Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 10288
-
02-19-19 10:52 #823Regular Member

Posts: 14Nikki
She is not le, and is a good girl. She is up at my old hunting cabin near West Branch. A safe place away from the Saginaw drama and crazy dude. Any she is saving funds for a new apartment, and I have been her Uber escort driver now and then. She could use some support guys to get back on her feet. Just a little drive to have a good time. She said that she is great to her regs and hopefully the truth will be told and everyone will just start anew. Peace out fellow horn dogs.
-
02-18-19 14:39 #822Senior Member

Posts: 75Any intel on this one?
She doesn't have a name in the ad so makes it hard to search on here. No red flags from ad. The number is a 810 area code and ends in 9128. PM or post here if you're in the know.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...l/300104712270
-
02-17-19 21:12 #821Senior Member

Posts: 360+1
I PM'd him and never received a response either. Just a big con job I suspect.
Originally Posted by Emachines
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 15:54 #820Senior Member

Posts: 134Crazy
The guy that posted that sounds crazy and can barely understand what he is talking about, but I've never seen her so I'm going to stay clear. Play it safe.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 11:52 #819Senior Member

Posts: 390Problem
She posted in Flint until now. I checked the Saginaw forum. One of the posters against her sounds crazy as f* in his posts, the other may have an axe to grind. Just seems odd that, until now, she had good reviews then goes up north and suddenly is LE. It's possible I guess but thinking about the area, how many stings have we seen in West Branch vs Detroit? Doesn't it make sense that if LE was running her, they'd do it in an area with more opportunities for arrests? It'll be interesting to watch this unfold.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 11:17 #818Senior Member

Posts: 116Well, this is the "FLINT" thread, so what's your point?
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-=CT.
-
02-17-19 11:12 #817Senior Member

Posts: 1264Check out the Saginaw thread. Few people questioning him including me. Yeah some of them are not seniors, but based off my past experience with her I doubt she's a problem and I HIGHLY doubt she's associated with LE.
Originally Posted by LuvP2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 10:42 #816Senior Member

Posts: 390Interesting
So I wonder which one was actually being a b* when all I was doing was asking general questions. Looks like they're both on the no-fly list now.
Originally Posted by LuvP2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 01:09 #815Senior Member

Posts: 312Yeah, what he said.
I was up in flint area Friday for four hours, my business but I would of gave her a shout out. Thanks a lot. A7 D.
Originally Posted by Emachines
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 22:33 #814Senior Member

Posts: 135Why
Why would you post this then never respond to anyone?? Weird an not giving her that much bussiness as you say she needs. I've had a couple sugar babys in the past that I have set up with seniors on here an when ya post like you did it makes seniors wonder if what YOU post is creditable. Just a FYI.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 00:49 #813

Posts: 89Apparently something is going on up north in Wst Br at nch area.... I usually scan other parts of the state to see if it's worth a trip elsewhere....
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports
-
02-16-19 00:46 #812

Posts: 89Thanks for the heads-up. I tried contacting her & she never responded. But I think she's roommates with this one.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...e/584342642562
Cause a couple of pics, your listing & mine, are showing the same closet plus they were using the same ph #.
-
02-15-19 17:53 #811Senior Member

Posts: 134Link?
Can you post a link thanks.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 17:05 #810Senior Member

Posts: 390Bad attitude
Ok fellas, tried this one today. Caught attitude with me on first contact. Didn't even bother with her once she got shitty with me on text. Avoid! Says she's new. Hopefully she goes away. Not worth the trouble.
https://flint.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/girlfriend-experience/111001709590
-
02-15-19 16:13 #809Senior Member

Posts: 1015Me as well.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






