Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 8571
-
02-25-19 12:46 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 1834Amazed at the evidence
Link to the report on Florida arrests. Sooooo much evidence including video of the acts. Shocking.
https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/...db0/hua-pc.pdf
-
02-24-19 15:33 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 352Kay BVR.
Anyone know if she is back from vacation.
-
02-23-19 22:34 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 49Envelope
Yes its was 1. 4.
Originally Posted by Attract
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 11:01 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 476Envelope
I hope he means. 6 + . 8 total 1. 4.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 10:53 #3512Regular Member

Posts: 13$140 I'm sure. That's about standard for Envelope.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 09:45 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 410Envelope
Do I have this right, you dropped 340 total?
Originally Posted by Modern2018
[View Original Post]
YYZ.
-
02-22-19 14:43 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 49Envelope.
I was there a few weeks ago and drew Michelle. That may be the same girl. She was around 40 ish, prettier than most at Envelope. She was wearing a tight sequined dress showing off a decent bod. Took advantage of the full menu. $.6 + $.8. I know this place isn't for everyone, but I've been there at least 10 times and never left unsatisfied. The women aren't going to win any beauty contests, but the menus are wide open, there is no upsell, and they take care of business. To me its better than going somewhere with younger and better looking girls, only to leave disappointed and wanting more.
Originally Posted by Attract
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 23:29 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 257973 Concord moved
It moved on street behind "Knock Outs" on RT9 East.
Originally Posted by JoeKool
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 20:15 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 29No happy ending with Jennifer
Jennifer is the owner or manager, she has been around for many years and I have never gotten an ending from her. Depending on her mood her massage can be very sensual but that is about it.
Originally Posted by JoeKool
[View Original Post]
She goes all the way back to the original Framngham massage, Angel's Barber Shop (and before that it was in Ashland).
The other one, I think maybe. She speaks almost no English and I didn't get an ending when I saw her but it seemed like it could be possible.
-
02-21-19 17:33 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 56Concord in Fram
I was in the area the other day and decided to stop by 973, where I had had some favorable experiences in the past. I found it dark and closed, with no footsteps or tire tracks in the snow of the walk or driveway. Perhaps this place closed and I missed the memo? I admit I don't read the Worcester board regularly.
I knew there was another place just a couple of doors down (908,) reportedly grannies but I was suddenly desperate and less discriminating. Sure enough I was greeted by a 50-something (I think) blonde AA woman and a 30-something Latina woman in shiny blue stretch pants. The Latina showed me to a room and gave me a slight touch on the tummy as she turned and left the room. "It's on" I thought. Unfortunately the older one came back, told me her name was Jennifer and proceeded to give me a decent and somewhat sensual massage. I kept waiting for the prompt to flip and the fun to begin, but before I knew it I was told the 30 minutes was up. As she was leaving the room I stopped her and asked if she could massage my front as well, and she said "no, we don't. " I paid the. 5 fee and tipped. 2 because I'm a nice guy. I feel like more could be available for those with persistence and ambition (and cash,) but I was pressed for time at that point and couldn't extend it to a 60-minute visit. In retrospect I should have just gone to Walnut.
-
02-21-19 13:10 #3506Banned Member

Posts: 13New girls at Canterbery.
Tomorrow there will b new girls.
-
02-20-19 00:03 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 257Can't updates?
Happy New Year, any update on staff?
Originally Posted by TonyT1962
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 16:31 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 853Under the clothes, OTC. Over the clothes.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
It's not listed in the link CCChunks added.
-
02-17-19 11:23 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 120Abbreviations
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 08:02 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 314New to this
Hi I'm new to this and not familiar with acronyms. What is utc?
Originally Posted by IWanToHvFun
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





