Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4115

    Diamond

    Checked out Diamond because I had pregnant girl on the bucket list. The good; location is safe of uS1 in Palm Bay. The bad; everything else. Many sores, needle marks and half out of it. She's due in less than a month, That's going to be one messed up kid. I wish I could take it back and erase the memory LOL.

  2. #4114

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so I went to see Jasmine earlier (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8557&cityid=86). She advertises on the sister site, but I'm mentioning it in this thread simply because of the previous conversations about lack of raincoats.

    So, I pull up into the parking lot and tell her I'm there. She responds and asks if I brought raincoats. I say of course not, to which she asks if I can go and buy some. This was crunch time. The old DJ would have meekly gone off for some or done without. I thought back to my promise not to do that again, so I said "No" and demanded a lower rate. She said No, so I said I was leaving. Big surprise. Suddenly she found some! But I still insisted on the discount, especially when I saw she was high. I don't know if there is a moral in there somewhere.

    Anyway, had a great time. Though clearly she is on something, which she wasn't the last time I saw her. So she isn't for everyone.
    Rough look, smells, not attractive at all won't see her again.

  3. #4113

    More Raincoats

    Okay, so I went to see Jasmine earlier (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8557&cityid=86). She advertises on the sister site, but I'm mentioning it in this thread simply because of the previous conversations about lack of raincoats.

    So, I pull up into the parking lot and tell her I'm there. She responds and asks if I brought raincoats. I say of course not, to which she asks if I can go and buy some. This was crunch time. The old DJ would have meekly gone off for some or done without. I thought back to my promise not to do that again, so I said "No" and demanded a lower rate. She said No, so I said I was leaving. Big surprise. Suddenly she found some! But I still insisted on the discount, especially when I saw she was high. I don't know if there is a moral in there somewhere.

    Anyway, had a great time. Though clearly she is on something, which she wasn't the last time I saw her. So she isn't for everyone.

  4. #4112

    Katie the librarian

    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Not the best incall location and she's missing a couple front teeth. But she's a nice girl, very friendly. Good BBBJ and good cg and mish. I haven't gone back mainly because of the incall location and I don't think she was freshly showered when I saw her.

  5. #4111

    Gia

    I saw her a couple weeks ago. She is a very nice lady. She'll talk you ear off LOL. She lives in a very nice condo off 520 and very safe as well. She gives great head and seems to enjoy her craft. Negatives are that she is much older than her pics and very heavy. So no cg with this guy LOL. I like them slimmer than her so probably won't be doing round 2.

  6. #4110

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJa  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her on Sunday. She is super nice, and definitely is a keeper. I've not had any trouble myself reaching her, but maybe you have the wrong number jotted down. I promised not to give out the number, or I'd give it to you via pm. Get with Bone, he has the details. She really is a nice girl, who aims to please, and she really is going through some shit that she needs some help with, not drugs or craziness or disease. If you meet her you'll want to help her out too. She's awesome.
    It's okay. I posted a correction below. I had an old number for her from way back, which she doesn't use anymore. Bone gave me the correct one now. And, yes, super nice. I only met her the once and today was the only time I was able to get back that way, hence my rush to get the new number.

  7. #4109

    This is priceless

    Quote Originally Posted by PoundingHer  [View Original Post]
    Guess Rachel pissed someone else off. Like I said previously catch her while she is walking if you want her, any other way puts you at risk. Play Safe. PH http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/033425109694.
    At least I know here to stay away from.

    I thought the other older ad was too funny.

  8. #4108

    T-ville Blonde

    Met with this newbie yesterday. Nice girl and all, but obviously new to the game, and in person looks nothing like her pictures. You have to just love the magic of makeup. Easy comms. She came to my place. Once in the door we had some small talk and then headed to the bedroom. Some light kissing, but she wasnt into it. She actually took out her phone and set a timer for 30 minutes. I mean maybe more girls do that, but I have never had one do that before. Off came the clothes and right to BBBJ, nothing impressive, very mechanical and her add says she can DT, and I can tell you that she can't. By this time I am already over the whole thing so I put her on the bed, slipped on the cover and went to work mish. She complained that I was "too big" and she wasnt very flexible. Finished in the cover and called it a day. Very mechanical date and no real connection, honestly I think the whole timer thing ruined it for me. 140 marios for the hhr. Won't repeat.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/420613824578

  9. #4107

    Anastasia

    I chatted with her on Sunday. She is super nice, and definitely is a keeper. I've not had any trouble myself reaching her, but maybe you have the wrong number jotted down. I promised not to give out the number, or I'd give it to you via pm. Get with Bone, he has the details. She really is a nice girl, who aims to please, and she really is going through some shit that she needs some help with, not drugs or craziness or disease. If you meet her you'll want to help her out too. She's awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her in the past, so after reading your post thought I'd see her again. But she doesn't answer text, or respond to phone calls (and voice mail not set up). Does she have a new number or is there another way to contact her?

  10. #4106

    Anastasia.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her in the past, so after reading your post thought I'd see her again. But she doesn't answer text, or respond to phone calls (and voice mail not set up). Does she have a new number or is there another way to contact her?
    My bad. Used wrong number:

  11. #4105

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that's passed the "Bonerific screening" that hasn't gone to visit Ana (at all or lately) should consider going.

    She's low volume which also means she's not bringing in a lot of income. She has some real bills (not candy, actual real life stuff), and is hurting a bit.

    If my domestic situation was different I'd have taken her off the market to keep her all to myself after like our 2nd meeting.

    Much to my own detriment, I know someone will do exactly that and I won't be able to see her anymore. That will be an extremely sad day for me.

    Anyway, I'm helping as much as I can, but just can't fully support someone right now.
    I've seen her in the past, so after reading your post thought I'd see her again. But she doesn't answer text, or respond to phone calls (and voice mail not set up). Does she have a new number or is there another way to contact her?

  12. #4104

    Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePearz  [View Original Post]
    .

    What part of town is she in now? I had fun with her but she was a bit far south for me.
    As if a month ago she was near FIT and Babcock are.

  13. #4103

    No More Info Yet

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Well, you've got our attention. Give us some details.
    I'm just going to say management issues. The kind you don't want to be anywhere near.

  14. #4102

    Tell Us More

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Very quickly: very dangerous situation this morning keep away at all costs!
    Well, you've got our attention. Give us some details.

  15. #4101

    Lele moved

    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini0316  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I dreamt of her, actually went to the trailer and text her at the appointment time and she said she didn't see me. After some exchanges I realized she moved. Her new place is actually closer to me so I will probably be able to see her more regularly now. 80 hhr all covered and she had a bathroom to clean up in. Not GFE but if you are an ass man I think you will like her. I hear she speaks Greek but that's not my cup of tea.
    .

    What part of town is she in now? I had fun with her but she was a bit far south for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape