Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 17,791 to 17,805 of 18403
-
02-24-19 11:37 #613Senior Member

Posts: 957I Can't Say
Wow, I didn't even know I wasn't on seeking.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
I must have signed up for a free membership with Secret Benefits. I've heard it's worse than seeking.
-
02-24-19 11:26 #612Senior Member

Posts: 502Non-Pro Amateurs
You still can't do better than Seeking for young non-pro amateurs. And that's what I like, not really interested in escorts or rub and tugs. Teenage amateurs who need cash is the only sex I'm willing to pay for.
-
02-24-19 11:11 #611Senior Member

Posts: 58Intel from SA
Anyone had any experience with either? I'll be in town for the week and wanted a little company. They both have been pretty receptive to just coming by.
https://www.seeking.com/member/170c0...3-21367630134b
This one wanted 4, talked her down to 2. She's pretty forward but seems fun.
This one wants 5 but I'm negotiating. May be worth it if she's legit.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4a4f7...3-3ff1c1364a6a
Any intel would be appreciated, feel free to PM. Only in DC / NVA a few days a week so don't have much to share but I can only offer good karma in return.
-
02-24-19 11:06 #610Senior Member

Posts: 506Monger please
In two years on that website I have probably tapped 30+ women, so believe me, I know how to get stink. You got money you get buns. My point is now the selection is low. For example ill do a search for fairfax with girls within 10.
Miles radius the search results are the lowest I've seen in my two years.
I'm thinking about doing a mongering podcast.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 10:49 #609Senior Member

Posts: 502Totally disagree
I reupped my membership in December and it ran out in mid January. Still working my way through girls whose contact I accumulated. So far I've enjoyed 9 girls, the oldest of which was 21. Six of them were 18 year olds, 3 of which I was their first paid encounter. At 4 pm today I'm scheduled to see a blonde leggy 19 year old sorority girl.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
Seeking is red hot, you are clearly doing something differently than me.
-
02-23-19 00:51 #608Senior Member

Posts: 276I don't know that I agree. I have met two absolutely perfect women with the right sensibility and beauty and dynamic. Just have to be patient.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 22:05 #607Senior Member

Posts: 506Sa
I haven't F with Seeking for a long time and not sure I want to again after what I had to experience. But moving along I checked them out today to see the local talent, and all I can say is yuck. Worst batch of sugar babies I've ever seen on that website in over 2 years.
Membership still way to high and not that many girls. Seeking could be done.
-
02-22-19 20:49 #606Senior Member

Posts: 502Re99
Anyone sampled her? She's telling me I would be her first. Yea right, she's been a member since 10/17. Seems down to meet directly at FC but has a case of GPS.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fc0fd...a-7c310904efe3
-
02-22-19 16:37 #605Senior Member

Posts: 502Not found
Looks like she's gone or blocked me??
Originally Posted by KrishKrish
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 15:49 #604Regular Member

Posts: 17I have sent the Pm sent.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 09:00 #603Senior Member

Posts: 168Is this SA girl real. Anyone meet her
Chatting offline with her. Anyone see her. Is she real?
https://www.seeking.com/member/39cfe...b-4b66ee17e62f
-
02-20-19 16:06 #602Senior Member

Posts: 502SecretBenefits
I've never used SecretBenefits. How does it compare to Seeking?
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 15:19 #601Senior Member

Posts: 957Anyone?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...9c3229a9ace31a
Love me a Ginger!
-
02-20-19 06:36 #600Senior Member

Posts: 276You can PM me.
Originally Posted by Lurkers
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 21:38 #599Regular Member

Posts: 11Just want to add, tinyeye doesn't seem to catch everything. I use pre-post SEO and then check images under both Google and Yandex (Bing is worthless).
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





