Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,481 to 27,495 of 37358
-
02-23-19 09:21 #9878Senior Member

Posts: 216Casey
Just saw her a few weeks ago at hotel on JD near Willis red exit. Nice gum job. Damage. 30.
Originally Posted by JohnWall
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 06:51 #9877Senior Member

Posts: 182My bad
This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Some shit can't be unseen and you would be well served to keep your small minded opinions to yourself. If moderating this forum has taught me anything it's that there is somebody for everybody.
A2.
I should have posted in the "shit that has nothing to do w / getting laid" forum and will try to remember that is an option next time. [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
You should have remembered that this time. This post has nothing to do with escort reports and getting laid.
It did however succeed in getting you placed on permanent moderation so well done you.
A2
-
02-23-19 06:46 #9876Senior Member

Posts: 346I'm not so sure it's a lack of competition vs. A surplus of silly mongers who are willing to overpay.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 00:19 #9875Senior Member

Posts: 427Yes, but the pictures in the ad are definitely no that of a 170 lb 5'4 girl. Half the girls are on so much candy they don't even make the ads themselves.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 23:26 #9874Senior Member

Posts: 182[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Some shit can't be unseen and you would be well served to keep your small minded opinions to yourself. If moderating this forum has taught me anything it's that there is somebody for everybody.
A2
-
02-22-19 19:00 #9873Senior Member

Posts: 425I saw this one recently. I just wanted to test mic skills which I always do covered. She didn't have any, as she's known to never have any even tho she said she'd get some. Ended up agreeing to a HJ after bargaining.
Originally Posted by ILikeThick
[View Original Post]
Pros: she's kinda cutie in a short, stoner chick kind of way. Sweet girl in a seemingly safe incall. Receptive to my bargaining offers that she wasnt too keen on but never challenged them.
Cons: sagging up top and damaged midsection, had a rules of not too much touching of nips and none of kitty (probably from the low offer of donation).
I suppose I'd repeat if I had no other options. Digits off STG.
-
02-22-19 18:31 #9872Senior Member

Posts: 39What site is that?
Originally Posted by PikeMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 15:27 #9871Regular Member

Posts: 23Scarlett
Had a dream with Scarlett as well this week, found her to be very responsive and kept the communication going up till my arrival. So much so that it became annoying but better then silence. She is thick, her weight is listed correctly or close to it BUT the pics are from a thinner time period. Very friendly, did everything asked, good GFE and very clean. I would repeat but would look for thinner first. Location was great for me. North of town. She did not rush me and offered a CLEAN warm wash cloth when done. Always a nice touch.
-
02-22-19 15:15 #9870Banned Member

Posts: 56Another one
This one don't post either. Ask for pics. Right up your alley. Tall spinner. 804-XXX-4997. Sometimes the girls switch it up d.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
So definitely ask who's there. House on Fairfax Ave.
-
02-22-19 13:39 #9869Banned Member

Posts: 56Gumjob.
New to this site so go easy on me. Had a dream about this one. She has a cool trick where she removes upper and lower dentures, even though she's fairly young. Definitely worth the try. $.
-
02-22-19 12:38 #9868Senior Member

Posts: 229Skylar
Yeah I saw her earlier this week also. To me she doesn't seem like a bbw or small bbw as others have described her. Most of the weight seems to be belly and not really anywhere else. Not sure if she is preggo. But it was a lackluster visit to me also.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 10:12 #9867Senior Member

Posts: 475Scarlett
I agree. I've been with her a few times. She is a big girl. She has never rushed me and I have truly enjoyed how clean and responsive she has been. I thought she was planning to move to Florida but I see that has changed. Like it was already mentioned here, if you don't read the profile in detail you may be disappointed.
Originally Posted by ILikeThick
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 09:43 #9866Senior Member

Posts: 88Skylar (Sky)
Just a quick report to say that I saw Skylar earlier this week. She's been reviewed on here before and most have had pretty good things to say. Unfortunately my visit wasn't the greatest. Wasn't a disaster but I wouldn't repeat. Met her in her hotel room in Chester and smelled weed as soon as she opened the door. Should have turned around right then and left. She was high as a kite. Went through the motions and got the job done but I can't recommend. She's also not that pretty in the face like the ad says. I thought she really didn't look like her pics at all. Qv. 8.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/218085502083
-
02-22-19 08:46 #9865Senior Member

Posts: 182400 for Richmond is way too much
I travel to other large cities and can honestly tell you 400 will get a 9/10 looks and 9/10 performance in other places. The lack of competition here allows these ladies to think that are that good.
Originally Posted by SSmith
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 00:53 #9864Senior Member

Posts: 138My dream of Charlotte
Gents, I don't post often but I felt obligated to share my dream with fhe new flavor of the month Charlotte. I took the plunge today due go all the chatter on the board about how great she is. Well, let's just say I was not that impressed. Sweet lady that is eager to please for sure. Got to her spot and as soon as I got in the door she was all over me. Not complaining but not the norm for a first time meet. Finally got undressed, sat on the bed and she knelt to begin the mic show. Was enjoying the view when I saw some orange shit on the side junior. She stopped to excuse herself to the bathroom and I can hear her blowing chunks. Needless to say junior lost motivation and I thought about just leaving at that point but I stayed until she freshened up. She apologized saying a piece of orange didn't agree with her. Sure ok. So she continues to get junior ready again and I was all set to get the deed done so I could get the hell out of there. Started doggy and finished that way. She offered the use of her bathroom and all I can say is what a mess she made on the floor. Also, for those of you who saw her, did y'all not notice / feel the huge lump on her left back. None of you mentioned that. Sweet girl, but I will not be repeating. Charlotte is a tall spinner in my book and titts are ok. As always YMMV. Good luck and be sFe bros!











Reply With Quote





