Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2544

    Badbitch11

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    Talked with this one for a bit, she refused to share private pictures and wanted $600. I tried negotiating and got nowhere. GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49948...f-dd9140319150
    I'm not a current paying member so I can't message but I did request to see her pics and opened my pic to her. She did give me access to her pics which look good, didn't do any checking to see if they are her or used elsewhere. If her tagline "Night or Night (s) together" is accurate, staying the whole night with multiple rounds, $600 may not be too bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8e318f45-a678-4a1c-af15-ce829fe9240d.jpg‎   6f7a41da-ade1-477f-a538-81597d7d4179.jpg‎   c9706afb-a0f4-4ba9-b3d9-9df8fc5ac399.jpg‎   df5972ea-c43d-4ee2-bb39-44a4edfbac8e.jpg‎   e24c01ee-1408-4c7b-85d9-e8c1bb723a3d.jpg‎  

    ee5e4554-72d0-4dc6-87f7-e61817fd1db7.jpg‎  

  2. #2543

    The answer is

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen6868  [View Original Post]
    So just to make sure I'm not missing something but the only way to chat is to purchase a membership. I have all my other info filled out but I'm hesitant on purchasing a full membership.
    Yes, you need to pay up to exchange messages.

  3. #2542
    Xobby I believe, she gave me her number, and exchanged a couple of messages with her and she ghosted me. Figured she had numerous fish on the hook and had a bit she preferred more than me. Hasn't responded to any other messages I've sent her since.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibesAll  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I need a little help. I have a date set up this Friday, but her profile is gone. I have her phone number, no big deal, but the weird thing is her profile disappeared. All I remember about her username was "Bby," she's 5'7, from Plainfield, and has a great ass, really tight, and a sunflower tat on her left arm.

    The profile isn't grayed out, like I was blocked or she deleted it, or is inactive, it's gone. There are no messages in my in or out box, even grayed out messages are there.

    So here's my question, I guess, does this mean she was removed from SA by the admin for a rules violation? Maybe she was reported for something, like robbing a monger?

    To me it's a red flag, but we've had this set up for two weeks, and man, what a great ass. She's also close to home. BTW, her name is Anna if anyone has seen her.

    Any ideas? I appreciate your feedback.

    Also, the girl from Grayslake. I saw the grayed out profile on her yesterday and thought she blocked me. She texted me nonstop last Friday, insane. Great pics, though. I contacted her last night, she says she deactivated her profile. I will repost with updates, but I can't see how that could be worth the hassle driving 1. 5 hours one way.

  4. #2541

    Missing Profile

    Hey guys, I need a little help. I have a date set up this Friday, but her profile is gone. I have her phone number, no big deal, but the weird thing is her profile disappeared. All I remember about her username was "Bby," she's 5'7, from Plainfield, and has a great ass, really tight, and a sunflower tat on her left arm.

    The profile isn't grayed out, like I was blocked or she deleted it, or is inactive, it's gone. There are no messages in my in or out box, even grayed out messages are there.

    So here's my question, I guess, does this mean she was removed from SA by the admin for a rules violation? Maybe she was reported for something, like robbing a monger?

    To me it's a red flag, but we've had this set up for two weeks, and man, what a great ass. She's also close to home. BTW, her name is Anna if anyone has seen her.

    Any ideas? I appreciate your feedback.

    Also, the girl from Grayslake. I saw the grayed out profile on her yesterday and thought she blocked me. She texted me nonstop last Friday, insane. Great pics, though. I contacted her last night, she says she deactivated her profile. I will repost with updates, but I can't see how that could be worth the hassle driving 1. 5 hours one way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anna.jpg‎  

  5. #2540
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen6868  [View Original Post]
    So just to make sure I'm not missing something but the only way to chat is to purchase a membership. I have all my other info filled out but I'm hesitant on purchasing a full membership.
    It's worth it, at least for a month or two. However, it can wear you out. There is a process of weeding out fakes, pros, etc that can be extremely time consuming. Best practice is to research here and share as well.

    As someone mentioned in this board, I am never going to be able to pick up any college aged women anymore at my age. It provides, to a point, a GFE like experience, but it can suck all your cash quickly. My ex used to do that anyways, so I guess it's true GFE!

    Also, do not be overly generous. What some want for a date is insane!

    Get a burner phone too.

  6. #2539

    Nedd a memory refresh.

    I think this one has been talked about before. I like the fact that she's short but I seem to remember some bad reviews.

    Thanks.

  7. #2538
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardox  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met https://www.seeking.com/member/ca006...8-7723e6bd93b3.

    She seems real eager but wants to go shopping before heading to the hotel.
    That would be a no go for me. Handing money over before the deed is a sure way to get scammed. What are you going to say when after shopping she says she has a family emergency or any other way to get out of going to the hotel?

  8. #2537

    That's their business model.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen6868  [View Original Post]
    So just to make sure I'm not missing something but the only way to chat is to purchase a membership. I have all my other info filled out but I'm hesitant on purchasing a full membership.
    You can look but if you want to message you have to pay.

  9. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardox  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met https://www.seeking.com/member/ca006...8-7723e6bd93b3.

    She seems real eager but wants to go shopping before heading to the hotel.
    We were supposed to do a meet and greet somewhere close, and all of a sudden she started pushing me to send her 10 dollars 'for gas'. Figured she's one of the numerous scammers who gets enough guys sending her money to make it worth their while.

  10. #2535

    Xoxosugababyxoxo

    Has anyone met https://www.seeking.com/member/ca006...8-7723e6bd93b3.

    She seems real eager but wants to go shopping before heading to the hotel.

  11. #2534

    SA membership question

    So just to make sure I'm not missing something but the only way to chat is to purchase a membership. I have all my other info filled out but I'm hesitant on purchasing a full membership.

  12. #2533
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamTrain98  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Time to get on the soapbox for a minute.

    My public pictures are blurred so that I don't inadvertently show up to my neighbors, friends, or god forbid, their kids (yes, many of my friends have daughters in college). I get several requests every day from girls who don't even say "hello" asking for my pics. I know that this happens to girls a lot on the site, but seriously, shit goes two ways. Don't ask me for my pics without at least introducing yourself. I'm happy to share my private photos once I know that it's at least a real person making the request, and that it's not someone I might know creating an awkward situation. All they have to do is say "hello. ".

    Anyway, I get a message today from this girl, https://www.seeking.com/member/ae5ec...-b583129594b4. Message was fucking judgmental, criticizing me for asking girls to at least say "hello" before requesting my private photos. It's taking all my self-restraint not to fire back. Seriously, not sure what her goals were because: a) not going to EVER be my SB if that's how you initially contact me, and b) if you're coming to that site with a piss-poor attitude towards people, you're not likely to find a decent SD. Just fucking annoying.

    Ok. Soap box has been put away.
    Profile not available, either she deleted her profile already or it's someone who blocked me too.

  13. #2532

    HollieHope

    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with her as well. I get a straight up PRO vibe from her, which is not my thing. I asked her point blank why she had three locations listed, and that was the only question she did not answer. Good luck though. She is hot as can be!

    Scott.
    Can someone shoot me her contact info (email or phone) via pm? I'm not upgraded and SA is screwing with my messages. They change from "hey contact me" to "you caught my attention, interested in an arrangement?" their algos are good at stopping outside play I guess.

  14. #2531
    Quote Originally Posted by Josn123  [View Original Post]
    Any of you have experience with this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/f7b3e...4-86ee59caa886 ?
    I sent her a message and didn't hear back. Reasonably sure the pictures are of a Kareena who was with Logan tantricas at one point.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kereena-...chicago-252510#erotic.

    aypapi.com.chicago. listcrawler.com/ post /22494003.

  15. #2530

    Requests for Pics

    Ok. Time to get on the soapbox for a minute.

    My public pictures are blurred so that I don't inadvertently show up to my neighbors, friends, or god forbid, their kids (yes, many of my friends have daughters in college). I get several requests every day from girls who don't even say "hello" asking for my pics. I know that this happens to girls a lot on the site, but seriously, shit goes two ways. Don't ask me for my pics without at least introducing yourself. I'm happy to share my private photos once I know that it's at least a real person making the request, and that it's not someone I might know creating an awkward situation. All they have to do is say "hello. ".

    Anyway, I get a message today from this girl, https://www.seeking.com/member/ae5ec...-b583129594b4. Message was fucking judgmental, criticizing me for asking girls to at least say "hello" before requesting my private photos. It's taking all my self-restraint not to fire back. Seriously, not sure what her goals were because: a) not going to EVER be my SB if that's how you initially contact me, and b) if you're coming to that site with a piss-poor attitude towards people, you're not likely to find a decent SD. Just fucking annoying.

    Ok. Soap box has been put away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape