Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 17,821 to 17,835 of 18428
-
02-23-19 00:51 #608Senior Member

Posts: 276I don't know that I agree. I have met two absolutely perfect women with the right sensibility and beauty and dynamic. Just have to be patient.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 22:05 #607Senior Member

Posts: 506Sa
I haven't F with Seeking for a long time and not sure I want to again after what I had to experience. But moving along I checked them out today to see the local talent, and all I can say is yuck. Worst batch of sugar babies I've ever seen on that website in over 2 years.
Membership still way to high and not that many girls. Seeking could be done.
-
02-22-19 20:49 #606Senior Member

Posts: 502Re99
Anyone sampled her? She's telling me I would be her first. Yea right, she's been a member since 10/17. Seems down to meet directly at FC but has a case of GPS.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fc0fd...a-7c310904efe3
-
02-22-19 16:37 #605Senior Member

Posts: 502Not found
Looks like she's gone or blocked me??
Originally Posted by KrishKrish
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 15:49 #604Regular Member

Posts: 17I have sent the Pm sent.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 09:00 #603Senior Member

Posts: 168Is this SA girl real. Anyone meet her
Chatting offline with her. Anyone see her. Is she real?
https://www.seeking.com/member/39cfe...b-4b66ee17e62f
-
02-20-19 16:06 #602Senior Member

Posts: 502SecretBenefits
I've never used SecretBenefits. How does it compare to Seeking?
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 15:19 #601Senior Member

Posts: 957Anyone?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...9c3229a9ace31a
Love me a Ginger!
-
02-20-19 06:36 #600Senior Member

Posts: 276You can PM me.
Originally Posted by Lurkers
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-19 21:38 #599Regular Member

Posts: 11Just want to add, tinyeye doesn't seem to catch everything. I use pre-post SEO and then check images under both Google and Yandex (Bing is worthless).
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-19 08:11 #598Regular Member

Posts: 17Can you send pm for info?
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 17:49 #597Senior Member

Posts: 44I would stay near McPherson Square or in Tysons, depending on where you have to be for work.
Originally Posted by PeteMc
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 16:24 #596Senior Member

Posts: 139Askme4
Noticed her new profile today.
Saw her a few times about a year ago. She hosted at her apartment in Springfield. BBBJ, covered everything else. $$. 5 She was a lot of fun, easy to communicate with and easy to schedule. Things might have changed in a year, but I'd recommend.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ab82f...7-2de1d7a17165
-
02-17-19 06:08 #595Senior Member

Posts: 168Bigger risks. Contd
Very well said and there is no substitute for experience. I can see this risk, but as you say. Its never enough. Any tips, advice. Or is that on a different thread?
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 18:22 #594Banned Member

Posts: 33Great info, thanks! What is the typical per-date allowance expectation like in that area? I've heard mixed reports about DC area, some say it's a high female to male ratio and others call it a sausage-fest.
Originally Posted by CoolPix
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





