Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 686 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #815

    Yeah, what he said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emachines  [View Original Post]
    Why would you post this then never respond to anyone?? Weird an not giving her that much bussiness as you say she needs. I've had a couple sugar babys in the past that I have set up with seniors on here an when ya post like you did it makes seniors wonder if what YOU post is creditable. Just a FYI.
    I was up in flint area Friday for four hours, my business but I would of gave her a shout out. Thanks a lot. A7 D.

  2. #814

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
    Why would you post this then never respond to anyone?? Weird an not giving her that much bussiness as you say she needs. I've had a couple sugar babys in the past that I have set up with seniors on here an when ya post like you did it makes seniors wonder if what YOU post is creditable. Just a FYI.

  3. #813
    Apparently something is going on up north in Wst Br at nch area.... I usually scan other parts of the state to see if it's worth a trip elsewhere....

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

  4. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozz199  [View Original Post]
    Ok fellas, tried this one today. Caught attitude with me on first contact. Didn't even bother with her once she got shitty with me on text. Avoid! Says she's new. Hopefully she goes away. Not worth the trouble.

    https://flint.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/girlfriend-experience/111001709590
    Thanks for the heads-up. I tried contacting her & she never responded. But I think she's roommates with this one.

    https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...e/584342642562

    Cause a couple of pics, your listing & mine, are showing the same closet plus they were using the same ph #.

  5. #811

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
    Can you post a link thanks.

  6. #810

    Bad attitude

    Ok fellas, tried this one today. Caught attitude with me on first contact. Didn't even bother with her once she got shitty with me on text. Avoid! Says she's new. Hopefully she goes away. Not worth the trouble.

    https://flint.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/girlfriend-experience/111001709590

  7. #809
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Still hoping to get the info from you. Thanks.
    Me as well.

  8. #808

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
    Still hoping to get the info from you. Thanks.

  9. #807

    Bailey

    Saw her again recently. There's a reason I keep going back. She mentioned that business has been down. If you haven't had a chance to see her check her out. There are lots of positive reviews on here.

  10. #806
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always performs as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
    Sounds great! I am interested in helping her out (I private messaged you).

    Thanks in advance!!

    -=CT.

  11. #805

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if CIM is on the menu? I finished in the bag last time.
    The short answer is yes, then she spits. As in every case YMMV.

  12. #804

    Picture / link

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
    Give us something, a picture, ad link. How you found her. She nice looking, age, white, black, latino, big, small.

    I'd PM you but I know others have questions as well. Just put it put there. Or send me a PM. Thanks A7 D.

  13. #803

    In regards to my last post

    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.

  14. #802
    Who is more PSE Bailey or Stacy Renee?

  15. #801

    Traveling to MI

    Guys, I'm headed to Southfield on business. Looking for a decent female either massage or FS. Looking to travel up to and hour. I'd appreciate any info on local favorites. As always you pm me. E.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape