Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #610

    Monger please

    In two years on that website I have probably tapped 30+ women, so believe me, I know how to get stink. You got money you get buns. My point is now the selection is low. For example ill do a search for fairfax with girls within 10.

    Miles radius the search results are the lowest I've seen in my two years.

    I'm thinking about doing a mongering podcast.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    I reupped my membership in December and it ran out in mid January. Still working my way through girls whose contact I accumulated. So far I've enjoyed 9 girls, the oldest of which was 21. Six of them were 18 year olds, 3 of which I was their first paid encounter. At 4 pm today I'm scheduled to see a blonde leggy 19 year old sorority girl.

    Seeking is red hot, you are clearly doing something differently than me.

  2. #609

    Totally disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I haven't F with Seeking for a long time and not sure I want to again after what I had to experience. But moving along I checked them out today to see the local talent, and all I can say is yuck. Worst batch of sugar babies I've ever seen on that website in over 2 years.

    Membership still way to high and not that many girls. Seeking could be done.
    I reupped my membership in December and it ran out in mid January. Still working my way through girls whose contact I accumulated. So far I've enjoyed 9 girls, the oldest of which was 21. Six of them were 18 year olds, 3 of which I was their first paid encounter. At 4 pm today I'm scheduled to see a blonde leggy 19 year old sorority girl.

    Seeking is red hot, you are clearly doing something differently than me.

  3. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I haven't F with Seeking for a long time and not sure I want to again after what I had to experience. But moving along I checked them out today to see the local talent, and all I can say is yuck. Worst batch of sugar babies I've ever seen on that website in over 2 years.

    Membership still way to high and not that many girls. Seeking could be done.
    I don't know that I agree. I have met two absolutely perfect women with the right sensibility and beauty and dynamic. Just have to be patient.

  4. #607

    Sa

    I haven't F with Seeking for a long time and not sure I want to again after what I had to experience. But moving along I checked them out today to see the local talent, and all I can say is yuck. Worst batch of sugar babies I've ever seen on that website in over 2 years.

    Membership still way to high and not that many girls. Seeking could be done.

  5. #606

    Re99

    Anyone sampled her? She's telling me I would be her first. Yea right, she's been a member since 10/17. Seems down to meet directly at FC but has a case of GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fc0fd...a-7c310904efe3

  6. #605

    Not found

    Quote Originally Posted by KrishKrish  [View Original Post]
    Chatting offline with her. Anyone see her. Is she real?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39cfe...b-4b66ee17e62f
    Looks like she's gone or blocked me??

  7. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    You can PM me.
    I have sent the Pm sent.

  8. #603

    Is this SA girl real. Anyone meet her

    Chatting offline with her. Anyone see her. Is she real?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39cfe...b-4b66ee17e62f

  9. #602

    SecretBenefits

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    I've never used SecretBenefits. How does it compare to Seeking?

  10. #601

  11. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkers  [View Original Post]
    Can you send pm for info?
    You can PM me.

  12. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Run several google / tineye searches on the photo you choose to make sure it comes up 0 places.

    You are much less likely to be caught by your wife's divorced friends or horny co-workers on a website than you are by your wife's natural suspicions and your inevitable mistakes. I can't tell you how close I've come to getting busted by losing sight of 100% vigilence in all aspects -- squirrling away cash, deleting apps on phones, losing sunglasses. If you do this long enough, you will slip up and get caught. Just like walking away from the blackjack table when you are ahead, its never enough and you play one last hand.
    Just want to add, tinyeye doesn't seem to catch everything. I use pre-post SEO and then check images under both Google and Yandex (Bing is worthless).

  13. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. She is legit, though I did have an awkward experience the second time when I cashapped her and she then asked me to send to a different account. Claimed she would refund from the first but that never happened. We still talk and I would see her again in a pinch. PM for details.
    Can you send pm for info?

  14. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMc  [View Original Post]
    If you were an SD from out of town, staying in the DC area for a few weeks, and could stay anywhere you like. What city / area would you stay in that would give you the best reach?

    I'm thinking here about optimizing my hotel location to make it easier for girls to take the Metro to get to me (and / or minimize their drive).
    I would stay near McPherson Square or in Tysons, depending on where you have to be for work.

  15. #596

    Askme4

    Noticed her new profile today.

    Saw her a few times about a year ago. She hosted at her apartment in Springfield. BBBJ, covered everything else. $$. 5 She was a lot of fun, easy to communicate with and easy to schedule. Things might have changed in a year, but I'd recommend.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab82f...7-2de1d7a17165

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape