The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoKing  [View Original Post]
    I actually remember one time Kimmyann posted (probably inadvertently) a POV picture of some dude doing her from behind raw. It did not stay up long as I imagine she got flooded at that point with questions. This was maybe a year or two ago.
    Well, that would explain how all the rumors & innuendo about BBFS got traction.

    Wish I'd seen the photo myself. So far from what I've heard in PM's, the main event is covered.

  2. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaviJava  [View Original Post]
    Had to take a mental health day from latest gig & decided to use my time productively to find Kimmyann's video on an old hard drive. LOL.

    It doesn't answer the questions of BBFS, yet it is a semi hot video & it does look like she might have gulped his swimmers down at the end. Or it could be just my wishful thinking.

    Bonus find of a long video of Sara Beth I found on same hard drive.

    https://www.pornhub.com/users/zavijava/videos

    Enjoy!
    Echoing thanks! Awesome vids and always appreciated. Kim has always been ridiculously hot. But a little lazy on the cim.

  3. #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaviJava  [View Original Post]
    Had to take a mental health day from latest gig & decided to use my time productively to find Kimmyann's video on an old hard drive. LOL.

    It doesn't answer the questions of BBFS, yet it is a semi hot video & it does look like she might have gulped his swimmers down at the end. Or it could be just my wishful thinking.

    Bonus find of a long video of Sara Beth I found on same hard drive.

    https://www.pornhub.com/users/zavijava/videos

    Enjoy!
    Excellent work ZJ!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Sarabeth is a star!

  4. #1373

    Heavenly / Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by PWhip  [View Original Post]
    She offers BB? I've been with her a few times and never thought it was an option.
    I sure hope so. Can anyone verify? And was it natural or negotiated?

  5. #1372

    One time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaviJava  [View Original Post]
    Had to take a mental health day from latest gig & decided to use my time productively to find Kimmyann's video on an old hard drive. LOL.

    It doesn't answer the questions of BBFS, yet it is a semi hot video & it does look like she might have gulped his swimmers down at the end. Or it could be just my wishful thinking.

    Bonus find of a long video of Sara Beth I found on same hard drive.

    https://www.pornhub.com/users/zavijava/videos

    Enjoy!
    I actually remember one time Kimmyann posted (probably inadvertently) a POV picture of some dude doing her from behind raw. It did not stay up long as I imagine she got flooded at that point with questions. This was maybe a year or two ago.

  6. #1371
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChemistry  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if she got mentioned but Heavenly (Dakota) on TNA. Very nice!
    She offers BB? I've been with her a few times and never thought it was an option.

  7. #1370

    She was a waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Yeah! Strung out bareback sloots!
    Fairly certain she was texting multiple people at the same time and had me double booked. I'd call her and she'd tell me one thing but on text she'd tell me another. Ended up skipping out on her.

  8. #1369
    Look back in this thread until post #1158.

  9. #1368

  10. #1367

    videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    I looked for it the other day and found it but it was taken down.
    Had to take a mental health day from latest gig & decided to use my time productively to find Kimmyann's video on an old hard drive. LOL.

    It doesn't answer the questions of BBFS, yet it is a semi hot video & it does look like she might have gulped his swimmers down at the end. Or it could be just my wishful thinking.

    Bonus find of a long video of Sara Beth I found on same hard drive.

    https://www.pornhub.com/users/zavijava/videos

    Enjoy!

  11. #1366

    Scarlett1488

    Scarlett aka aryanprinces503.

    Does she see anyone outside her race?

    Serious question but asking for a friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuksAlot  [View Original Post]
    Confirmation on the Scarlett1488 reports. I was seeing her before her entry to tna.

    Pros: Inexpensive, CIP, CIA, swallows, tight kitty, chill personality, OK body and looks.

    Cons: late on hook ups, family and personal drama, blowing up my phone every 2-3 days wanting to hook up.

  12. #1365

    Mya_Lynnn

    Just saw her current add on the other board and was wondering if anyone had any intel on her.

  13. #1364

    Scarlett1488

    Confirmation on the Scarlett1488 reports. I was seeing her before her entry to tna.

    Pros: Inexpensive, CIP, CIA, swallows, tight kitty, chill personality, OK body and looks.

    Cons: late on hook ups, family and personal drama, blowing up my phone every 2-3 days wanting to hook up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderr  [View Original Post]
    Seen this girl off and on for last few years, mostly card date, in call couple times. She has a huge drug habit and does anything for 150.00 - 200.00. BBBJ, CIM, anal and my favorite CIP.

    www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232383-scarlett1488

  14. #1363

    Cameron

    I saw her in November based on a recommendation that she goes raw. After a good BBBJ warm up she went to the dresser for a wrapper. Told her that I wanted to go without it. She insisted on using the wrapper. The date was good however. She's a good fuck and we went a second round. I decided to contact her a week later thinking that she might go raw on repeat visits. I was denied via text, so I passed on seeing her again. Perhaps my timing or approach was off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    I noticed she had been mentioned here before but does anyone have first hand intel on her.

    I hear she has a killer body and gives amazing DT if one can get her to show up. But can get flaky and is not reliable for a date.

    I also hear BB is not guaranteed, its hit and miss depending how desperate she gets.

    Any info is appreciated.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?239527-ur4plyangel

  15. #1362

    Ur4 plyangel

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    I noticed she had been mentioned here before but does anyone have first hand intel on her.

    I hear she has a killer body and gives amazing DT if one can get her to show up. But can get flaky and is not reliable for a date.

    I also hear BB is not guaranteed, its hit and miss depending how desperate she gets.

    Any info is appreciated.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?239527-ur4plyangel
    When she first started, we did anal via bb. She was cool. Seemed to pickup popularity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape