Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 10283
-
02-17-19 11:17 #818Senior Member

Posts: 116Well, this is the "FLINT" thread, so what's your point?
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-=CT.
-
02-17-19 11:12 #817Senior Member

Posts: 1264Check out the Saginaw thread. Few people questioning him including me. Yeah some of them are not seniors, but based off my past experience with her I doubt she's a problem and I HIGHLY doubt she's associated with LE.
Originally Posted by LuvP2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 10:42 #816Senior Member

Posts: 390Interesting
So I wonder which one was actually being a b* when all I was doing was asking general questions. Looks like they're both on the no-fly list now.
Originally Posted by LuvP2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 01:09 #815Senior Member

Posts: 312Yeah, what he said.
I was up in flint area Friday for four hours, my business but I would of gave her a shout out. Thanks a lot. A7 D.
Originally Posted by Emachines
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 22:33 #814Senior Member

Posts: 135Why
Why would you post this then never respond to anyone?? Weird an not giving her that much bussiness as you say she needs. I've had a couple sugar babys in the past that I have set up with seniors on here an when ya post like you did it makes seniors wonder if what YOU post is creditable. Just a FYI.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 00:49 #813

Posts: 89Apparently something is going on up north in Wst Br at nch area.... I usually scan other parts of the state to see if it's worth a trip elsewhere....
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports
-
02-16-19 00:46 #812

Posts: 89Thanks for the heads-up. I tried contacting her & she never responded. But I think she's roommates with this one.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...e/584342642562
Cause a couple of pics, your listing & mine, are showing the same closet plus they were using the same ph #.
-
02-15-19 17:53 #811Senior Member

Posts: 134Link?
Can you post a link thanks.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 17:05 #810Senior Member

Posts: 390Bad attitude
Ok fellas, tried this one today. Caught attitude with me on first contact. Didn't even bother with her once she got shitty with me on text. Avoid! Says she's new. Hopefully she goes away. Not worth the trouble.
https://flint.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/girlfriend-experience/111001709590
-
02-15-19 16:13 #809Senior Member

Posts: 1015Me as well.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 15:50 #808Senior Member

Posts: 826Info
Still hoping to get the info from you. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 15:25 #807Senior Member

Posts: 75Bailey
Saw her again recently. There's a reason I keep going back. She mentioned that business has been down. If you haven't had a chance to see her check her out. There are lots of positive reviews on here.
-
02-15-19 14:31 #806Senior Member

Posts: 116Sounds great! I am interested in helping her out (I private messaged you).
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!!
-=CT.
-
02-15-19 10:23 #805Senior Member

Posts: 395Yes
The short answer is yes, then she spits. As in every case YMMV.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 10:02 #804Senior Member

Posts: 312Picture / link
Give us something, a picture, ad link. How you found her. She nice looking, age, white, black, latino, big, small.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
I'd PM you but I know others have questions as well. Just put it put there. Or send me a PM. Thanks A7 D.








Reply With Quote






