Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,511 to 27,525 of 37352
-
02-20-19 13:21 #9842Senior Member

Posts: 510Charlotte
Wow. Just wow. I'm ex static about meeting with Charlotte earlier today. Hot, smart and sexy as hell. I really don't want to share but she asked me to. $25 for car BBBJ - 60 for the whole enchilada. I didn't negotiate- price was fair, service exceptional.
I promise she's the best you'll find in that price range.
Senior members and those with a good story can apply now.
-
02-20-19 13:00 #9841Senior Member

Posts: 417Nasty Nat.
Made the shlep to CH to see Nathalie yesterday. I liked her pics, what can I say?
Got to her place, a really tiny old motel of the main drag, and had a helluva time parking, but once I did I had no problem getting to her room. She's a big tall gal and greeted me with a hug. After some small talk, which included the cop check, we fell into bed. She gave a really nice BBBJ and I decided to get on top. Strapped up and did the standard 3 minute pounding. I enjoyed her noises.
Likely won't repeat but I felt like I got my $ worth. CH is just too far to drive regularly. I'll stick a little closer to home.
I think she's pretty, though. Might change my mind when driving a smaller car. Easier to park.
-
02-20-19 11:49 #9840Regular Member

Posts: 8Any Intel on Tamara?
-
02-20-19 09:23 #9839Senior Member

Posts: 201Kingsley
Thanks for the intel. Upon further research, I will have to pass.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/10181...-Bi-Threesome/
-
02-19-19 23:50 #9838Senior Member

Posts: 242
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
If anyone can share her contact info, I will be happy to help her out.
-
02-19-19 20:37 #9837Senior Member

Posts: 56Jasmine
Had a dream I saw Jasmine just last week:
https://www.adultlook.com/p/173077
She was, in a word, awesome. Do yourself a favor and give her a call if you can.
100% girl in the pics (maybe a little older now), nice hotel downtown, clean, nonsmoking (so rare). And really friendly on top of all that. $ . 6 for an hh, all covered. Which, I actually prefer anyways. A little pricey, but this is one bad chick. Body is so goddamn thicc.
-
02-19-19 14:53 #9836Senior Member

Posts: 477Maria
Thanks JD Boy. She WOW'ed me. Saw her last night at her place in Chester VA. She is probably the most enthusiastic girl I have ever seen. Pretty face. Really nice body. FS was great. BJ was great. Unrushed and relaxing service. No signs of use. Will definitely repeat.
-
02-19-19 14:26 #9835Senior Member

Posts: 510Read reciept
Well I learned a lesson today. Usasexguide ettiquette 101.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 14:12 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 1774Read receipts. Just don't
A read receipt is almost a guarantee that I will ignore your pm. Don't send me a read receipt.
-
02-19-19 13:33 #9833Senior Member

Posts: 50Can someone please share her digits?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 11:48 #9832Senior Member

Posts: 417For four bill this chick better plan on painting my house.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 09:16 #9831Senior Member

Posts: 435Basically I definitely agree.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 04:37 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 132Audrey McCarthy
She is actually a pornstar that goes by the name Kingsley. She has some nice porn videos. Just do a pornhub search.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 00:56 #9829Senior Member

Posts: 313I plan on getting with her tomorrow if she will answer in a reasonable time. She always responds several days later.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 00:36 #9828Senior Member

Posts: 226These girls need to realize this is Richmond, not DC. If I was paying 400, I would want model looks with porn star moves.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





