Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8202

    Not JW

    Feel free to PM me on JenWild details.

  2. #8201

    Any feedback on Valenttina Fasano?

    She is listed on Eros and several other sites but no much feedback as far as reviews that I can find.

  3. #8200

    First Post in a long while, look familiar?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...781/7739776307

    I haven't posted in what feels like years, but am considering getting together with the provider in the link above. I say consider instead of am because I can't find any additional information on her online. I'm wondering if there's anyone who has seen her before to advise me on it. I had been sticking to a few safe providers I knew from before a lot of the old sites got shut down.

  4. #8199

    Jen Wild

    I doubt that you will find an old link for her. Once she decides to take a break, she will pull her ads. She also doe most of her communication through email. I've seen her and don't even have her phone number.

  5. #8198

    Collete Lane.

    I recently moved to the south Loop, right by the Cemrak redline stop, saw Collettes ad and was wondering how legit she was as well as her pricing, she seems to operate very close to where I live, and at least in her pictures, she has a look that I have a thing for, thanks in advance!

  6. #8197
    You're right. Early 40's is more accurate now that I think of it. Great body.

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusLovesMe  [View Original Post]
    She's early 40's, probably 39-40. Athletic and fit.

  7. #8196
    No, that's not her. Check the McHenry board for more info on Jenn Wild.

  8. #8195

    Is this Jenn Wild?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Is she worth it?
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096197

  9. #8194

    Results?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJChitown  [View Original Post]
    Anybody feels like coming out in the rain tonight to meet up with a 45 year old Caucasian lady with 44 triple D chest let me know $100 full service. There's a hotel in the area for $45.
    How did it go with this MILF?

    Interested to hear. She sounds stacked!

    Appreciate It!

  10. #8193
    She's early 40's, probably 39-40. Athletic and fit.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoFive5  [View Original Post]
    Depends on your tastes.

    She's late 40's MILF, tall, clean and near perfect muscular body. She new to the business and has a bit of a non-pro vibe, you may have to take the lead. May be better for you if you just prefer getting onto the shagging.

  11. #8192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Is she worth it?
    Do you have a link to see her at?

  12. #8191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Is she worth it?
    Yes, charming lady and very nice. Worth it.

  13. #8190
    Depends on your tastes.

    She's late 40's MILF, tall, clean and near perfect muscular body. She new to the business and has a bit of a non-pro vibe, you may have to take the lead. May be better for you if you just prefer getting onto the shagging.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Is she worth it?

  14. #8189

    Jen wild

    Anyone seen her before? Is she worth it?

  15. #8188

    Need advice

    I found a girl from Eros (Alexa- ad not posted today) I like and she verified her photo with a selfie with today's date, but I can't find anything on the internet on her. When I asked her about website, reviews etc, she said she just started in the business and doesn't do often bc she has a real job. What measures can I take to make sure she is not LE before meeting her?

    Or am I being paranoid since she verified photos?

    Any help would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape