Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,666 to 22,680 of 61410
-
02-21-19 08:59 #38745Senior Member

Posts: 594Nicole
Are you referring to Jennifer Nicole from Salisbury who has two children?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 08:50 #38744Senior Member

Posts: 192Yes, that is exactly the Taylor I am talking about.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 08:44 #38743Senior Member

Posts: 192Eastern Shore Taylor is much healthier and more attractive. We are talking about two different girls but thank you.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 05:05 #38742Senior Member

Posts: 705Brianna on Graceland.
I previously posted on Bri in Dundalk walking near Citgo. Short Italian x AA with long curly black hair. Very hot. However I discovered that she carries heat. I sincerely do not think she would use it against a date and that she carries it merely for her protection. But I'm not sure if I am as eager to pick her up if there are other options. Be careful.
-
02-21-19 02:04 #38741Senior Member

Posts: 977Little red head nicole from the WW loop
Anyone ever confirm her release and back in the game?? I think I remember reading one report but has anyone else confirmed. I've been out several times since and have not seen her.
Anyone got her digits?
-
02-21-19 00:47 #38740Senior Member

Posts: 1127Ashley / Sapphire
She use to be very hot once upon a time ago on BP. So many have feel from grace since the fall of the age of internet dating. I dated her about a month ago. Still very sweet but you can tell drugs are wearing her down quick. Shame.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-20-19 19:23 #38739Senior Member

Posts: 812Natalie
Did she have the baby she got pregnant with her bf? Is she still with that bf of hers? Just wondering, she was nice gal, easy going, no drama.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 18:58 #38738Senior Member

Posts: 1790Natalie
Natalie is doing fairly well. She is still on a program but still battling her demons. I believe her next step is an inpatient program.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 15:31 #38737Senior Member

Posts: 978Emily
I dated here last week, very sweet girl. She used to run Wilkens ave several years ago and is back on the H. She was not as big as she is now, she is fat. She is pleasant to deal with YMMV since we have history she was real comfortable. She doesn't like to take her top off because of the fat.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 12:55 #38736Senior Member

Posts: 1127Re: Emily.
Sounds like a good time. PM me with contact info, you or anyone here.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
02-20-19 11:42 #38735Senior Member

Posts: 594Emily
I recently picked up Emily on Washington Boulevard between the Royal Farm store and Patapsco avenue. She is in her late twenties, bootylicious with nice big tits and a sweet shaved pussy. I DATY and then she said she really needed some dick. Afterward she finished me off with a great blowjob. NOT only a GFE but almost a PSE. Have any of my fellow gentlemongers dated her?
-
02-20-19 06:42 #38734Senior Member

Posts: 72Not the same Taylor
The petite Taylor from Fairhaven that I was referring to was commuted a few weeks ago. Although similar, that does not appear to be her in those pictures.
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by BirdsFan80
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 04:48 #38733Senior Member

Posts: 134Smh
Yeah no kidding. It's almost spring time too. It's all good, it'll they'll calm down after awhile. Be careful gents.
Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 21:47 #38732Senior Member

Posts: 58Believe he's talking about this girl.
Originally Posted by JamesGlia
[View Original Post]
http://eastern-shore.skipthegames.co...i/663023262945
-
02-19-19 21:19 #38731Senior Member

Posts: 192[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Unless you're looking to get a restriction that prohibits you from quoting other members I would suggest learning how to post stuff like this on the fight thread.
A2











Reply With Quote





