Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9798

    Treasure

    Had an interesting (non) experience with this one a couple days ago. Saw some positive reviews on here so I decided to give it a shot. She immediately responded to my text asking for a phone call. Apparently she was getting a lot of flakes that night (actually may have been an issue on her end). She really tried to sell me on how great her coochie was but her rates were steep. After declining and asking for time to think about it, she finally agreed to my offer if I came right away. I was in the middle of something and needed a good 30 mins before I could head over and she agreed. Every 10 mins she would text me and I would respond with my status (I find that annoying). Then she went dark. I started the journey anyways but was not every able to text her again. I even tried calling once and it went straight to VM. About halfway there I get 4-5 texts in a row from a different number calling me a liar and threatening me for wasting her time. Said they were locating my position based on my phone number and were coming to beat me up and rob me. Well that ended that journey, blocked all numbers and returned home with my money and health in tact. Honestly feel like I dodged a bullet on that one. Good lesson on why you shouldn't use your personal number for any of this. I know they couldn't follow through with the threats but just don't need that drama in my life.

    I really miss the days of Beckie with the ever changing color hair. Why aren't there any reasonable girls out there right now?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/460251397912

    ILT.

  2. #9797

    Skylar

    Thanks to a fellow Sr, I was able to get in touch with Skylar a couple weeks ago. Had a really nice time. She was timid at first but opened up after talking for a bit. It was no rush and rates were very reasonable. The service was on point with BBBJ DT, CFS, Multiples, total sub. I will likely see again in the near future. I see she is posting on STG these days so her number is not hard to find. I would say her pics on STG are not the best representation of her. If you don't like smaller BBW, you will be disappointed. I prefer a curvy woman and am glad I had the pleasure of meeting her.

    ILT.

  3. #9796

    Hayleigh

    Thanks to a fellow Sr, I was able to get Hayleigh's digits a couple weeks ago. I've tried reaching out but did not get a response. Anyone else seen her recently?

    ILT.

  4. #9795

    Redhead

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/812534721619 Any reviews in this one seen her add a few times but doesn't look real.

  5. #9794

    Lilah Del Ray is a time waster

    I was in town and Lilah Del Ray caught my eye. Made contact by text then called to set a time. She suggested her own time which was fine. Had to remind her to send address. Text her my ETA. She said OK. Got there on time but no response. After several call and 15 minutes she answers an is out driving around. Told me she had to get something but would be there in 10. No response after 10 minutes and never responded again as I left.

    Don't waste your time.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/175688438522

  6. #9793
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?
    Yes, she's legit.

  7. #9792

    Brook / harlee

    Took a plunge. Glad I did. Attitude was a 9 BBBJ was a high 7 FS was a 10. Bring your own cover though. As she didn't have one.

  8. #9791

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?
    I haven't but you see her I'd sure TOFTT.

  9. #9790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    I concur re. Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdboy  [View Original Post]
    Happened to see Maria yesterday. Said I was the first date she's seen since she's been out. Not sure if that's true, but she certainly performed like I was. Rocked my world. She's put on a few (and I do mean just a few) pounds, so she's looking really nice. Same great service and energy as always. I did have back to back dates lined up, but she wore me out so I just went home, LOL.

    She's looking for a few visitors. If I shared her number with you before, send her a text. If you're an SM and would like to meet her, PM me.

    Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

    JDBoy.
    I also had a nice dream with Maria early this morning. Great deep bb mic skills, tight body, perky A cups, and a box that is tight and gets super wet. I'm not into spinners but I'd see her again. Sweet girl that aims to please. Treat her right and she will treat you like a king!

    Enjoy bros!

  10. #9789

    Matilda

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/607242610904

    Any reports. Might take the plunge unless not advisable.

  11. #9788
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjdftn  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do trips to greece tho right?
    I'm not sure greek is not my thing.

  12. #9787
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?
    No but I would be interested if she is looking for more customers.

  13. #9786

    Matilda

    Retired from the hobby for a while after the whole BP shutdown but back in the game. Saw this chick earlier this week for. 8 QV. She was my first girl I've seen in almost a year and she didn't disappoint. Will repeat in the future but next time won't BBFS, she told me she only does it with a few guys but after reading reviews that's a lie LOL.

  14. #9785

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is. We set up to keep each other company this upcoming Sunday. I got you if you need her #.
    Can you PM me her digits. And does she have an age / race bias?

  15. #9784

    Hello

    Has anyone seen this provider?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6fed19a3f5dcdc34965952a03275696fc7918a63-1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape