Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 243 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1816

    Fucking the needle fucker

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQP313  [View Original Post]
    Is she hoping that you are Narcan trained?

    That is fucked up on so many levels!

    JQP.
    You guys are wuses. You've never held a girl while she's shot up, or pushed the plunger for a girl?

    Yea its fucked to do that. I admit. But shit why are we on here anyway. Usually they have to be comfortable with you. Their reaction can vary. They may be going to nap land on you. I have had more than one beauty totally fall asleep right during our activity. Having some Narcan does seem pretty responsible though.

  2. #1815

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQP313  [View Original Post]
    Is she hoping that you are Narcan trained?

    That is fucked up on so many levels!

    JQP.
    I'm sorry but I would watch. Not partake. But I would watch. It's something in me. (besides being a people watcher)
    Last edited by MassageMe4; 04-11-19 at 16:22. Reason: add more

  3. #1814

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.detroit....1430006/Barbie

    Said I could watch her shoot up next time.
    Is she hoping that you are Narcan trained?

    That is fucked up on so many levels!

    JQP.

  4. #1813

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Is she local? Do you mind PM'ing her info? I can swap contacts if you'd like.
    PMd you. I think we need to be discreet about what we share in the open.

  5. #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    I sought out a girl who got a lot of rave reviews about her good looks and lack of clock watching etc. So I got to talking with her. It turns out she has only been in the business for 2 months. She supports her mother and younger brother who still goes to elementary school. They live in an apartment together. I asked her if that is why she got into the massage business for the money? She said no. Her first job when she came to the US was at a restaurant but the boss abused her and she suffered physically from exhaustion. The boss frequently docked her pay and took her tips. I asked her how she got into the massage business. She said her church group connected her with the owner of the establishment. I'm sure we can all say we are thankful for the AMP that gave her an opportunity to escape the abuse of the restaurant she worked at. We had a great time together and she asked me to come back soon.
    Is she local? Do you mind PM'ing her info? I can swap contacts if you'd like.

  6. #1811

    Sticking my nose in

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I moved this post because there is no way what you wrote is true. IF there was a trafficker they would know that you don't just fly to China, marry some chick, then she gets on a plane and comes back to the USA. No way in hell does that happen.

    I've been an expat for ten years and you can marry all the chicks you want but when you walk into the US embassy to get her paperwork done they are going to look at your passport so you can establish a history of visiting her. Then they will interview you and her in different rooms. Even if you pass that there will be followup visits when you get back to the states for years. You would also be financially responsible for her for a minimum of 48 months. There is no way in hell you get on a plane, fly to China, marry some chick and get on a plane with her coming home.

    Absolutely no way were you made that offer.



    As to part two again, no way. Social experiment after social experiment proves you wrong. If it was a man being drug through a street and put in a van yes, but a woman, in public, no way. No matter how many years ago that was tons of people step in.

    I'm not sure what your agenda was with posting this on the massage threads but it's impossible.
    Sticking my nose in the middle of this. Need to backup what A2 said. Many moons ago while in the Service, I met and fell in love with a German girl. Once discharged, I made several trips there and her here. When we decided to get married the amount of red tape was ridiculous. Grilled by immigration for like two hours over several weeks, and surprise home visits for at least two years. This was pre-9/11. Sadly she passed a couple of years ago, only then did I get into the hobby, but A2 is correct I cannot believe your story.

  7. #1810

    Misconceptions and bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless1951  [View Original Post]
    I can assure you sir that I have absolutely no agenda and that did these 2 incidents did absolutely occur. I was just responding to previous posters who claimed that that trafficking did not occur, relaying my experiences as a counter point to their statements, perhaps you have an agenda to suppress my experiences.

    You can say it 100 times and I won't believe it. I've lived abroad for 10 years and know tons of guys who were actually trying to do this for real that have been denied.

    I know a guy right now who has been married to a woman for ten years, she owns a business, has a bank account, owns property and they have lived together as husband and wife the entire time who can't get a visa.

    I know people who went through the process pre 9-11 (all the laws changed then) and it took 42 weeks and 10 trips before she got the green card. He had a great job and they had a kid together AND he claimed paternity. He ended up paying lawyers in both the USA and the country she was from to get it done.

    These are not stories I've heard, these are people I know.

    No way, it didn't happen.

    A2
    I sought out a girl who got a lot of rave reviews about her good looks and lack of clock watching etc. So I got to talking with her. It turns out she has only been in the business for 2 months. She supports her mother and younger brother who still goes to elementary school. They live in an apartment together. I asked her if that is why she got into the massage business for the money? She said no. Her first job when she came to the US was at a restaurant but the boss abused her and she suffered physically from exhaustion. The boss frequently docked her pay and took her tips. I asked her how she got into the massage business. She said her church group connected her with the owner of the establishment. I'm sure we can all say we are thankful for the AMP that gave her an opportunity to escape the abuse of the restaurant she worked at. We had a great time together and she asked me to come back soon.

  8. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I moved this post because there is no way what you wrote is true. IF there was a trafficker they would know that you don't just fly to China, marry some chick, then she gets on a plane and comes back to the USA. No way in hell does that happen.

    I've been an expat for ten years and you can marry all the chicks you want but when you walk into the US embassy to get her paperwork done they are going to look at your passport so you can establish a history of visiting her. Then they will interview you and her in different rooms. Even if you pass that there will be followup visits when you get back to the states for years. You would also be financially responsible for her for a minimum of 48 months. There is no way in hell you get on a plane, fly to China, marry some chick and get on a plane with her coming home.

    Absolutely no way were you made that offer.

    As to part two again, no way. Social experiment after social experiment proves you wrong. If it was a man being drug through a street and put in a van yes, but a woman, in public, no way. No matter how many years ago that was tons of people step in.

    I'm not sure what your agenda was with posting this on the massage threads but it's impossible.
    I can assure you sir that I have absolutely no agenda and that did these 2 incidents did absolutely occur. I was just responding to previous posters who claimed that that trafficking did not occur, relaying my experiences as a counter point to their statements, perhaps you have an agenda to suppress my experiences.

    You can say it 100 times and I won't believe it. I've lived abroad for 10 years and know tons of guys who were actually trying to do this for real that have been denied.

    I know a guy right now who has been married to a woman for ten years, she owns a business, has a bank account, owns property and they have lived together as husband and wife the entire time who can't get a visa.

    I know people who went through the process pre 9-11 (all the laws changed then) and it took 42 weeks and 10 trips before she got the green card. He had a great job and they had a kid together AND he claimed paternity. He ended up paying lawyers in both the USA and the country she was from to get it done.

    These are not stories I've heard, these are people I know.

    No way, it didn't happen.

    A2

  9. #1808
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Why I moved this post

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless1951  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago I was propositioned by the manager of a popular Mid Michigan spa, She told me that she a had friend in Beijing who wanted to come to this country. She asked me how much I would want to fly to Beijing, marry her friend and then bring her back to this country. She said they would take care all expenses and that I would never have to see her again once we returned here. I have no idea what her friends expectations were when she got here or if she wanted to be here on own free will or not, but it smelled like trafficking to me and I refused to take any part in it.

    Also many years ago I witnessed a spa worker being dragged out of the spa and being forced into a vehicle, she was obviously drugged and had no clue as to what was going on. I remember that when talking to the girls at this spa, that they had no clue as to where they were.

    These two incidents exposed to me the dark underbelly of this business, I have no doubt that human trafficking is going on in these places and that it is a very real problem.
    I moved this post because there is no way what you wrote is true. IF there was a trafficker they would know that you don't just fly to China, marry some chick, then she gets on a plane and comes back to the USA. No way in hell does that happen.

    I've been an expat for ten years and you can marry all the chicks you want but when you walk into the US embassy to get her paperwork done they are going to look at your passport so you can establish a history of visiting her. Then they will interview you and her in different rooms. Even if you pass that there will be followup visits when you get back to the states for years. You would also be financially responsible for her for a minimum of 48 months. There is no way in hell you get on a plane, fly to China, marry some chick and get on a plane with her coming home.

    Absolutely no way were you made that offer.

    As to part two again, no way. Social experiment after social experiment proves you wrong. If it was a man being drug through a street and put in a van yes, but a woman, in public, no way. No matter how many years ago that was tons of people step in.

    I'm not sure what your agenda was with posting this on the massage threads but it's impossible.

  10. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    We should be conscious of not propagating the bullshit that the media and authorities are peddling. I have never seen a case of "trafficking" in any AMP ever. That's if you think of trafficking in terms of unwilling participants in a sex trade with no will of their own. The workers are very active participants in their chosen trade.

    Not saying you did this DangleMan, just urging people get perspective overall.
    A few years ago I was propositioned by the manager of a popular Mid Michigan spa, She told me that she a had friend in Beijing who wanted to come to this country. She asked me how much I would want to fly to Beijing, marry her friend and then bring her back to this country. She said they would take care all expenses and that I would never have to see her again once we returned here. I have no idea what her friends expectations were when she got here or if she wanted to be here on own free will or not, but it smelled like trafficking to me and I refused to take any part in it.

    Also many years ago I witnessed a spa worker being dragged out of the spa and being forced into a vehicle, she was obviously drugged and had no clue as to what was going on. I remember that when talking to the girls at this spa, that they had no clue as to where they were.

    These two incidents exposed to me the dark underbelly of this business, I have no doubt that human trafficking is going on in these places and that it is a very real problem.

  11. #1806

    Wow!

    Glad to get away from the Detroit area soon. Peace out. No show this morning, drugs. Shame, but it's all good. Good luck fellas, be safe, watch your ass and peace out.

    A7 D!

  12. #1805

    Sandys American beauties

    I was wondering if anyone has info on this place. PM you do, thank you.

  13. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you do your homework. A YouTube video I saw has a guy saying that a scam in the Philippines is to have a girl go to the room with you, then she goes to the bathroom and calls her pimp who comes to the room and informs you that she is under-aged. It scared me. The police are corrupt. Let us know how you do.
    I've heard first hand stories, mostly Chinese tho. However, chances are you should be able to see red flags before reaching that stage. And these scans are few and far between in most places if they are know for sex tourism. They're get run out of town.

  14. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by FastLane  [View Original Post]
    Hey Pussylicker2, clear some space in your PMs'.
    Ok, I cleared some space.

  15. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Instead of YouTube you could read what the thousands of guys who belong to our international forum have to say about The Philippines. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...he-Philippines.

    I moved all these posts here because international mongering has nothing to do with the street scene in Detroit.

    On a personal note, I've never been to The Philippines (I know, I got to go, can't be a fully qualified monger without having Angeles City in the logbook) but I spend a lot of time in Bangkok and I've never heard of that kind of scam here.
    How was Bangkok mongering overall? Where would you say your favorite destination is to monger in general? (US, China, Colombia, etc).

    Hard to say, LatAm is home and I'm partial to Latin chicks. To date the only hookers who have ever looked at me and said "uh uh, you aint done because I'm not done" have been Latin.

    Thai chicks are great and very service oriented but they are also very demure. They want to please you but they fuck like they are scratching an itch not putting out a fire.

    I gotta say though I like it when they undress you and bath you, then fuck you well and then bath you again and then dress you, I really like that a lot.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape