The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 686 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #829

    New chick?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
    I to have pm'd you but heard nothing. If you're going to throw that out there at least respond. Disappointment seems to be the theme lately. Papa Be.

  2. #828

    Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozz199  [View Original Post]
    She posted in Flint until now. I checked the Saginaw forum. One of the posters against her sounds crazy as f* in his posts, the other may have an axe to grind. Just seems odd that, until now, she had good reviews then goes up north and suddenly is LE. It's possible I guess but thinking about the area, how many stings have we seen in West Branch vs Detroit? Doesn't it make sense that if LE was running her, they'd do it in an area with more opportunities for arrests? It'll be interesting to watch this unfold.
    I've spent time around her she's Definitely not LE! In fact far from it.

  3. #827

    Zebra

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingwayy  [View Original Post]
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/239681420386 Has anyone sampled this lady? She posts all over the state for outcall. She looks TGTBT. She really looks hot. I haven't seen any reviews of her.
    Search "Zebra" in Saginaw section. She is real. Somewhat ok reviews. I have not seen her as she only does outcalls.

  4. #826

    Be cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingwayy  [View Original Post]
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/239681420386 Has anyone sampled this lady? She posts all over the state for outcall. She looks TGTBT. She really looks hot. I haven't seen any reviews of her.
    Posts all over the place. I have read reviews here from others talking about marks on arms. Be weary!

  5. #825

    Saginaw escort

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/239681420386 Has anyone sampled this lady? She posts all over the state for outcall. She looks TGTBT. She really looks hot. I haven't seen any reviews of her.

  6. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have a name in the ad so makes it hard to search on here. No red flags from the ad. The number is an 810 area code and ends in 9128. PM or post here if you're in the know.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...l/300104712270
    Location Dort and Maple = two words "NASTY NIKKI".

    I would stay away there are 6 girls using the 810 336 2912 phone number all located at Dort and Maple.

    -=CT.

  7. #823

    Nikki

    She is not le, and is a good girl. She is up at my old hunting cabin near West Branch. A safe place away from the Saginaw drama and crazy dude. Any she is saving funds for a new apartment, and I have been her Uber escort driver now and then. She could use some support guys to get back on her feet. Just a little drive to have a good time. She said that she is great to her regs and hopefully the truth will be told and everyone will just start anew. Peace out fellow horn dogs.

  8. #822

    Any intel on this one?

    She doesn't have a name in the ad so makes it hard to search on here. No red flags from ad. The number is a 810 area code and ends in 9128. PM or post here if you're in the know.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...l/300104712270

  9. #821

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Emachines  [View Original Post]
    Why would you post this then never respond to anyone?? Weird an not giving her that much bussiness as you say she needs. I've had a couple sugar babys in the past that I have set up with seniors on here an when ya post like you did it makes seniors wonder if what YOU post is creditable. Just a FYI.
    I PM'd him and never received a response either. Just a big con job I suspect.

  10. #820

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozz199  [View Original Post]
    She posted in Flint until now. I checked the Saginaw forum. One of the posters against her sounds crazy as f* in his posts, the other may have an axe to grind. Just seems odd that, until now, she had good reviews then goes up north and suddenly is LE. It's possible I guess but thinking about the area, how many stings have we seen in West Branch vs Detroit? Doesn't it make sense that if LE was running her, they'd do it in an area with more opportunities for arrests? It'll be interesting to watch this unfold.
    The guy that posted that sounds crazy and can barely understand what he is talking about, but I've never seen her so I'm going to stay clear. Play it safe.

  11. #819

    Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Well, this is the "FLINT" thread, so what's your point?

    -=CT.
    She posted in Flint until now. I checked the Saginaw forum. One of the posters against her sounds crazy as f* in his posts, the other may have an axe to grind. Just seems odd that, until now, she had good reviews then goes up north and suddenly is LE. It's possible I guess but thinking about the area, how many stings have we seen in West Branch vs Detroit? Doesn't it make sense that if LE was running her, they'd do it in an area with more opportunities for arrests? It'll be interesting to watch this unfold.

  12. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Saginaw thread. Few people questioning him including me. Yeah some of them are not seniors, but based off my past experience with her I doubt she's a problem and I HIGHLY doubt she's associated with LE.
    Well, this is the "FLINT" thread, so what's your point?

    -=CT.

  13. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvP2  [View Original Post]
    Apparently something is going on up north in Wst Br at nch area.... I usually scan other parts of the state to see if it's worth a trip elsewhere....

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports
    Check out the Saginaw thread. Few people questioning him including me. Yeah some of them are not seniors, but based off my past experience with her I doubt she's a problem and I HIGHLY doubt she's associated with LE.

  14. #816

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvP2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads-up. I tried contacting her & she never responded. But I think she's roommates with this one.

    https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...e/584342642562

    Cause a couple of pics, your listing & mine, are showing the same closet plus they were using the same ph #.
    So I wonder which one was actually being a b* when all I was doing was asking general questions. Looks like they're both on the no-fly list now.

  15. #815

    Yeah, what he said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emachines  [View Original Post]
    Why would you post this then never respond to anyone?? Weird an not giving her that much bussiness as you say she needs. I've had a couple sugar babys in the past that I have set up with seniors on here an when ya post like you did it makes seniors wonder if what YOU post is creditable. Just a FYI.
    I was up in flint area Friday for four hours, my business but I would of gave her a shout out. Thanks a lot. A7 D.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape