Escort Review: Gangbangs
+
Submit Review
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3404
-
02-22-19 11:53 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 176First time post
Apologies in advance if this attempted post fails in any way. I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm looking to engage in activities as quickly as the senior's and powers to be permit. I am semi retired and have way too much time on my hands. I will begin to contribute post regarding the most recent visits I have had with several of the Atlanta providers and contribute to threads where relevant. I really would appreciate everyone's and anyone's tips on being successful here for the community.
-
02-22-19 07:48 #1963Retired Account

Posts: 995Leah and Lacey
Wow another fucktastic night with the two hottest nymphettes in the city. Leah and Lacey were up to their usual high level of energy fuck fest. Double Triple as I get to dip my septor in all three and dumped ball batter in back door of both. Non stop as the girls drained everyone and funny party was as a guest said he was done and putting his pants on Leah said where you going? He said he was done and Leah took that as a challenge and pulled off his pants and sucked another nut out of him before sending him on his way. If you ever doubt that these girls want you to leave completely satisfied they do. Party Saturday with Leah and Chelsea, special guest Asian Lori. Seniors and party guys hit me up.
-
02-21-19 21:36 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 122Civilian wife this weekend
Hey I got a swinger couple who want sn extra guy or two to help gangbang the wife this weekend. Pm me if interested.
-
02-21-19 17:47 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 45Love it.
It was many moons ago when RRX and mojo started these. To see them still going years later brings a tear to my eye and makes me want to load up the old hard drive and watch those videos. I'm no longer in the area keep plowing my friends.
-
02-21-19 16:24 #1960Regular Member

Posts: 42Playing games
My boy called on speaker to set something up, don't waste your time. Newbs who got upset and hung up because my buddy didn't want to pay 600, they said if it was only one of us it's 300. We're told them the normal going rate posted in here and they gulch up in our face. Too many willing cum hungry chicks and escorts better priced than to deal with rude people who don't know what's going on.
Originally Posted by CassieAinswrth
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-19 13:47 #1959Banned Member

Posts: 12Party tonight? Leah? Lacey?
I hope there's a good turnout tonight. There's a party in the evening hours featuring Leah and Lacey as the main event LOL. Anybody interested? I hope it's not just them and I again (however I do enjoy it that way). PM details.
-
02-20-19 13:33 #1958Regular Member

Posts: 2New Here.
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this group but not new to the scene. Been to parties with a small local group but not quite what enjoyed in the DMV area. I've been looking for a good GBP group and hope I get to party and have fun with the ladies in group and meet great people. I'm straightforward and don't believe in wasting anyone's time and appreciate the same energy in return. Let me know if there are any rules or particulars I should know in advance. Oh, and hi.
-
02-19-19 18:39 #1957Regular Member

Posts: 10Extras
Received a lot of inquiries regarding my gf. Attached more pics and have replied to everyone who PM'd.
Originally Posted by CassieAinswrth
[View Original Post]
Seeking tonight or tomorrow night for parties.
-
02-18-19 16:35 #1956Regular Member

Posts: 10Gf seeking GB
Would anybody be interested in a party with a black petite girl? New to the game, seeking gbs near Midtown area. Will be joining. PM for info.
-
02-14-19 21:40 #1955Retired Account

Posts: 995Valentines Day with Leah
Small party with Leah last night and had a lot of fun with our guest of honor as she let us all 3 as often as we wanted. I had her get me up with that DT of hers and smacked that fabulous ass of hers. She's still in her Valentines Day dress and pulled the skirt up and slid it up her wet slit. She was horny as usual as I'm pumping in she's pushing back meeting my thrusts. The dirty talk started as she's telling me that pussy was mine and dam was it nice. We both wanted the same thing when I pulled out she spread her ass and and pointed my cock at her rosebud. Started a little slow but within a minute or two was full speed balls deep as she did her signature presenting her wrists for me to grab onto. The slamming really started and let go deep inside that fine ass. We cleaned up and spent time talking and catching up, swapping stories and all the crazy things we got all day back and forth from the wannas, LOL. Round two started off with some head as Leahs getting pounded from behind driving her mouth all the way down. Great BLS play while she going to town, wasn't quite there but jumped up in her mish and let her pussy milk me up and start fucking her up to a good pace till I let go a second time deep in her pussy. Did some talking and hanging out, needed to save some for tommorow.
-
02-14-19 14:07 #1954Banned Member

Posts: 12Leah is hosting
Yes only her. Pm me if Interested.
Originally Posted by FlowBB
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 08:45 #1953Regular Member

Posts: 24It's a nickname
Seth Rollins is a wrestler who's nickname is kingslayer.
Originally Posted by Bawall69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 08:28 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 372Over my head
I do not know whether I am too old, too young, or just too uncultered, but your reference goes right over my head. LOL.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 07:35 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 83Who is hosting this party? What time and how many coins? Is she the only guest of honor?
Originally Posted by CelineDootie
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 19:11 #1950Banned Member

Posts: 12LEAH is back. Happy Valentine's Day!
I just seen Leah and she's better than ever. She is back on this side and hosting a Valentine's day party. Why spend Valentine's alone when you can be spending it with someone who won't let you leave unsatisfied. M Message me with any questions! Happy hunting fellows.








Reply With Quote






