Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1114
-
03-12-19 07:04 #34Senior Member

Posts: 116Annie is freaking awesome. Happy to hear she's still causing smiles in the LV area.
Originally Posted by Isthisreal12
[View Original Post]
She asks for pics because she can't play with anyone she needs some sort of basic attraction. She said she had some 70 year old Hasidic Jew show up one time and she couldn't do it, too old. So felt really bad, so now she trys to have a better idea of who is comming.
-
03-11-19 01:24 #33Regular Member

Posts: 4Doesn't bother me
They are going to see more than that when we meet up and she was more than happy to snap a pic of herself as well. Both parties have an obligation to make one another feel safe. Just my. 02.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 22:42 #32Senior Member

Posts: 2124I saw her ads the whole send me your picture thing kind of turned me off. I am not providing a provider with my picture.
Originally Posted by Isthisreal12
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 21:43 #31Regular Member

Posts: 4Annie
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...e/204857507526
Didn't see any reports so I TOFTT here on my way home from visiting family out of state. Service was INCREDIBLE. No rush, LOTS of enthusiasm, likes to talk a lot and very warm and friendly. Would definitely repeat. If you want more info pm me.
-
03-05-19 19:34 #30Senior Member

Posts: 987She is actually really sexy in real life. First time I seen her she greeted me at the door in 5 inch black stripper heels and lingerie.
Originally Posted by Timexpired
[View Original Post]
She is on the thick side (PAWG) and looked great but that was like 3 years ago. She could be larger now and lost her shape so I can no longer confirm her size as of today.
-
03-03-19 17:39 #29Senior Member

Posts: 822 Arms, 1 hand!
Looks interesting, a little thick maybe, wonder how here escort monkey reviews are.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 16:36 #28Senior Member

Posts: 987Seen this provider (Amanda) 3 years ago a few times. She has only one arm. She was a PAWG last I seen her. Is she still around? Any updates on how her service is these days?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amanda-e...llentown-82773
-
02-12-19 14:35 #27Senior Member

Posts: 420Emily
Thanks for the intel as well as the intel I received from others regarding Emily in WB. Sharing in this forum is what it is all about. We all want to get good value for our hard earned money.
Originally Posted by PowerStroke651
[View Original Post]
Emily looks hot in her photos: http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...n/833482427389 That's a good start. But she seems overpriced for what she delivers and a bit of a head case. If I am going to drive to WB, or even if she were 10 minutes away, I expect more perfection than that. Looking good IMHO is 25% of the equation, maybe less. More important is attitude. With our laptops and the internet we can wack off to the prettiest girls in the world for free from the comfort of a comfy chair. What I expect from an in person experience that I am paying good money for are all of the other tangibles and intangibles: great attitude, sensuality, performance skill and genuine responsiveness.
-
02-12-19 13:52 #26Senior Member

Posts: 420Escort Prices
If I am paying a premium price then I expect premium service. My experience is that you can get a fat and / or older chick to suck your dick at her place for 50 to 60. Not as inexpensive as a BBBJ for 20 on the Ave in Philly but not bad as a quick release and the comfort / convenience of being indoors, local and not having to pay for a hotel room, especially if she is good. For 100 to 120 you can get a younger, thinner, prettier chick to do the same thing incall and maybe even get half and half. Beyond that IMHO you are probably paying for a lot more than you are getting. These chicks advertise a great game on line, but they almost never live up to their billing. If you want a real GFE fantasy, kink, or whatever other special favors, most providers come up short. That's why it is so important for us to share the really good experiences and stay away from the bad ones.
Originally Posted by PowerStroke651
[View Original Post]
If I am going to pay 250-300 for a sexual experience I want the girl to be super friendly, sensual, gorgeous and satisfy me more than once and over a longer period than just one hour. I want her to be my sexual dream come true and her attitude is as important as what she looks like, maybe even more important. SBs can be very good for this and I have had more than my share of those as well as SWs, UTRs and escorts. Ideally she is going to suck sloppily on my dick until my eyes roll back in my head, give me a rimming that I will never forget, wildly ride me in every position possible and as a finale let me have the back door as she screams and squeals for joy and squirts all over the bed. If I can have all of that I would consider my money well spent.
-
02-12-19 12:49 #25Regular Member

Posts: 15Emily
I saw her also a few months ago. She was cool but seemed a little scatter brained. She was fun but a little expensive for the service provided. That's the only reason I haven't returned.
Originally Posted by RCranium600
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 09:20 #24Regular Member

Posts: 22No reply
Via ad. Emily: I prefer to be contact threw text msg. Thank you.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
This could be the problem!?
I'm thinking of trying her. And insite available?
-
02-12-19 09:18 #23Senior Member

Posts: 420RE: Emily
Thanks for the heads-up. I will be in touch with JoBro.
Originally Posted by RCranium600
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 22:21 #22Regular Member

Posts: 23JoBro provided the following in the Wilkes-Barre forum.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
Saw Emily from stg. Much better than my previous experience here. Would definately repeat. Hmu for details.
-
02-11-19 10:08 #21Senior Member

Posts: 420STG Query
These seem to never reply to email. That makes me suspect they are bots or scams. Any intel anyone can share?
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...e/266274961751
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...n/833482427389
-
02-11-19 10:02 #20Senior Member

Posts: 420STG Query
Anyone have any intel on this STG advertiser?
In this ad she says she is 22; in a previous ad she said she was 31. I know they lie about their ages, but it is fishier when even the lie keeps changing:
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...m/971435537333








Reply With Quote






