used to take videos of these parties. I've got some great videos of Puerto Rican Ariel, and more. Is anyone willing to sell some videos of Leah in a gangbang? Dying to see those.

  4. #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster53  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about the length of this. Received a response from the "Party Girl" handler. TL; DR Gives the names of several well know providers in ATL but they want $1150 and a deposit. Not what I was hoping I'm reasonably sure this is NOT going to be a GB.

    FROM email:

    "We have the details set for our March party to be held in Atlanta. We are actually working on 2 different parties that would feature 3 ladies each. The possible ladies will be Leigha Axxxxx, Alexis Rxxxxx, Jamie Lxx, Stina Vxxxxx, Lexi Nxxxxxx, Victoria Bxxxxx, and Amanda Pxxxxx. These lovely ladies are very much looking forward to partying with some very lucky gentlemen. Please do let me know your top 2 or 3 choices of ladies to spend time with as I will do my best to match the parties with the right people.

    We will have light snacks and beverages available for you. It will be held at a private residence. Our lovely host ladies look forward to mingling and showing you a good time. There are separate bedrooms but bedroom doors will not be closed for safety reasons. These ladies are ready for some major adult fun and hope you will join them.

    The party is scheduled in Atlanta for Wednesday 3/ xx and Thursday 3/ xx from 7 pm to 9 pm. The cost to you would be $1150. Deposit of $300 to be paid via cash app or venmo to secure your spot. Each party is limited to 3 gents only. We will have private security at the door and you will be required to show a photo I'd to gain entrance. There are no photos or videos allowed and it is requested for you to leave your phone in your car or leave it with our security during the party. Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions. RSVPs are required on or before Sunday 3/10. Do not miss out on this fun. ".

    Too rich for my blood, I'm going to pass. If you are interested PM me I'll send you her contact info.
    Now that's some funny shit right there.

  5. #1975

    Following up. Party Girl

    Sorry about the length of this. Received a response from the "Party Girl" handler. TL; DR Gives the names of several well know providers in ATL but they want $1150 and a deposit. Not what I was hoping I'm reasonably sure this is NOT going to be a GB.

    FROM email:

    "We have the details set for our March party to be held in Atlanta. We are actually working on 2 different parties that would feature 3 ladies each. The possible ladies will be Leigha Axxxxx, Alexis Rxxxxx, Jamie Lxx, Stina Vxxxxx, Lexi Nxxxxxx, Victoria Bxxxxx, and Amanda Pxxxxx. These lovely ladies are very much looking forward to partying with some very lucky gentlemen. Please do let me know your top 2 or 3 choices of ladies to spend time with as I will do my best to match the parties with the right people.

    We will have light snacks and beverages available for you. It will be held at a private residence. Our lovely host ladies look forward to mingling and showing you a good time. There are separate bedrooms but bedroom doors will not be closed for safety reasons. These ladies are ready for some major adult fun and hope you will join them.

    The party is scheduled in Atlanta for Wednesday 3/ xx and Thursday 3/ xx from 7 pm to 9 pm. The cost to you would be $1150. Deposit of $300 to be paid via cash app or venmo to secure your spot. Each party is limited to 3 gents only. We will have private security at the door and you will be required to show a photo I'd to gain entrance. There are no photos or videos allowed and it is requested for you to leave your phone in your car or leave it with our security during the party. Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions. RSVPs are required on or before Sunday 3/10. Do not miss out on this fun. ".

    Too rich for my blood, I'm going to pass. If you are interested PM me I'll send you her contact info.

  6. #1974

    Party today. Leah hosting

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDuff  [View Original Post]
    Met with her again near Suntrust. Super nice, easygoing and fun. She really does enjoy her sessions but more importantly makes sure you are the center of attention. Started me off with that famous DT that will bring any flag to full staff. She does enjoy a good ass fucking and shared how much she enjoys feeling the vein throb in her ass when guys explode. We went for 3 rounds today and she never missed a beat. I thought it would just be 2 as we were fully dressed sitting on the edge of the bed looking at some things on her phone as I was about to walk out. I slide my hand down her pants to give her ass a good bye rub. She spread her legs a bit, I found that dripping pussy and that's all it took. I instantly felt a rise and stripped down again. She pulled off her pants and started that deep throat again. Two loads in the ass and one in the pussy. I'm feeling chaffed! Lots of talk and laughter. Side note, she had to deal with a personal visit for a couple minutes outside during the session and came back in with fucking toaster of all things. We got a good laugh on that. Currently she has a freezer full of girl scout cookies and we did partake. Girl next door on steroids in my humble opinion.
    She is definetly my DT specialist. I hear she's having a party today. She wants filled air tight. A dick in every hole. Seniors and party guys pm me for info. Come on guys lets give this nympho the party she's been begging for. Don't miss out on this one. If you can't go today maybe Thursday is a better day for you. Hmmmm.

  7. #1973

    Leah is the Real Deal

    Met with her again near Suntrust. Super nice, easygoing and fun. She really does enjoy her sessions but more importantly makes sure you are the center of attention. Started me off with that famous DT that will bring any flag to full staff. She does enjoy a good ass fucking and shared how much she enjoys feeling the vein throb in her ass when guys explode. We went for 3 rounds today and she never missed a beat. I thought it would just be 2 as we were fully dressed sitting on the edge of the bed looking at some things on her phone as I was about to walk out. I slide my hand down her pants to give her ass a good bye rub. She spread her legs a bit, I found that dripping pussy and that's all it took. I instantly felt a rise and stripped down again. She pulled off her pants and started that deep throat again. Two loads in the ass and one in the pussy. I'm feeling chaffed! Lots of talk and laughter. Side note, she had to deal with a personal visit for a couple minutes outside during the session and came back in with fucking toaster of all things. We got a good laugh on that. Currently she has a freezer full of girl scout cookies and we did partake. Girl next door on steroids in my humble opinion.

  8. #1972

    Thanks KS

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Just keep posting, TOFTT and bring them to the table, you'll have history and cred before ya know it.
    Thanks, the bulk of the post are not going to be in this specific forum but in escorts general since that is where my experience has been. Hopefully that builds credit as well. Just posted Saturdays review of Blake and I will add some of the last couple months encounters there. I ready for your vetting process when you are.

  9. #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by LDSlanger  [View Original Post]
    My boy called on speaker to set something up, don't waste your time. Newbs who got upset and hung up because my buddy didn't want to pay 600, they said if it was only one of us it's 300. We're told them the normal going rate posted in here and they gulch up in our face. Too many willing cum hungry chicks and escorts better priced than to deal with rude people who don't know what's going on.
    Yes, I had the same experience with them. Requested me to bring in other guys for GB. Then requesting higher than going rate to help him GB his gf. Just rudely hanging up.

  10. #1970
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked53  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So posted as "Party Saturday with Leah and Chelsea, special guest Asian Lori".

    Only Leah was there, king and the other girls no showed.

    Now on to Leah. WOW!!



    If you haven't seen Leah your missing out. I can tell you I've already been in bed the last 4 hours just trying to recover from this afternoon. .

    Sweet dreams princess Leah. The force is strong in this one.
    Glad you had a good time with our all around insatiable nymph, I knew you'd be left in good hands. My apologies for not being there but as they say the show must go on. Lori had mother nature show up and was disappointed at not getting join in the fun, she will be there with Lacey and Leah Thursday night in a Triple all 3 throw down, all these girls put on a mind blowing ball draining experience.

  11. #1969

    Saturday GB w / Leah

    Ok. So posted as "Party Saturday with Leah and Chelsea, special guest Asian Lori".

    Only Leah was there, king and the other girls no showed.

    Now on to Leah. WOW!!

    She sucked and fucked me until my legs wobbled and still came back for more.

    So one guy came and went before I even really walked in the door. One of the other guys started fucking her from behind as I got undressed and then I joined in to get some head. Super strong head. Every thrust she attempted to DT. Eventually he popped inside her and then she jumped on me and rode me several ways before she asked me to get on top. Stroked it for a few minutes in missionary before sticking it in her ass.

    As she moaned nicely the other guy stuck his cock back in her mouth for awhile.

    Eventually I felt the build up and decided to see how far I could spew up her body.

    Took about a 10 minute break as people shuffled around before she came over to the couch I was seated at and proceeded to worship my cock enough to entice me back to bed.

    So almost same scenario as last time. Dtbbj while she's pounded from the back to where she springs up to mount me like a pogo stick. The other gentleman and I switch places once or twice. Again before I stick it in her ass. This time she becomes possessed, almost speaking tongues as she begs me to fuck and fill her ass with spooge. I very happily oblige.

    We all take a break for close to an hour and I'm already spent (even with the Viagra I took when we started) but she challenges us that we don't dare leave before we go again.

    I get undressed. Again. ,

    Again similar start dtbbj. Then she mounts me where the three of us almost pull off a DP, but to much movement for us both to stay in her. We moved her to end / corner of the bed where I hit it while he gets head. I pound that ass one more time while he brushes her teeth.

    She goes nuts over the anal attack and he blows into he mouth. Which she continues to show me until she swallows that load just in time to make room for my load in her mouth (also swallows).

    If you haven't seen Leah your missing out. I can tell you I've already been in bed the last 4 hours just trying to recover from this afternoon. .

    Sweet dreams princess Leah. The force is strong in this one.

  12. #1968
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstekh  [View Original Post]
    Hey I got a swinger couple who want sn extra guy or two to help gangbang the wife this weekend. Pm me if interested.
    Slots are full for the GB. I got a lot of responses and figured it would be fastest to let everyone who didn't make it know on this forum. Thanks to everyone who offered their service. Sorry if I wasn't able to respond to you directly.

  13. #1967

    You are on the right track

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDuff  [View Original Post]
    Apologies in advance if this attempted post fails in any way. I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm looking to engage in activities as quickly as the senior's and powers to be permit. I am semi retired and have way too much time on my hands. I will begin to contribute post regarding the most recent visits I have had with several of the Atlanta providers and contribute to threads where relevant. I really would appreciate everyone's and anyone's tips on being successful here for the community.
    Just keep posting, TOFTT and bring them to the table, you'll have history and cred before ya know it.

  14. #1966

    Looks like it was a blast

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Wow another fucktastic night with the two hottest nymphettes in the city. Leah and Lacey were up to their usual high level of energy fuck fest. Double Triple as I get to dip my septor in all three and dumped ball batter in back door of both. Non stop as the girls drained everyone and funny party was as a guest said he was done and putting his pants on Leah said where you going? He said he was done and Leah took that as a challenge and pulled off his pants and sucked another nut out of him before sending him on his way. If you ever doubt that these girls want you to leave completely satisfied they do. Party Saturday with Leah and Chelsea, special guest Asian Lori. Seniors and party guys hit me up.
    KS, looks like these parties are frequent, that's a good thing seeing that I look forward to earning some invitations in the near future. I actually have an appointment confirmed Sat am with Blake in the Peachtree Corners area. Stay tuned for a report on that. It's my first visit with her and I'm certain she is a more "traditional" provider. I did see Leah's direct post in the classifieds so she is next on my call list for a 1 on 1 early next week. I gather that would a good step in the right direction. Any thoughts or comments to that?

  15. #1965

    Learned from the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitJohnny  [View Original Post]
    It was many moons ago when RRX and mojo started these. To see them still going years later brings a tear to my eye and makes me want to load up the old hard drive and watch those videos. I'm no longer in the area keep plowing my friends.
    I was a MOJO understudy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape