Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 6940
-
02-23-19 13:03 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 53Yeah I have no idea. Been coming here for quite awhile now and this was new. I will probably go back once more to check it out. It'll be unfortunate if they left. One of the few decent places around here.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 10:51 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes
Well "The 244" (not very well known here which is probably good) has many cams all over the place. I inquired as to why and was told it feeds to HQ Flushing NYC? Wow that made me feel odd. In the room noticed a vent above. Made me question.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
The most talked about place here I swore they had 2 cams but I don't see them anymore? Please confirm guys. I thought there was one right as you enter and then another in the "dark area" before you enter a room. Another joint I went to I noticed a cam as well. Basically I found them to be there for security reasons AND to maybe watch the providers if you will when they are handling business outside a room. I have thought about vents in rooms with hidden cams, etc. But. I just figure no. But one of you mongers here I remember you said you actually looked in a vent (LOL) just to make sure and you saw nothing.
So. It is something to be very aware of in this day and age of tech.
-
02-23-19 10:44 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 1715Tape
At first I thought they ment the lobby but today they say they have tape of the deed on 2 days. So my question to all. In any AMP in Ct have you noticed a camera in the lobby? Or in a room?
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
I would be out the door if I saw one.
-
02-22-19 14:42 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 239Patriots owner
If it happened to him it sure as hell can happen to you! Speaking from experience it's not fun luckily I was let off with a warning with no criminal background to speak of. I posted about it a few years ago and no one believed stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
Slim.
-
02-22-19 12:29 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 356Patriots owner busted in florida.
Check out the news on this one guys. Seems like they had cameras in the massage parlor videotaping everything!
-
02-22-19 11:12 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 60Burn Drama?
Not sure. I was there recently and saw Lilly and there was a new "voice" I heard outside the room but wasn't sure. They all do not speak English to each other. But my session was interrupted 2 x for some commotion outside. But I have never ever had to negotiate so this is really weird. It's always the same deal everytime I have gone. One thing to note was the last time I went I was draped. Something new. But other than that it's consistently good. I'm venturing to other establishments as I want to broden my horizons as well as there is a ton of speculation and hearsay and stories being made up now which raises my eye brow. I will say I have my own personal reasons for keeping my visits limited but I do want to make an observation that Burn has gotten way too busy. You regulars know it. So common sense must be excercised.
Originally Posted by Westie6
[View Original Post]
But this report is interesting. Again new person? Possibly but negotiation?! I only experienced that at the "Old Factory" and I never returned because of how rude they were. Plus poor experience and service.
-
02-21-19 22:35 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 30New People at Burn?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-20-19 19:23 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 157Wax
I stopped by Oasis a while back for a wax and that's all I'd ever get there. That old woman is disgusting and she cured my erection, I couldn't fathom ever being hard up enough to cop a feel.
Originally Posted by Westie6
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 15:52 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 53Burnside. New Owner?
Decided to drop by on Sunday for a stress-free hour. Parking lot was fairly empty and went up the stairs and opened the door.
Was greeted by a petite woman (Eve / a) and did not see anyone else working. I thought it was odd that Nicole or Lily weren't there but paid for the hr. Asked for preference and said medium. Was going through the same routine I've come to expect but after 30 minutes?, the teasing began. It lasted quite awhile and got to the point were I was getting annoyed and just wanted to flip. Upon turning, more teasing and then asked if I wanted more. Said yes and she asked how much. I was already annoyed and add to the fact that she wanted more for the same service provided prior times was making me second guess the visit. Wanted. 6 but negotiated down to the standard but I would have tipped more at the end if she did well. Slightly above average release and opted for a TS at the end. Bid her goodbye at the door and now I'm debating to go to other places.
-
02-20-19 15:30 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 53That's unfortunate, no teasing whatsoever? As for the lady, did she look like a grandma? Most likely that was the owner / mms.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
I might have to come by to confirm if there are still extras.
-
02-20-19 14:15 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 1715Oasis
On a Sat at 5 pm in Jan after a Central BB game I stopped there. Older Asian lady there alone. I took 30 minutes. No HE. Just a very firm hard massage. I tried but no contact.
Look also at their web page. I think you would have to get real lucky here to repeat. Much better more friendly options elsewhere.
-
02-20-19 14:05 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 53Oasis
I haven't been there since last year but it is not therapeutic. It's a are&T place run by a older Asian woman (most of the time only her) and has had another younger woman help out. You can get a TS by request.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
It's been an average experience the times I've been there but does the job when you need a release.
The massage is firmer than others and typically uses a two hand approach for the end.
IMO, it's a step below the EH AMPs.
-
02-20-19 12:22 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 239Confirmation
Yea so many reports maybe they did change to hobby friendly recently?
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 09:51 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 60Confirm please
Not to be confused with the one next to BOA / laundromat guys. Sone of you PMed thinking it was that one. This one is next to a Pizzeria.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
Need more info on Fenn because I know early 2018 was told it is a ME. Thus move along nothing to see. Yet summer of '18 got a few reports they offered the good service for us mongers yet a few others here said no stay away unless you want only a therapeutic? Conflicting info. Anyone have more reports?
-
02-19-19 18:26 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 1715Forget it
127 Fenn Rd Newington 860 6650777 ligit place.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





