Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9849

    Coming back to Richmond

    Making my first trip to Richmond in quite awhile. I don't have info on any of the current talent. Can someone help me out with recommendations and contact info. Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

  2. #9848

    First post

    Hey guys I'm just going to spend some time reviewing some dreams I've had. I've been I. The area for a while. I'm new so bare with me on the lingo.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28779322/

    I had a dream of this bbw 2 times in the past last time I went to her place in a nice neighborhood near her location. She was naked on arrival and told me before we went into her room her bed was broken. She gave be a really good CBJ and CFS was good as well. She had a good attitude and wasn't overly enthusiastic but not dry either. Bigger than her pics would go again if I'm in the mood for a SBBW. Damage for HH was $ I believe.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29638056/

    Also had a dream about this lady she has a very good attitude and looks just like her pics. She is GFE and she means it. BBJ and BFS. The damage is $. 4 for HH.

    I'll do a few more later.

  3. #9847

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    For those who know her She's looking for friends.
    Just got in contact with her and she jumped down my throat and said she was going way back utr and she is not looking for new friends only her old friends and wanted to stop using her name and the ones that know her know why she said that

  4. #9846
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    For those who know her She's looking for friends.
    I can vouch for her. She's treated me well.

  5. #9845

    Charlotte

    Sorry to blow this up but she's got a hotel room now.

  6. #9844

    Celeste

    For those who know her She's looking for friends.

  7. #9843

    Glenn Allen guy

    Your mailbox is full.

  8. #9842

    Charlotte

    Wow. Just wow. I'm ex static about meeting with Charlotte earlier today. Hot, smart and sexy as hell. I really don't want to share but she asked me to. $25 for car BBBJ - 60 for the whole enchilada. I didn't negotiate- price was fair, service exceptional.

    I promise she's the best you'll find in that price range.

    Senior members and those with a good story can apply now.

  9. #9841

    Nasty Nat.

    Made the shlep to CH to see Nathalie yesterday. I liked her pics, what can I say?

    Got to her place, a really tiny old motel of the main drag, and had a helluva time parking, but once I did I had no problem getting to her room. She's a big tall gal and greeted me with a hug. After some small talk, which included the cop check, we fell into bed. She gave a really nice BBBJ and I decided to get on top. Strapped up and did the standard 3 minute pounding. I enjoyed her noises.

    Likely won't repeat but I felt like I got my $ worth. CH is just too far to drive regularly. I'll stick a little closer to home.

    I think she's pretty, though. Might change my mind when driving a smaller car. Easier to park.

  10. #9840

  11. #9839

    Kingsley

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    She is actually a pornstar that goes by the name Kingsley. She has some nice porn videos. Just do a pornhub search.
    Thanks for the intel. Upon further research, I will have to pass.

    https://www.manyvids.com/Video/10181...-Bi-Threesome/

  12. #9838
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's desperate for cash tonight and I can't help her out; mid 20's, tiny redhead. Tight little body, super tight puss, and eager to suck a dick. If you know her, hit her up, if you don't know her, hit me up but don't come empty handed unless you know we are on that level.

    If anyone can share her contact info, I will be happy to help her out.

  13. #9837

    Jasmine

    Had a dream I saw Jasmine just last week:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/173077

    She was, in a word, awesome. Do yourself a favor and give her a call if you can.

    100% girl in the pics (maybe a little older now), nice hotel downtown, clean, nonsmoking (so rare). And really friendly on top of all that. $ . 6 for an hh, all covered. Which, I actually prefer anyways. A little pricey, but this is one bad chick. Body is so goddamn thicc.

  14. #9836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Maria

    Thanks JD Boy. She WOW'ed me. Saw her last night at her place in Chester VA. She is probably the most enthusiastic girl I have ever seen. Pretty face. Really nice body. FS was great. BJ was great. Unrushed and relaxing service. No signs of use. Will definitely repeat.

  15. #9835

    Read reciept

    Well I learned a lesson today. Usasexguide ettiquette 101.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    A read receipt is almost a guarantee that I will ignore your pm. Don't send me a read receipt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape