Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 896 of 980 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 946 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Not to be a captain

    But if you look at the link it is a lot cleaner and as I said it ain't the Ritz-Carlton. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29545009/

    QV mostly CFS multiple positions. She is very petite and quite tight. Larger guys may have some issues.

    Her new place is much nicer from the stories I heard about her old place. Nice neighborhood. A little difficult to get to since major construction going on.

    Chemistry - 6.

    Looks. Very nice petite body. If she would get the teeth fixed would actually be quite nice.

    Performance - 8.

    Hygiene - 8.

    Incall - 7.

    Recommend. Depends on what floats your boat. I see no reason not to visit.

    Repeat. Yes.
    .

  2. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie1986  [View Original Post]
    Great in bed I visited her 2 days ago and she was petite but handled my big di*k she was sweet lives off 4th street and Roser park drive South area safe and you would think because it's on the south side that it would be a ghetto area but it was a clean area construction but if you let that prevent you from visiting then in my opinion you are missing out I did a qv 50+10 worth tipping and her chemistry 7.

    Hygiene 9.

    Performance 10.

    She fucked my brains out don't do anal but the pussy was tight so I didn't need anal not really my thing she will make you wear a condom which she always has the good quality and her head game was great 1986 out PM me if you have any questions.
    Asian Marie in Roser Park?

    Can't attest to the Hygiene because I balied before anything happened.

    Cleanliness of home: 0 out of 100. Cigarette butts everywhere, trash on the floor, fast food in the bed. No way I was going to get naked in this rat trap.

  3. #1269

    A 9 for hygiene?

    What would you do better, honey? Tell me your improvement plan!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie1986  [View Original Post]
    Great in bed I visited her 2 days ago and she was petite but handled my big di*k she was sweet lives off 4th street and Roser park drive South area safe and you would think because it's on the south side that it would be a ghetto area but it was a clean area construction but if you let that prevent you from visiting then in my opinion you are missing out I did a qv 50+10 worth tipping and her chemistry 7.

    Hygiene 9.

    Performance 10.

    She fucked my brains out don't do anal but the pussy was tight so I didn't need anal not really my thing she will make you wear a condom which she always has the good quality and her head game was great 1986 out PM me if you have any questions.

  4. #1268
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #1267
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  6. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Now that's funny, next time you post a selfie you might want to be more creative with the username.
    I was honestly just trying to post.

  7. #1265

    I was just trying to post

    I wouldn't use my own name to do this.

    Obviously you did, if you do it again I'll edit it so it says you have crabs.

    A2

  8. #1264

    _

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie1986  [View Original Post]
    Great in bed I visited her 2 days ago and she was petite but handled my big di*k she was sweet lives off 4th street and Roser park drive South area safe and you would think because it's on the south side that it would be a ghetto area but it was a clean area construction but if you let that prevent you from visiting then in my opinion you are missing out I did a qv 50+10 worth tipping and her chemistry 7.

    Hygiene 9.

    Performance 10.

    She fucked my brains out don't do anal but the pussy was tight so I didn't need anal not really my thing she will make you wear a condom which she always has the good quality and her head game was great 1986 out PM me if you have any questions.
    AT least it was a good review LOL.

  9. #1263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie1986  [View Original Post]
    Great in bed I visited her 2 days ago and she was petite but handled my big di*k she was sweet lives off 4th street and Roser park drive South area safe and you would think because it's on the south side that it would be a ghetto area but it was a clean area construction but if you let that prevent you from visiting then in my opinion you are missing out I did a qv 50+10 worth tipping and her chemistry 7.

    Hygiene 9.

    Performance 10.

    She fucked my brains out don't do anal but the pussy was tight so I didn't need anal not really my thing she will make you wear a condom which she always has the good quality and her head game was great 1986 out PM me if you have any questions.
    Now that's funny, next time you post a selfie you might want to be more creative with the username.

  10. #1262

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie1986  [View Original Post]
    Great in bed I visited her 2 days ago and she was petite but handled my big di*k she was sweet lives off 4th street and Roser park drive South area safe and you would think because it's on the south side that it would be a ghetto area but it was a clean area construction but if you let that prevent you from visiting then in my opinion you are missing out I did a qv 50+10 worth tipping and her chemistry 7.

    Hygiene 9.

    Performance 10.

    She fucked my brains out don't do anal but the pussy was tight so I didn't need anal not really my thing she will make you wear a condom which she always has the good quality and her head game was great 1986 out PM me if you have any questions.
    Nice self review, Marie.

  11. #1261

    Tiny Marie.

    Great in bed I visited her 2 days ago and she was petite but handled my big di*k she was sweet lives off 4th street and Roser park drive South area safe and you would think because it's on the south side that it would be a ghetto area but it was a clean area construction but if you let that prevent you from visiting then in my opinion you are missing out I did a qv 50+10 worth tipping and her chemistry 7.

    Hygiene 9.

    Performance 10.

    She fucked my brains out don't do anal but the pussy was tight so I didn't need anal not really my thing she will make you wear a condom which she always has the good quality and her head game was great 1986 out PM me if you have any questions.

  12. #1260

    Interested in her.

    The following review and rates turned me off though. 200+ for a HR, no MSOG, and what appeared to be only an okay time. Sounds like your experience may have been different and negotiatable with her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Ivory#post4140658.

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29558862/

    Several times QV.

    CBJ, CFS.

    I have a great time with Ivory. Will work with you on budget but then it excludes all the PSE items. (Her ad on one site indicates most services are available NO BBFS) I have not asked to confirm though.

    Chemistry - 7.

    Looks - 9 Very nice nipples. Firm body.

    Performance - 8.

    Hygiene - 10.

    Incall - 8.

    Recommend. YES once again makes those young girls look like crap as in the overall experience of the date.

    Repeat. YES.

  13. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29545009/

    QV mostly CFS multiple positions. She is very petite and quite tight. Larger guys may have some issues.

    Her new place is much nicer from the stories I heard about her old place. Nice neighborhood. A little difficult to get to since major construction going on.

    Chemistry - 6.

    Looks. Very nice petite body. If she would get the teeth fixed would actually be quite nice.

    Performance - 8.

    Hygiene - 8.

    Incall - 7.

    Recommend. Depends on what floats your boat. I see no reason not to visit.

    Repeat. Yes.
    Clarify on the teeth? Somebody reported she had none?

  14. #1258

    Ivory

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29558862/

    Several times QV.

    CBJ, CFS.

    I have a great time with Ivory. Will work with you on budget but then it excludes all the PSE items. (Her ad on one site indicates most services are available NO BBFS) I have not asked to confirm though.

    Chemistry - 7.

    Looks - 9 Very nice nipples. Firm body.

    Performance - 8.

    Hygiene - 10.

    Incall - 8.

    Recommend. YES once again makes those young girls look like crap as in the overall experience of the date.

    Repeat. YES.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5518b7082daf03ca41b01784cc16e2e5_f.jpg‎  

  15. #1257

    Marie. My opinion underated

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29545009/

    QV mostly CFS multiple positions. She is very petite and quite tight. Larger guys may have some issues.

    Her new place is much nicer from the stories I heard about her old place. Nice neighborhood. A little difficult to get to since major construction going on.

    Chemistry - 6.

    Looks. Very nice petite body. If she would get the teeth fixed would actually be quite nice.

    Performance - 8.

    Hygiene - 8.

    Incall - 7.

    Recommend. Depends on what floats your boat. I see no reason not to visit.

    Repeat. Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Never seen a ripoff report either and the place is a lot cleaner, but it's not the Ritz-Carlton. LOL Ajdal out

    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c891cee368acef390d510a68ac473641_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape